Author Topic: Can't take pictures in my gym  (Read 6416 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Can't take pictures in my gym
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 10:09:04 PM »
Back at the original World Gym their were signs all over the place saying "No Cameras Allowed" and No Pictures Allowed".  The enforcer Tony Nowak would make sure this was enforced.  Once day he threw a camera guy down the stairs after yelling in his face for not leaving.  Allot of people tried to come upstairs and take pictures. Joe did not like that at all.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 10:33:41 PM »
After reading this post I am now convinced that all this is done out of jealousy. Oh ya. What on earth is wrong with taking pics in a gym???? Thats right...nothing. I think they did this to you out of spite.

PB

I am so happy that I am an independant trainer that can train at an independant gym.

I say to the Manoli, the owner, "can I do A B C?"  He says, "yes, by the way I got the new Apollon Gear in, you're gonna love it!"He is right, One daughter is wearing Apollon gym to high school. Oldest one,  Boyfriend came home for the holidays, his birthday......Apollon hoodie!  Gave Apollon Sweat shirt to my 69 year old mother to kick her treadmill program into gear.
For me, I got neoprene covers for the cell phone and nano.

Sandra

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 11:19:11 PM »
I guess because they are afraid that some of the idots in my gym take pics of woman bending over etc

yeah...although in the article it says that there werent any incidents...there were. one of those quotes is a friend on mine when i lived in dc. alot of fruits trying to snap shots of guys in the lockerrooms.....shit like that..

this is my old crap gym...

"However, no complaints have surfaced about camera phones, said Devin Maier, assistant manager of Fitness First in Bethesda. "We do have celebrities who work out here, a lot of athletes," Maier said, "but they're usually the ones who have those phones." Besides, he said, anyone who wanted to photograph someone surreptitiously "could do the same thing with a normal camera."

he just said that so there wouldnt be any bad press...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 12:07:04 AM »
Board_SHERIF and Squatfather....get a girlfriend
i think the dude who is taking pictures of some other dude doing squats in the gym is the one who needs a girlfriend

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 01:54:16 AM »
i think the dude who is taking pictures of some other dude doing squats in the gym is the one who needs a girlfriend boyfriend.

There, I corrected it for you.

Gyms these days are all about the money. I started to train in this gym for about 5 years ago. It started out as pretty hardcore, maybe half way hardcore, with people training like gorillas on acid, loud music end everything. Nowadays, well what can I say. Grunting is still allowed BTW.

Slick Vic

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:33:41 AM »
Can't take pictures in your gym??? Are you kidding me?
That's just fuckin' lame!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:42:04 AM »
nope we are just bodybuilders beeing proud of what we have achived... you get it in a while when you workout as long as most have here, till than please stfu.
ok there goerge your scary ill stfu cause you said  ::) hahhahah fucken clown

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:47:57 AM »
You are just not worth my time, see you when you grow up  ::)
tail between legs exit stage left ::)

Slick Vic

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:52:13 AM »
Back at the original World Gym their were signs all over the place saying "No Cameras Allowed" and No Pictures Allowed".  The enforcer Tony Nowak would make sure this was enforced.  Once day he threw a camera guy down the stairs after yelling in his face for not leaving.  Allot of people tried to come upstairs and take pictures. Joe did not like that at all.

What the hell was upstairs that people wanting to take pictures?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 05:05:41 AM »
\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 05:41:07 AM »
tail between legs exit stage left ::)

Excellent ownage by RUDE BUOY  of this twant named Stark - well done sir  8)
K

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 05:42:52 AM »
Excellent ownage by RUDE BUOY  of this twant named Stark - well done sir  8)
im squad its what we do 8)

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 06:11:42 AM »
At one of the gyms in my city, they put the weights on the second floor and all the cardio equipment on the first floor.

Seems like no biggie, but, if someone drops like a 45 lb plate on the ground upstairs it sounds like north korea just tested a nuke in the mens locker room.

The other day this guy was training chest using the 100 lb db's ... which is the max at our gym btw .... but he was dropping them from the stop position to the ground (pretty much how anyone else would) and I assume it was making a huge racket downstairs.

Anyways, up comes the fag personal trainer (all 150 lbs of him) and puts an excercise mat horizontal under the bench and tells the guy when hes done the set to gently rest the dumbells on the mat.

To his credit, the guy goes "And you think that putting them on that 1 inch mat filled with chinese newspaper is going to make a difference?"

Everyone around them starting laughing our heads off.

It was priceless, to see the pt and his 50 IQ try to wrestle with that one.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 06:15:34 AM »
Can't take pictures in my gym, today I wanted to take some pictures of my longtime workoutpartner trying for a PR Squatting, some no good personal trainer came over and said: No pictures allowed sorry.

The same trainer has no problem with some (obviously) deranged middleaged person doing squats on a Medicine ball, I never see them help some new people as well.
All they are interested in is to get through their day with as little work and hassle as possible.

Gyms these days suck.

were you upskirting your buddy?  The pervs have ruined it for the rest of us.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 06:25:55 AM »
next time he tell you not to take pics in his fuckin gym,,,,tell him that he should be walking on his toes around you before you take pics of the guys inside the lockers injecting gh/igf/slin and show it to the local police dept and then he wont have no gym,, he will let you take whatever you want after that and give you a discount for later memberships,,tell him gh15 said he is a kookoo and should clean the floors insted of bothering the guys around,,

this homo is probably complaining when you sweat on the seats too,,i have yet to use a single towel in any gym/fitness center i ever entered in the usa,, and no one give a damn (that includes ymca)

well i did use few towels in photo shots :D but thats where it ended
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 07:57:16 AM »
Well next time I take the pic with my Cell.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 08:04:01 AM »
Kill the manager.
a

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 08:06:13 AM »
That too :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
What the hell was upstairs that people wanting to take pictures?

The gym was upstairs above the parking lot.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 01:15:15 PM »

I work part time at a 24hr here in orange county. Its because of perverts and all that voyer nonsense. Iris kyle and a few other top national competitors work out there daily and if the pictures are in good sprit then we dont care. Video is a big no no, but If there clearly taking self pics lifting its all good. Theres always dirty homos trying to do weird shit in the lockers though. We just throw their asses out!

-

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2006, 01:51:46 PM »
Maybe it'd be easier to ban homosexuals, then they could have their own gyms, and later own schools, etc.
T

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2006, 03:17:34 PM »
But it is a privacy issue and the gym would be held responsible.

You make it sound as if privacy is a 'right'.

It's not.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 03:19:15 PM »
Can't take pictures in my gym, today I wanted to take some pictures of my longtime workoutpartner trying for a PR Squatting, some no good personal trainer came over and said: No pictures allowed sorry.

At least he said 'sorry'.

Take the pictures anyway.

On the way out, tell trainer dude, 'Sorry', but you're a grown man and will do whatever the hell you want to do as long as you're not infringing on the rights of anyone else (because you weren't). 

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2006, 03:26:38 PM »
I take pictures of sluts in my gym all the time. Most days it is in the bedroom.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2006, 03:30:08 PM »
I take pictures of sluts in my gym all the time. Most days it is in the bedroom.

How the fuck do you get away with snapping pics without looking liek a pervert?

There's this chick who wears the tiniest, tightest shorts and always has to do her stiff legs around me. I wouldn't mind a shot of that, blowing it up and framing it.
HAHA, RON.....