Author Topic: Savage day after Thanksgiving gym owning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6919 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Savage day after Thanksgiving gym owning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 24, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »
i'm in training shoulders and triceps and this HUGE 5'9" 280lb. dude with a 55 inch waist, 16 inch arms, shaved head, powerlifting belt and USA Rugby t shirt walks in and proceeds to belly bounce press 275 for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm doing close grips near him and i say, "my God!!!!! 275 for 3 bounce reps, what do you max out at? he says 290 and i say, "you are a freak of nature sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahaha, let's hear some of yours.

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Savage day after Thanksgiving gym owning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 12:57:09 PM »
sure you did fatcasm  ::) ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 12:58:02 PM »
hahahaha, it was hilarious, you should have seen it.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 01:00:06 PM »
hahahaha, it was hilarious, you should have seen it.

you DO realize your sad, right? ???

If you respond to this, then you prove you really are making less than $40,000 a yr for a 34 yr old.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 01:01:01 PM »
Quite an  accomplishment ..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
you DO realize your sad, right? ???

If you respond to this, then you prove you really are making less than $40,000 a yr for a 34 yr old.
40 thousand is the new 4.3 million.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »
i'm in training shoulders and triceps and this HUGE 5'9" 280lb. dude with a 55 inch waist, 16 inch arms, shaved head, powerlifting belt and USA Rugby t shirt walks in and proceeds to belly bounce press 275 for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm doing close grips near him and i say, "my God!!!!! 275 for 3 bounce reps, what do you max out at? he says 290 and i say, "you are a freak of nature sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahaha, let's hear some of yours.

hahahaha monster owning. That'll teach the little tiny tit for bouncing the weight.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
 I went to the gym this morning to do some cardio. I saw a guy I know from the neighborhood who was getting there the same time I was. He asked what I was 'hittin' today I just told him a little cardio he tells me...

"...yea, Block...I'm gonna do some chest man...all that turkey I ate last night I'm gonna turn it all into MUSCLE "

After he was finished he weighed himself and goes...'DOOD...I gained like...5 lbs!"

I proceeded to tell him all those calories from all that food he ate last night...synthesized ALL into pure muscle tissue from his workout. He goes...'Yea, I know...I heard turkey is real good for building muscle cuz of that chemical in it...I guess its some kind of amino acid plus they inject steroids in turkeys to make em big so I may as well get something out of it...cool..."

I said..."Yup...thats probably why you gained 5lbs from the workout!" He tells me..."Yea...I'm going to go out and get all fked up tonite...hopefully I dont get roid rage on someone and tear their head off and shit..."

I told him..."I hope not...with all the roids they pump in turkeys...you can go crazy at the drop of a hat"  He goes..."Yea, I know...have some bail money ready for me, Block..hahahahahahahaha. ..later BRO!"

I just smiled...
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 01:06:26 PM »
I went to the gym this morning to do some cardio. I saw a guy I know from the neighborhood who was getting there the same time I was. He asked what I was 'hittin' today I just told him a little cardio he tells me...

"...yea, Block...I'm gonna do some chest man...all that turkey I ate last night I'm gonna turn it all into MUSCLE "

After he was finished he weighed himself and goes...'DOOD...I gained like...5 lbs!"

I proceeded to tell him all those calories from all that food he ate last night...synthesized ALL into pure muscle tissue from his workout. He goes...'Yea, I know...I heard turkey is real good for building muscle cuz of that chemical in it...I guess its some kind of amino acid plus they inject steroids in turkeys to make em big so I may as well get something out of it...cool..."

I said..."Yup...thats probably why you gained 5lbs from the workout!" He tells me..."Yea...I'm going to go out and get all fked up tonite...hopefully I dont get roid rage on someone and tear their head off and shit..."

I told him..."I hope not...with all the roids they pump in turkeys...you can go crazy at the drop of a hat"  He goes..."Yea, I know...have some bail money ready for me, Block..hahahahahahahaha. ..later BRO!"

I just smiled...
hahahahaha.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 01:23:04 PM »

did you spend Thanksgiving with your mom or dad this year?  I hope at least that their divorce did not spoil your holidays.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »

next time be more constructive....ask him what are his goals and perhaps offer him some advice on getting there.

90% of the people in the gym have no clue as to what they are doing. People like you that claim to know something should be more supportive. 

case in point: most guys go too heavy on the tricep press downs and work every muscle except triceps.  When explained properly they usually change to the correct method * usually musch less weight*
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 01:48:02 PM »
next time be more constructive....ask him what are his goals and perhaps offer him some advice on getting there.

90% of the people in the gym have no clue as to what they are doing. People like you that claim to know something should be more supportive. 

case in point: most guys go too heavy on the tricep press downs and work every muscle except triceps.  When explained properly they usually change to the correct method * usually musch less weight*
nah, no thanks, i think i'll just keep on making fun of them and laughing, it's a lot more fun.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 02:00:05 PM »
I owned the weights today.  I bounce pressed 275 for a PR of 3 reps.

One of the newbies in the gym even complimented my on my strength.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 02:06:06 PM »
nah, no thanks, i think i'll just keep on making fun of them and laughing, it's a lot more fun.
Hahahahaha! LONG LIVE GETBIG!
?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »
I owned the weights today.  I bounce pressed 275 for a PR of 3 reps.

One of the newbies in the gym even complimented my on my strength.
If you bump into him again ...Take video of you beating him to death with a 45!!

Then post it for all to enjoy!!!!

Thank you ..in advance!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 02:11:07 PM »

Hi Playtex
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 02:11:27 PM »

I told him..."I hope not...with all the roids they pump in turkeys...you can go crazy at the drop of a hat"  He goes..."Yea, I know...have some bail money ready for me, Block..hahahahahahahaha. ..later BRO!"

I just smiled...
if this is true Im sure it was said in jest

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 02:15:39 PM »

No...I know this guy and I think it is safe to say he probably did believe he put on 5lbs of pure muscle and now he is 'roided up' because of some turkey he ate.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »

I just smiled...

Hahaha......Turkey is the new D-bol....let's celebrate Thanksgiving every day!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
A nice looking girl got on the elevator today when I was leaving the gym.  I said "Going down"?   and she slapped me!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 02:25:27 PM »
A nice looking girl got on the elevator today when I was leaving the gym.  I said "Going down"?   and she slapped me!
What are you doing using an elevator? A true 'iron warrior' would have taken the stairs.

J/K.

I heard that joke before...I think Rodney Dangerfield used that one.
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »
did you spend Thanksgiving with your mom or dad this year?  I hope at least that their divorce did not spoil your holidays.

Hahahaha no one pays attention to you anymore. You are getbigs biggest pussy and a joke.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »
Hahahaha no one pays attention to you anymore. You are getbigs biggest pussy and a joke.

not sure about, there are a few in contention for that title
Here comes the money shot

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 02:49:34 PM »

*Yawn* :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
Ohh, Squadfather, you are my hero - it must be so cool to be you and live your life owning everyone who dares come into your gym. I'm so fucking jealous.  ::)