Author Topic: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already  (Read 7539 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »
You misunderstand again.

Academia will do a great job investigating 9-11.

You want a criminal investigation.
Criminal investigations have things like due process and examination of evidence.

Your evidence that government performed terrorist attacks on America is nonexistent, since it can not be confirmed experts, and most would be thrown out before trial.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2006, 12:56:40 PM »
what if one man grows a conscience and starts talking?

With the emotion of a lot of pissed off americans as a motivator, some lawmakers/prosecutors might actually do their job and turn the screws in some people.  And since many more people had to have been invovled in the coverup/nondiscuss/blackout on the topic, one or two of them will certainly come fwd.

And you know in DC there are many people who know or suspect something, and they're all going to get busy as 08 comes up.

Is there ANY DOUBT in anyone's mind, that if conclusive evidence came out that 911 was an inside job and that the Bush White house was in on it... is there any doubt at all that the dems would win the white house?  LOL>>> Imagine an "october surprise" in which Condi is implicated in 9/11, and she happens to be the VP on the ticket.  WHo knows... perhaps there are a few shrewd people with a little info who might leak it at a time which benefits them.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »
what if one man grows a conscience and starts talking?

If someone directly involved talked things would be different.
But I don't argue in speculation.

Z

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
Have you been to any college campus in America?  It's everywhere.  And these people will soon be voting, running for office, and paying taxes/donating to compaigns.

Just because men in their 50-60s who run the 5 major media outlets aren't going to talk about it, this next generation is.  God, some of you guys are so blind, arguing against evidence you haven't looked at.
umm yes i have just the other day actually. and youre wrong its not everywhere. and how would you know its "everywhere" on  college campuses? have you been to all of them? how about the majority of them? so how would you know? again youre assuming, kinda like you and the other CT's always do. just because you may have been on one college campus where it may have been acknowledged doesnt mean there is an uprising in any college campuses in america. and CT's have been around for fifty years or more so what happened to their theories when they were preaching it way back when?..nothing. those people turn into Alex Jones type and eventually have to give up their cause and concentrate on making money and their family....they grow up. while the steadfast CT's who were in college get left behind and end up preaching their theories on public access tv.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:20 PM »
well sir, i work on two, and i frequent the 911 truth movement boards where they travel from school to school and encourage kids to investigate teh day further.  the pics of the events - sometimes there are hundreds of kids who will watch a documentary or two, then it'll turn into an all-weekend research/discussion thing as they will reserach it together.  Remember, some freshmen were 12 or 13 on 9/11, and don't remember much about it other than what they saw once on the news.  It's a sobering experience for some of them who have never seen WTC7 fall, or who learn for the first time that the US informed India and UK about it's plan to invade Afghanistan a full 2 - 3 months BEFORE 9/11.

Perhaps you don't want to know about it.  But many americans do.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2006, 02:26:21 PM »
well sir, i work on two, and i frequent the 911 truth movement boards where they travel from school to school and encourage kids to investigate teh day further.  the pics of the events - sometimes there are hundreds of kids who will watch a documentary or two, then it'll turn into an all-weekend research/discussion thing as they will reserach it together.  Remember, some freshmen were 12 or 13 on 9/11, and don't remember much about it other than what they saw once on the news.  It's a sobering experience for some of them who have never seen WTC7 fall, or who learn for the first time that the US informed India and UK about it's plan to invade Afghanistan a full 2 - 3 months BEFORE 9/11.

Doesn't something have to be proven true, before it can be considered the truth.

Your movement should be called the assumption movement or denial movement.

How about the criminal investigation movement.

As I have said many times it is good to see that your movement knows more than the experts investigating WTC 7 or the structural and material scientists that worked on the Pentagon or WTC 1 & 2 investigations.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2006, 02:36:17 PM »
The 911 truth movment is a movement to get the truth about what happened on 9/11.

They don't claim to have every answer.  But they do believe there should be a second investigation.

If no one did anything wrong, why not do it?  look at the poll data and see that tens of millions doubt the 911 story (this cannot be disputed).

Unite the country, fill in in the holes.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »
Think about who you endorse.

Last night, delusional called for the extermination of any people who don't believe Bush's story on 911.

And as much as you deny it, what I am doing is working for the COnstitution.  Sounds like you're working for a particular political party.

i don't give a rat's end who i endorse.  has nothing to do with it. 
you completely ignore anything that doesn't support your "beliefs". 
some people in this world are too smart for their own good, and i'm not mentioning any names.  some things in this world ARE what they seem.  accept it.  you can spout off about any topic on 9/11, why this, why that, we need this or that answered.  if you put anything under a microscope you will find flaws.  you and everyone that really believes this crap are wasting your time.  you are wrong.  NOTHING you ever do will ever change that.  9/11 happened just the way it did.  imagine the good you could do if you focused all this energy on something positive. 

enough about the political views.  i'm with beach on this one, the lefties done it.  i want the clintons investigated. 

nothing personal......i still love ya   :-*
W

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »

why am i not surprised you use the "truth movement boards" isnt that an oxymoron? how do you know its the truth? because you believe it is? and i am also not surprised you aim for kids being that they often can be lead to believe anything. smart move on your part.

i mean if i were to start propaganda i would begin with kids also,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
You obviously haven't researched it.

Anyone who spends one hours looking at the anomalies of 9/11 will at the very least quesiton things a bit.

There are lies, there are holes, and if you study the collapses, there are scientific impossibilities.  The collapses violate the laws of physics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2006, 03:36:50 PM »
You obviously haven't researched it.

Anyone who spends one hours looking at the anomalies of 9/11 will at the very least quesiton things a bit.

There are lies, there are holes, and if you study the collapses, there are scientific impossibilities.  The collapses violate the laws of physics.

All true except what's bolded.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2006, 03:42:10 PM »
The blue media piece, filmed from across the river, shows 3 anomalies which violate the laws of physics.  One was the momentum of the falling top of the South tower - it should have followed the path of least resistance, which happened to be it's angle, and topple.  Instead, after starting a 50 foot fall OUTWARD and down, it stopped, lost all momentum and fell straight down as the formerly completely intact floors below it all lost structural integrity simultaneously.

The second was the trajectory at which pieces were fired outward.  You had steel beams, at the TOP of the tower, being launched 500 feet horizontally, after falling ten feet.  Completely impossible with the energy it had accumulated from falling ten feet.

The third is the fact it fell faster than freefall - a vacuum was created in which not even air slowed down the fall, much less those pesky 80-90 floors.  A true pancake collapse would have taken 45 to 80 seconds.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2006, 03:42:14 PM »
I just graduated from college in May and i can say I heard people discussing or seen something about 9/11 CT not ONE single time.  Not once.  This is with some of myfriends believing israel is a country of terrorists and others who think Che was a great man.  So you think this conspiracy would be brought up once.  Maybe it was, but never in my presence.  Notta once.

But, "its all over college campusus"
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
The blue media piece, filmed from across the river, shows 3 anomalies which violate the laws of physics.  One was the momentum of the falling top of the South tower - it should have followed the path of least resistance, which happened to be it's angle, and topple.  Instead, after starting a 50 foot fall OUTWARD and down, it stopped, lost all momentum and fell straight down as the formerly completely intact floors below it all lost structural integrity simultaneously.

The second was the trajectory at which pieces were fired outward.  You had steel beams, at the TOP of the tower, being launched 500 feet horizontally, after falling ten feet.  Completely impossible with the energy it had accumulated from falling ten feet.

The third is the fact it fell faster than freefall - a vacuum was created in which not even air slowed down the fall, much less those pesky 80-90 floors.  A true pancake collapse would have taken 45 to 80 seconds.

Nope.  too many variables in those buildings. (passenger jet slamming into a 100 story building)  Variables those crack pot people who claim to be experts and do not have ALL the information or the expertise to make a accurate conclusion.

Go back to the building of blocks.  You could get all kinds of different falling patterns with the same damage.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2006, 03:59:49 PM »
I just graduated from college in May and i can say I heard people discussing or seen something about 9/11 CT not ONE single time.  Not once.  This is with some of myfriends believing israel is a country of terrorists and others who think Che was a great man.  So you think this conspiracy would be brought up once.  Maybe it was, but never in my presence.  Notta once.

But, "its all over college campusus"

I agree.  I teach on a college campus and a grand total of one of my 22 students this semester talked about that CT nonsense. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2006, 04:01:13 PM »
I agree.  I teach on a college campus and a grand total of one of my 22 students this semester talked about that CT nonsense. 

Was he mocked for it?

4.5% of your students had the courage to speak on it. Makes you wonder how many didn't say anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2006, 04:07:57 PM »
Was he mocked for it?

4.5% of your students had the courage to speak on it. Makes you wonder how many didn't say anything.

By some.  We discussed it in class.  You cannot discuss this nonsense with rational people without having at least some of them mock you.  But the point is I doubt it is all over college campuses as you stated.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »
By some.  We discussed it in class.  You cannot discuss this nonsense with rational people without having at least some of them mock you.  But the point is I doubt it is all over college campuses as you stated.     

See, in person I can speak and convey thoughts much better than typing.  I think that I could have had those kids taking notes and going home and researching it on their own.

Did the US really tell other nations we were hitting Afghan, 3 months before, down to the exact week?

Did the US really negotiate with Taliban for oil pipeline, went bad, and we promised war?

Did the Taliban really offer to give up OBL to a tribunal but we refused?

Did GER really warn us aobut 9/11?

Who had breakfast with who on 9/11?

What did Cheney say to an aide as the plane approached?

Where have the 80+ Pentagon videos gone?

Why did WTC7 fall?

Gimme 5 minutes, I would do nothing but ask questions.  And if they can apply research skills with an open mind, who knows what would happen.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2006, 04:37:57 PM »
See, in person I can speak and convey thoughts much better than typing.  I think that I could have had those kids taking notes and going home and researching it on their own.

Did the US really tell other nations we were hitting Afghan, 3 months before, down to the exact week?

Did the US really negotiate with Taliban for oil pipeline, went bad, and we promised war?

Did the Taliban really offer to give up OBL to a tribunal but we refused?

Did GER really warn us aobut 9/11?

Who had breakfast with who on 9/11?

What did Cheney say to an aide as the plane approached?

Where have the 80+ Pentagon videos gone?

Why did WTC7 fall?

Gimme 5 minutes, I would do nothing but ask questions.  And if they can apply research skills with an open mind, who knows what would happen.

I would let you do a standup routine for my undergrads, because I routinely bring in guest speakers, but not for my grad students.  On second thought, no I wouldn't.  I have no desire to become the laughingstock of the university.  They would pull my teacher card.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »
I used to be a teacher, BB.   I know you that only courageous people will rock the boat.  Luckily, some of your fellow Americans have it. ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2006, 05:01:02 PM »
I used to be a teacher, BB.   I know you that only courageous people will rock the boat.  Luckily, some of your fellow Americans have it. ;)

lol.  Yeah.  Like 2 or 3 fools in the entire country who bring this stuff up in college classrooms and get profiled during a "Nutty Professors" segment on T.V.  Good professors at good colleges and universities discuss controversial topics all the time.  The fact they won't touch this nonsense speaks volumes. 

But hey at least you've got the "911 Scholars."   ;D   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2006, 11:05:06 PM »
beach bum, what do you think of that CNN poll (84% believe WH is lying about something on 911)?
Or the scrippts poll (36% call 911 an inside job).  On the zogby poll (49% of NY want new investigation)?

While 1 in 22 of your student might have felt brave enough to risk ridicule, the numbers show there are a lot more.  Tonight I brought it up with 3 casual friends, just for the hell of it (usually I don't discuss politics with friends unless they start it).  One of them started telling me I should 'check out this loose change movie - it'll blow your mind". I smiled.  The second friend (works in construction) just shook his head and said 'fucking explosives in towers' and went on with things.  Third friend "I don't believe that 9/11 crap" then bit his nails, shuffled a menu, and sipped cup nervously.

Pretty good microcosm of society.  1/3 of them are very active.  1/3 know but are just mad.  1/3 nervously deny it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »
beach bum, what do you think of that CNN poll (84% believe WH is lying about something on 911)?
Or the scrippts poll (36% call 911 an inside job).  On the zogby poll (49% of NY want new investigation)?

While 1 in 22 of your student might have felt brave enough to risk ridicule, the numbers show there are a lot more.  Tonight I brought it up with 3 casual friends, just for the hell of it (usually I don't discuss politics with friends unless they start it).  One of them started telling me I should 'check out this loose change movie - it'll blow your mind". I smiled.  The second friend (works in construction) just shook his head and said 'fucking explosives in towers' and went on with things.  Third friend "I don't believe that 9/11 crap" then bit his nails, shuffled a menu, and sipped cup nervously.

Pretty good microcosm of society.  1/3 of them are very active.  1/3 know but are just mad.  1/3 nervously deny it.

For the record, 1 of 22 brought the subject up.  He didn't endorse that loony conspiracy. 

What do I think of your claims about polls?  First, I don't trust your information.  You constantly make stuff up.  Second, ask me what I think about a poll of people who believe we faked the moon landing.

I wonder how many professors teach their history students that we faked the moon landing?  You know what?  Our history books are straight up lying to millions of innocent, impressionable little kids about landing on the moon.  What are we going to do about this 204?  It's outrageous, no? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2006, 04:45:13 AM »
What do I think of your claims about polls?  First, I don't trust your information.  You constantly make stuff up. 

CNN made it up?
Zogby made it up?
Scrippt made it up?

I'm calling you out BB.  You accuse me of making up my numbers.  Please show me where they lied, or more reliable polling data that you have from a more reliable source.  yes, please show me a more reliable source than Zogby.  That would be splendid.

(BTW, when your only defense of your position is "Zogby is a biased lying company with bad information" you embarass yourself. HTH)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2006, 05:54:53 AM »

I have not watched the tape but I'll say this about "the laws of physics".  All laws and theories have to be proven, now the laws of physics have been proven but no testing has ever been done that mimic the exact set of circumstances that occoured in this scenerio, I'm sure there are variables that would present themselves in this situation that could never be recreated in a controlled enviorement so anybody that has a theory about why a tower fell has nothing more than a theory, there are so many variables it's virtually impossible to say this is the exact outcome of a plane hitting a tower...
nasser=piece of shit