Author Topic: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already  (Read 7604 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 05:52:15 AM »
'al-gebra', 'beach bum', and 'delusional liberal' are the kind of guys who require an officially-sanctioned major university study in order to accept that the sky is in fact blue.

They care more about winning arguments than about what is right and wrong.  In truth, no American should argue against a second 911 inevstigation.  Anything which will prevent the next one from happening agian is a good thing. 

Problem is, so many people buy into the political party "my party is better than your party" lie sold by cable news.  They blindly support anything their party does, and blindly criticize anything the other party does.  I bet BB, AlG, and DL would be screaming for an investigation if it had happened on kerry's dime. 

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 07:09:39 AM »
well said 240, dont get frustrated the people need ya

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 07:17:13 AM »
'al-gebra', 'beach bum', and 'delusional liberal' are the kind of guys who require an officially-sanctioned major university study in order to accept that the sky is in fact blue.

The sky is blue??  Prove it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 07:18:49 AM »
They care more about winning arguments than about what is right and wrong.  In truth, no American should argue against a second 911 inevstigation.  Anything which will prevent the next one from happening agian is a good thing. 

Problem is, so many people buy into the political party "my party is better than your party" lie sold by cable news.  They blindly support anything their party does, and blindly criticize anything the other party does.  I bet BB, AlG, and DL would be screaming for an investigation if it had happened on kerry's dime. 

Look, I'm not partisan at all, just because I believe 911 was a vast leftwing conspiracy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 07:20:36 AM »
Look, I'm not partisan at all, just because I believe 911 was a vast leftwing conspiracy. 

I'm glad it's a joke to you.  To me it is not.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 07:22:46 AM »
I'm glad it's a joke to you.  To me it is not.

Whose laughing?  I demand an investigation.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 07:29:14 AM »
Whose laughing?  I demand an investigation.   

Good to hear!

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 08:03:53 AM »
The sky is blue??  Prove it. 

actually, the sky just appears to be blue

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 09:42:05 AM »

I knew it!  Man we've been lied to. . . .

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 09:48:51 AM »
whenever someone tells me they believe it was one of those conspiracy theories,I pat them on the head and say 'ok chuckles, take this xanax and lay down for a bit'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2006, 09:56:04 AM »

240-
If you truely didn't want to in this argument you would have dropped after the first time you mentioned it.

Secondly if you didn't want to win the argue you wouldn't call people names that argue against you.

Third you want a criminal investigation. None of the other investigations were.
If the investigations were criminal, you would need evidence that people lied or tried to kill Americans.
There is not enough evidence to try the government.

The fact is that there are new investigations performed in as an academic exercise by different groups.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2006, 10:11:55 AM »
If you recall, after rounds of kennedy investigations, there was one man charged. 

In Pearl Harbor, the generals who were shown to be at fault started pointing fingers and revealing what they had previously hid- that they indeed did pass information up the chain.

And I love to debate this - because you'll notice most people here will attack me (which I could give a shit about) but they'll very rarely take on the physical evidence, the warnings, the lies on the stand, the economic indicators, etc etc.  And everytime a newb apppears and reads it, chances are, if he looks at the evidence, he might click and realize we need a second investigation.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 10:20:31 AM »
And everytime a newb apppears and reads it, chances are, if he looks at the evidence, he might click and realize we need a second investigation.

that's the sad part, that someone will actually believe that crap.

beach, you da man!!      ;D
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2006, 10:35:54 AM »
that's the sad part, that someone will actually believe that crap.

Many people are misinformed.  Last night, AlG and I debated about Operation Northwoods, a DoD plan to self-attack in the 60s and blame it on Cuba.  By the end of the conversation, he went from "it didn't exist" and implying wiki made it up (including govt documents), all the way to "yes, the dept of Defense and JFK could have launched self-attacks without congress knowing, but JFK declined"

So there is growth.  He went from just kicking 240, to seriously thinking about the avenues which false-flag attack plans HAVE moved all the way to the president.  If the same thing happened in 2001 as in 1961, and Bush didn't have the mortal courage to tell the DoD "NO!", then it starts to make sense.

Also, mighty, have you looked at the list of republicans calling for a second investigation?  The father of the Star Wars Sat. Defense program, Dr Robert bowman.  Some reagan, Bush1 & 2 former cabinet members.  A few retired CIA guys.  FBI too.  The weird thing is, it's not about party affiliation to them - it's about thoroughly finding out who helped kill 3000 Americans.

mighty, if there's a small % chance that the people who helped 3000 died are still walking free, YOU would want them caught, wouldn't ya?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 11:36:12 AM »
Your assumption that more information would come out of a second investigation is wrong..

No one will talk without amnesty and in your investigation there will be no amnesty only a good old fashioned witch hunt.
Z

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 11:41:41 AM »

;D
you bastard, i knew someone would point this out!

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

well I don't know who told you the sky was blue.  More likely you looked up and thought it was blue.   This might be a good example of how ones eyes can be deceiving or maybe just an example that the truth is not always as it appears to your eyes.   Kind of like a plane flew into a building (something you can see with your own eyes) and then concluding that that event is what caused the building to collapse.   The two are not necessarily associated. They could be, but one is not necessarily proof of the other.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2006, 12:17:44 PM »
Your assumption that more information would come out of a second investigation is wrong..

No one will talk without amnesty and in your investigation there will be no amnesty only a good old fashioned witch hunt.

Already more information has come out, dum dum :)

They already know loads more about the collapses, there are many more video angles which have trickled in.  Firefighters' accounts of explosions and sequential floor blasts way before the collapse - all this has surfaced since then.  Also there are many people whose info was never even heard by the FIRST 911 commission - so to a second investigation, that is very much new information.

Honestly joker, do you research the points you try to make, or do you just wing it?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2006, 12:24:38 PM »
honestly, all you CT'ers, get a clue.  Focus on your life instead of this mumbo jumbo
Valhalla awaits.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
You want a criminal investigation. My point is that  there would be no more information during a second investigation because anyone with information would use the 5th amendment.
But then you don't read your own constitution and are to busy calling me names.

Criminal matters are far different then a normal senate enquiry.

I already stated that there are numerous ongoing investigations being performed through out academia, but you ignored that post too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Vietnam's Navy Anniversary Day is August 5, the date of the second attack, Vietnamese time, where "one of our torpedo squadrons chased the U.S.S. Maddox from our coastal waters, our first victory over the U.S. Navy". [8]

The Incident

Daniel Ellsberg, who was on duty in the Pentagon that night receiving messages from the ship, reports that the ships were on a secret mission (codenamed DESOTO Patrols) near North Vietnamese territorial waters. Their purpose was to provoke the North Vietnamese into turning on their coastal defense radar so it could be plotted. [citation needed]

On July 31, 1964, the American destroyer USS Maddox (DD-731) began a reconnaissance mission in the Gulf of Tonkin. Admiral George Stephen Morrison, father of The Doors' Jim Morrison, and the youngest Admiral in U.S. Naval History, was in command of the local fleet from his flagship USS Bon Homme Richard (CVA-31). The ship was under orders to not be closer than eight miles from the North's coast and four miles from Hon Nieu island. [1] When the South Vietnamese commando raid was being carried out against Hon Nieu, the ship was 120 miles away from the attacked area. [2]

On August 2 the Maddox was attacked by three North Vietnamese patrol boats 28 miles away from the North Vietnamese coast and inside international waters, while heading deeper inside those waters. [3] The Maddox evaded a torpedo attack and chased the ships away. The Maddox, suffering only very minor damage by a single machine gun bullet, retired to South Vietnamese waters where she was joined by the destroyer Turner Joy.

On August 4, another DESOTO patrol to North Vietnam coast was launched by Maddox and the Turner Joy. This time orders indicated that the ship was to be no more than 11 miles from the coast of North Vietnam. [4] The latter received radar and radio signals that they believed to signal another attack by the North Vietnamese. For some two hours the ships fired on radar targets and maneuvered vigorously amid electronic and visual reports of foes. It is highly unlikely that any North Vietnamese forces were actually in the area during this gunfight. Captain John J. Herrick even admitted that it was nothing more than an "overeager sonarman" who "was hearing his ship's own propeller beat."

Although information obtained well after the fact indicates that there was actually no North Vietnamese attack that night, U.S. authorities and all of the crew at the time said they were convinced at the time that an attack had taken place. As a result, planes from the carriers Ticonderoga and Constellation were sent to hit North Vietnamese torpedo boat bases and fuel facilities (Operation Pierce Arrow).

Differing views of the Incident

There are differing views about whether the August 2 incident was provoked by the U.S. One view is that the actions of the Maddox were provocative to the North Vietnamese because they coincided with the covert South Vietnamese raids. The destroyer's presence also may have been mistaken by the North Vietnamese as a sign that it was also involved in the raids.

Others, such as U.S. Admiral Grant Sharp, Commander in Chief of the Pacific at the time, maintained that U.S. actions did not provoke the confirmed August 2 attack. He claims that North Vietnamese radar tracked the Maddox along the coast, thus being aware that the destroyer had not actually attacked North Vietnam. Yet they ordered their PT boats to engage it anyway. He also notes that orders given to the Maddox to stay eight miles from the North Vietnamese coast put the ship inside international waters, as North Vietnam claimed only five nautical miles as their ocean territory. In addition, many nations had previously carried out similar missions all over the world, and the USS John R. Craig had earlier conducted an intelligence-gathering mission in similar circumstances without incident. [5]

Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2006, 12:32:36 PM »
240-
Hire a lawyer and bring charges against the government.
Provide the defense lawyer with all of your information and your 1 expert witness and see where this goes.

You constantly ignore the fact that all most every person in structural and material engineering think your wrong.
Convince them to step forward wit your massive amount of evidence and your groups massive knowledge on how buildings collapse.

Look at the conspiracy website, they claim things like pancaking buildings or show sides of building that were away from the blast.
Conspiracy theorists ignore that WTC 7 was full of fuel for the whole downtown area.
Conspiracy theorists  also don't wait for actual reports to debate and instead come up with their own theories.

Maybe you should wait until the WTC 7 report comes out before you speak like you know structural engineering.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2006, 12:37:13 PM »
joker, NORAD and/or FAA agents have already perjured themselves during the first investigation.

There are about 20 people whom the 911 Scholars would love to get on the stand.  They believe these people, by virtue of their positions and actions that day, and actions since, will open a lot of doors.

Weird... it seems like you're saying "even if they did do it, they're gonna get away with it, so let's not do anything at all".  At the very least, if anyone in govt or military is involved, they will lose their current position if proven involved.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2006, 12:43:27 PM »

To correct you the sky isnt blue, it just appears blue due to the color/light bouncing off the ocean. you can accept that the sky is blue. might i suggest you see the forrest from the trees?

and yea 9/11 was a huge conspiracy 240 and his buddies have tons of quality info to back it up that can not be denied, can you guys see that by the way the conspiracy is only popular on the internet boards and credible people like Alex Jones  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »
any information can be skewed to endorse one persons views, if someone wants to believe there was more to 911 than everyone else there can be "evidence" to back that up that's why compelling arguements can be made for both sides, evidence can be interperated so many different ways depending on how you look at it...there will never be a "final ruling" on this just like nobody will ever know who really shot jfk.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 12:45:36 PM »
and yea 9/11 was a huge conspiracy 240 and his buddies have tons of quality info to back it up that can not be denied, can you guys see that by the way the conspiracy is only popular on the internet boards and credible people like Alex Jones  ::)

Have you been to any college campus in America?  It's everywhere.  And these people will soon be voting, running for office, and paying taxes/donating to compaigns.

Just because men in their 50-60s who run the 5 major media outlets aren't going to talk about it, this next generation is.  God, some of you guys are so blind, arguing against evidence you haven't looked at.