Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48965 times)

Mark1

• Getbig III
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
I think it is great the way all the supporters of Lee encourage him to do more and more outlandish, wait, I mean, encourage him to be so "outspoken".

One could almost wonder if they actually aren't supporters but have the popcorn at the ready waiting to see what Lee gets himself into next.   

In that case-

I support you 100% Lee!!!   You keep on truckin!

Fair Dinkum!!   Shrimp on the barbie for the show!!   

Flower, nobody talks like that over here. Come visit me sometime and I'll show you how we really are... 8)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2006, 08:17:28 PM »
No gimmic.  Just plain speak.  Priest speaks from his ass.  I know him personnally.  I live here in Austin unlike most of you.  We see the shit he pulls all the time.  He stabs friend in the back and lies about anything and everything. 

YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY ...THEN GIVE YOUR REAL NAME ...AND LETS SEE HOW WELL I KNOW YOU..OR ARE YOU THE COWARD.ALL TALK ON KEYBOARD HUH.I HAVE VERY FEW FRIENDS HERE I DON'T GO OUT SO WHICH OF OFF MY 5 FRIENDS ARE YOU....NAME? GEE I GUESS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT...IF NOT PROVE ME WRONG AND SAY YOUR NAME..:)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2006, 08:20:24 PM »
Why don't you ask Lee about screwing all us NPC athletes here in Texas by promoting/advertising a contest and the dropping it while many of us were spending money to prepare?   This is how he repay fans!  I have never taken anything away from his physique, but his sense of morality and business ethics are not worthy of loyality.  Second, Wayne screwed Lee over more than any other pro...so why the big change?  Lee walked around this gym calling Wayne every name in the book and saying that he was nothing more than a cheat, lier, etc.  So help me understand why I should support either one of them.  I don't know you at all, but you seem to have a love for the sport and I respect that.  I too have a love for this sport and don't always agree with the things that happen, but I don't think we should idolize some like Lee after all the idotic things he has done of late; we won't even get into his past abuse of woman.

I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE CONTEST IN AUSTIN IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS.I HAD MEDALS FOR EVERY COMPETITOR,JACKETS FOR EVERY CLASS WINNER.NICE SCULPTURE STATUES AS TROPHIES...OVER 800 AT PRE JUDGING AND SELL OUT AT NIGHT SHOW....WHAT OTHER SHOW HAVE I DONE IN AUSTIN ...NONE BUDDY...OH AND DOP TELL ABOUT THE WOMEN ...YOU KNOW ME COME SAY HI NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME BE A MAN.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
No gimmic.  Just plain speak.  Priest speaks from his ass.  I know him personnally.  I live here in Austin unlike most of you.  We see the shit he pulls all the time.  He stabs friend in the back and lies about anything and everything. 
Hi Richard ;)  Now go get a life :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »
Why don't you ask Lee about screwing all us NPC athletes here in Texas by promoting/advertising a contest and the dropping it while many of us were spending money to prepare?   This is how he repay fans!  I have never taken anything away from his physique, but his sense of morality and business ethics are not worthy of loyality.  Second, Wayne screwed Lee over more than any other pro...so why the big change?  Lee walked around this gym calling Wayne every name in the book and saying that he was nothing more than a cheat, lier, etc.  So help me understand why I should support either one of them.  I don't know you at all, but you seem to have a love for the sport and I respect that.  I too have a love for this sport and don't always agree with the things that happen, but I don't think we should idolize some like Lee after all the idotic things he has done of late; we won't even get into his past abuse of woman.

Jeez another Gimmic account who spouts off his mouth with nothing to prove anything he says.  A nameless, faceless internet warrior.  Hey check this out;I saw you one day at the gym when I was taking a shit and you were in the next stall with the manager sucking his dick for a membership.  You are known for how you treat women cause you hate them.  Ask Lori Lewis.  You beat the shit out of her and threatened her mom if she said anything.  ANd you don't bodybuild.  QUit pretending.  I know who you are and I have no problem coming over to your house and saying hi to you.  You are a balless fag who is full of shit.  Get off the board punk.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2006, 08:51:43 PM »
Everyone is tough hiding behind a keyboard!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
yes, nicest trailer on the block!

I'm gona buy a new trailer this spring.Haulmark 28 footer.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2006, 09:26:01 PM »
Jeez another Gimmic account who spouts off his mouth with nothing to prove anything he says.  A nameless, faceless internet warrior.  Hey check this out;I saw you one day at the gym when I was taking a shit and you were in the next stall with the manager sucking his dick for a membership.  You are known for how you treat women cause you hate them.  Ask Lori Lewis.  You beat the shit out of her and threatened her mom if she said anything.  ANd you don't bodybuild.  QUit pretending.  I know who you are and I have no problem coming over to your house and saying hi to you.  You are a balless fag who is full of shit.  Get off the board punk.
WOW :o :o :o :o :o :o :o    NICE POST

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2006, 09:27:54 PM »
Everyone is tough hiding behind a keyboard!

SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I KICK UR ASS!   >:(

Ron: "I am lazy."

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2006, 09:28:32 PM »
WOW :o :o :o :o :o :o :o    NICE POST
haha that was a good one. roccol, stop pretending that you matter on this forum World.
bodybuildersreality.com

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »
gary - the only reason i am even responding to this is that a friend of mine told me my name was being thrown around via getbig.  let me assure you --- i don't have shit to say about any drama you  guys are tossing around online.  lee knows me well enough to know...if i got something to say it won't be via some punk ass forum under some keyboard knuckles.  i assure you - and lee will confirm...i have no problem with confrontation...but i think doing it via this forum is weak.  lee and i have squashed our issues and agree to disagree on certain items. but i would not throw rumors out online...once again, if i've got something to say don't look for a posting here...i will knock on your door.  so in the words of the late biggie, "make my name taste like ass when you speak it"...keep me out of the bullshit.  good luck lee, holler if you need to.  you got my number.  love, richard.
I respect that Richard i did not know you and Lee squashed your issues. I hate when punk asses come on here and talk there shit but do not use there real names that is weak. I was just guessing.  Now i know i was wrong. Good luck Richard

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2006, 05:12:50 AM »
LEE HIS NAME IS DEREK JOHNSON I KNOW HIM HES A PUSSY FUCK HIS ASS UP
i

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2006, 06:01:23 AM »
LEE HIS NAME IS DEREK JOHNSON I KNOW HIM HES A PUSSY f**k HIS ASS UP

Who is derek johnson?and he is meant to know me personally? to bad i don't know him if that is who it is.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2006, 07:22:29 AM »
YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY ...THEN GIVE YOUR REAL NAME ...AND LETS SEE HOW WELL I KNOW YOU..OR ARE YOU THE COWARD.ALL TALK ON KEYBOARD HUH.I HAVE VERY FEW FRIENDS HERE I DON'T GO OUT SO WHICH OF OFF MY 5 FRIENDS ARE YOU....NAME? GEE I GUESS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT...IF NOT PROVE ME WRONG AND SAY YOUR NAME..:)

Call AG she set up the meeting, midiget.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2006, 07:23:44 AM »
I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE CONTEST IN AUSTIN IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS.I HAD MEDALS FOR EVERY COMPETITOR,JACKETS FOR EVERY CLASS WINNER.NICE SCULPTURE STATUES AS TROPHIES...OVER 800 AT PRE JUDGING AND SELL OUT AT NIGHT SHOW....WHAT OTHER SHOW HAVE I DONE IN AUSTIN ...NONE BUDDY...OH AND DOP TELL ABOUT THE WOMEN ...YOU KNOW ME COME SAY HI NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME BE A MAN.

Quite lying Lee.  You need help.  You did put on one show the screwed us on the second.  Do we need confirmation from the NPC?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2006, 09:16:37 AM »
After reading all this, there are two conclusions I have reached :

#1 bunch of idiots claiming to know Lee but yet too pussyified to post their names.  More like a bunch of nuthuggers that know who Lee is and jealous because he has no clue to their pitiful insecure existence.

#2  Palumbo obviously needs a NEW keyboard because HIS use of all CAPS is just so DAMN  annoying that it SCREAMS what an IDIOT he truly IS.  I mean, a STEROID drug guru who CAN'T even IDENTIFY fake GH is like THE pinnacle of IRONY to be crushed UNDER.  Unless of COURSE he knew ALL along the GH was FAKE and still sold it ANYWAY. 

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:13 AM »
Quite lying Lee.  You need help.  You did put on one show the screwed us on the second.  Do we need confirmation from the NPC?

WRONG AGAIN THE SECOND SHOW I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT WAS THE CRAIG TITUS CLASSIC NOT MINE.YOU DUMB IDIOT...WHY ASK ADELA HOW WOULD SHE KNOW WHO ROCCO 911 IS ...WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE YOUR NAME..

Purge_WTF

« Reply #367 on: December 03, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
MD sucks and Blechmen is a weasel .

Very true, but Lee brought a good part of this on himself with his incessant fucking cry-baby bullshit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
  Very true, but Lee brought a good part of this on himself with his incessant fucking cry-baby bullshit.

hahahaha, very true. hahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2006, 11:52:50 AM »

Hey dipshit you realize you are a nobody with no name and no pic.  Have some balls and say who you are.  Until then you are just a 14 year old fat pudgy punk who gets his jollys as an Internet troll.  Good job. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2006, 03:51:44 PM »

ps- hi goatboy you m'phag  :-*

hi, ~Amy~    :)

Like my avatar?   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: December 03, 2006, 07:51:32 PM »
lee you are the man well half of a man.lol jk but you should fuck up anyone who gets in your way.show that littleman syndrome.
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: December 03, 2006, 07:53:17 PM »
LEE ALSO DO YOU THINK VANDAMME HAD GOOD GENETICS?OR WAS HE JUST A FANNYPACK KINDA GUY?
i

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2006, 03:30:52 AM »

;D caps lock = idiot    ;D

ps- hi goatboy you m'phag  :-*

hey flower, do a favor, and fuck yourself. Go to the X and stop pretending you know or care about some important subject. We have childish posts, gimmics and useless attacks here but AT LEAST they are funny, you are not.
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2006, 03:46:46 AM »
I hearby regret to inform Steve he looks like a fucking geek and the only reason his shit mag was worth anything was Lee's article.  What a little bitch... So much for the theme of his message board...  ::)