Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 49028 times)

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2006, 06:54:05 PM »
"That's a good boy taking care of Priest.  Now go get your f'n shine box, and you might just get to get into the O."

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2006, 07:10:23 PM »
Pardon my ignorance, but who the hell is this Richard???? ???
Train forever !

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2006, 02:58:29 AM »
hey lee please answer me little guy, is chris still spit shining steves spokes lol or did he put an egg in his shoe and beat it ,or did he bounce like some tities.love ya lee
i

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2006, 04:00:35 AM »
Steve

I will subscribe to MD if Lee returns.
Q

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2006, 06:56:48 AM »
Steve

I will subscribe to MD if Lee returns.
I'm sure that will make or break his decision.  lol
:D Weee

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2006, 07:21:42 AM »
Thanks for the response Steve. Much appreciated.  I thought you were going to call?

I remember back in the day when you were all about business, Lee.

Now all it seems you want to do is whine, bitch and complain about politics.

You've got your money, your drugs and your sponsorships...

When is enough, enough? 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2006, 07:33:37 AM »
Lee,

Can you scan and post a copy of your contract so we can see what MD requires of its athletes and see how payment is structured?

Thanks mate,

Special "Contractual-Lee Speaking" Ed

Then you'll see how many times he violated it....

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2006, 07:38:46 AM »
He should violate your ass!!!! Crawl back to your boss' bunghole and stamp your tongue in it. You are making me sick.....and I used to love your writings and your (now I know it's just a front  ;)) total no bullshit/in your face stance about bodybuilding.....way to go, John....like Lee said, good boy , go get a biscuit :-[
Train forever !

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2006, 07:41:33 AM »
He should violate your ass!!!! Crawl back to your boss' bunghole and stamp your tongue in it. You are making me sick.....and I used to love your writings and your (now I know it's just a front  ;)) total no bullshit/in your face stance about bodybuilding.....way to go, John....like Lee said, good boy , go get a biscuit :-[

ditto, makes me sad and angry as well... first thing I always read was Romanos factor.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »
Then you'll see how many times he violated it....

......you also aren't innocent in this, Jonathan.

What are getting out of this childish display?

DIV

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2006, 07:44:51 AM »
ditto, makes me sad and angry as well... first thing I always read was Romanos factor.

And people still have the nerve to call Chick a company man......tell me about it......he' s not the only one.....Romano, Palumbo and everybody else at the "only NO BULL muscle magazine in the world  ::)" are all Blechman's ass company people.....
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2006, 08:43:35 AM »
And people still have the nerve to call Chick a company man......tell me about it......he' s not the only one.....Romano, Palumbo and everybody else at the "only NO BULL muscle magazine in the world  ::)" are all Blechman's ass company people.....

"company man"...lolol.

If you guys weren't so retarded, you would know that EVERYBODY is a "company man"...everyone answers to somebody, whether you're self employed or not.

All you internet toughguys crack me up....how many of you go tell your boss to "go fuck himself'?...How many of you that work for yourselves call your customers "lier's", and badmouth them? What a fuckin joke....

How many of you tell your boss what you REALLY think? You might think he's th biggest asshole in the world (and I'm sure the majority of you do, being that you all think you're smarter than he is...) but you never tell him that, do you?? Why? Are you "company men" are you "puppets"? "Lapdogs"?

There's a line that' crossed from speaking up and spaking one's mind, to just plain stupidity and ignorance. Most people know where that line is, and don't cross it for obvious (or whats obvious to most) reasons.

You reap what you sow...you want to be the outspoken "rebel without a cause"...great! Just can't be surprised when everyone else doesn't quite see your side of things, or agree with you...

What is amusing, is the very idea of why Lee has been let go, not resigned, suspended by the companies whatever you want to call it....is based on the same reasoning you fools think it's bullshit- Being able to do what you want, where you want at all times.

Guess what...Steve B did what he wanted and opted NOT to renew Lee's contract...man! What a rebel!! Twinlab dropped Lee also....Good for them!! Don't cowtow to these fans who think he should stay...fire his ass!!
IFBB...good for you guys...be the rebels, man...don't do what everyone tells you to...suspend him for life, fuck him!!

You chastise Steve,MD, Manion, Twinlab, etc...for doing what THEY want, yet pat Lee on the back for doing what HE wants...way to go hypocrites.

so...now everyone's even, being a big rebel, doing what they want.

Can't bitch about that, can you?

Stavios

« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2006, 08:45:21 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

If you guys weren't so retarded, you would know that EVERYBODY is a "company man"...everyone answers to somebody, whether you're self employed or not.

All you internet toughguys crack me up....how many of you go tell your boss to "go f**k himself'?...How many of you that work for yourselves call your customers "lier's", and badmouth them? What a fuckin joke....

How many of you tell your boss what you REALLY think? You might think he's th biggest asshole in the world (and I'm sure the majority of you do, being that you all think you're smarter than he is...) but you never tell him that, do you?? Why? Are you "company men" are you "puppets"? "Lapdogs"?

There's a line that' crossed from speaking up and spaking one's mind, to just plain stupidity and ignorance. Most people know where that line is, and don't cross it for obvious (or whats obvious to most) reasons.

You reap what you sow...you want to be the outspoken "rebel without a cause"...great! Just can't be surprised when everyone else doesn't quite see your side of things, or agree with you...

What is amusing, is the very idea of why Lee has been let go, not resigned, suspended by the companies whatever you want to call it....is based on the same reasoning you fools think it's bullshit- Being able to do what you want, where you want at all times.

Guess what...Steve B did what he wanted and opted NOT to renew Lee's contract...man! What a rebel!! Twinlab dropped Lee also....Good for them!! Don't cowtow to these fans who think he should stay...fire his ass!!
IFBB...good for you guys...be the rebels, man...don't do what everyone tells you to...suspend him for life, f**k him!!

You chastise Steve,MD, Manion, Twinlab, etc...for doing what THEY want, yet pat Lee on the back for doing what HE wants...way to go hypocrites.

you spoke the truth as usual Bob

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2006, 09:34:30 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

All you internet toughguys crack me up....how many of you go tell your boss to "go f**k himself'?...How many of you that work for yourselves call your customers "lier's", and badmouth them? What a fuckin joke....

IFBB...good for you guys...be the rebels, man...don't do what everyone tells you to...suspend him for life, f**k him!!

Nice Bob!

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2006, 10:14:19 AM »
[/quot

Your god damn right I'm a company man!  I love my company, I've been with it for almost 17 years, and it has been very good to me. Why shouldn't I stick up for it?   It's called loyalty - something with which you are obviously not familiar.  I'm not going to stand by quietly while some little disgruntled former contractee disparages my company and my boss with his frenetic bullshit because he didn't get his way and had a tempor tantrum.  Stop swinging on Lee's nuts for a minute and you'd realize you wouldn't put up with it if it was your company either. And don't say "I would have returned his call... blah, blah, blah...."  You guys have no idea as to the dynamics of what went on.  There is no "bull" in sticking up for your company and your boss when it's getting shit on by someone to whom we were very good and treated more than fairly.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2006, 10:21:50 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

Great post, Bob.  Honesty hurts these internet idiots who rant and rave on this board, but in reality are nothing but Yes Men themselves.  Lee crossed the line, nuked the bridges and now he suffers the consequence.  Loosing Lee and his fans (the few that have stuck with him after all this stupid shit) don't make a blip on the $$$$ radar screen of a single magazine or the IFBB. 

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: December 02, 2006, 10:22:56 AM »
Your god damn right I'm a company man!  I love my company, I've been with it for almost 17 years, and it has been very good to me. Why shouldn't I stick up for it?   It's called loyalty - something with which you are obviously not familiar.  I'm not going to stand by quietly while some little disgruntled former contractee disparages my company and my boss with his frenetic bullshit because he didn't get his way and had a tempor tantrum.  Stop swinging on Lee's nuts for a minute and you'd realize you wouldn't put up with it if it was your company either. And don't say "I would have returned his call... blah, blah, blah...."  You guys have no idea as to the dynamics of what went on.  There is no "bull" in sticking up for your company and your boss when it's getting shit on by someone to whom we were very good and treated more than fairly.

John...   why is Steve such a metrosexual fairy?

Why do care?  Do you want some?

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: December 02, 2006, 10:23:24 AM »

John...   why is Steve such a metrosexual fairy?

How come you know so much about metrosexual fairies that you can lable someone without knowing him?  Or, should I ask why you enjoy swinging from Lee's nuts so much?

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #318 on: December 02, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »

Oh, come on, it's not like I pulled that out of thin air...  half the people in the industry call him a metrosexual fairy.   ::)

You did pull it out of thin air.  It's a personal attack upon someone you don't know.  It's childish and stupid and has nothing to do with the topic. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »
You did pull it out of thin air.  It's a personal attack upon someone you don't know.  It's childish and stupid and has nothing to do with the topic. 

Okay, fine, I'll drop it.  But just because you don't hear people saying that doesn't mean it's not said.  You're the guy's friend...  of course people aren't going to speak negatively about him in front of you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 02, 2006, 10:31:51 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

Fuck me sideways bob, that was quit an epic meltdown

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #321 on: December 02, 2006, 10:36:22 AM »
I'm sure that will make or break his decision.  lol

Yeah right!  ;D
Q

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #322 on: December 02, 2006, 10:46:13 AM »
Okay, fine, I'll drop it.  But just because you don't hear people saying that doesn't mean it's not said.  You're the guy's friend...  of course people aren't going to speak negatively about him in front of you.

That's not true, bro.  People say negative shit about him all the time.  I've learned to let it slide because the more successful and public a figure you are, the more people who don't know you hate on you.  Steve - and his family -  are my friends.  We've been friend for a long time and Steve is a good guy.  The baseless personal attacks on him - by people who don't really know anything about him - are childish and stupid.  How would you feel if was someone with whom you were good friends with for almost 20 years?  What would you do?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

Aside from your use of the word "retarded" - which many could find horribly offensive - I gotta toss in two cents here.

Not "everybody" is a company man.  There are many in this world who shoot people straight- whether it be their boss, their client, etc.  You don't HAVE to kiss ass and take it in the can to keep your check.  If the person giving you money is so unreasonable that you are sacrificing your integrity, a man with dignity will refuse the order.  Not EVERYBODY will cave in when asked to do something they personally disagree with.  Often, if your value is high, that timid boss (scared to say the things himself) will just find another yes-man to do it and you can continue your job description.

In other words, you don't have to kiss ass to be successful in this world.  You just have to show decency, present value, and be honest.  If people don't like it, that's their loss, since YOU are the one bringing value to their equation.  Condoning conformity inconsistent with your own beliefs is sad, dude.  At the end of the day you look in the mirror and you don't see a man, you see a...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2006, 11:28:46 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

I don't think anyone is criticizing Lee Priest for being a rebel and doing what he wants, but he just needs to realize that he can't have it both ways.

If he's going to burn bridges, he can't expect sympathy because it's not going to come.

In life you make choices and you deal with the consequences and I know Lee understands that, it's just that he also like to play the sympathy card on here alot.

Whining and complaining just to gain support from the fans isn't going to gain him anything in the long run....

DIV