Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48932 times)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2006, 10:56:58 AM »
Question:  Why is whether or not Lee bought Adela a car so important to you boo?

Because I don't think he did but Original Sin said he did. 

I asked him to buy me a car like he did for Adela but I am still waiting... Lee?

So Orignial Sin, did he?  Lee did you?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: This Just about sums it up for the demise of Lee Priest
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2006, 11:03:44 AM »
TOLD YOU he'd lose his MD contract too! Now you are completely worthless Lee. And stop the bullshit of 'oh but I have this and this going on'. You are completely pathetic, a joke.Enjoy getting your protein from sucking off old queens from now on ;)

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2006, 11:04:47 AM »
Because I don't think he did but Original Sin said he did. 

So Orignial Sin, did he?  Lee did you?

Adela has nothing to do with this...let it go.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2006, 11:15:11 AM »
Adela has nothing to do with this...let it go.
your right.    My point is People sometimes talk shit on here like its fact when its not fact.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
Because Lee is the ONLY colorful character in the entire sport.  WE people choose to care because we are the fans and without fans there is no bodybuilding.  Unless you like the same drab rhetoric spouted out over and over, we don't need Lee Priests.

I disagree with Lee on just about EVERYTHING but I still like to hear his opinions.  I am disappointed that Steve didn't resign Lee and now Steve's lapdog is on the attack.  So as consumers we have a choice of what to purchase and what not too, IFBB or PDI, MM or MD and I say now;

BOYCOTT MD

Don't buy an issue for one month, some companies live and die on the monthly circulation, personally I don't believe MD operates this way, but one month of reduced sales will definitely cut into Steve panty purchases.  Lord knows he must go through 1000's of pairs because they always seem to be in a bunch.

u have a hot ass

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2006, 11:34:14 AM »
Lee obviously doesn't care about being in the IFBB, having a contract with twinlab, or a MD contract...why do you people??

Lee knows what he's doing, and has known what the consequences of his actions would lead to...I don't see him bitching about any of it...just you guys.

The ONLY thing I've seen him posting about was Steve not getting back to him, and that HE didn't request that Steve try getting him back into th IFBB....

Wow i thought i would never see the day but i actually agree with this post Bob. See i was wrong about you Bob you can think on your own. See you don't need the IFBB to do your thinking. You are a big boy now you can think on your own. ;)   Keep up the good work Bob maybe Lee will get you a job working for the PDI ;D

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2006, 11:43:55 AM »
TOLD YOU he'd lose his MD contract too! Now you are completely worthless Lee. And stop the bullshit of 'oh but I have this and this going on'. You are completely pathetic, a joke.Enjoy getting your protein from sucking off old queens from now on ;)

Listen you don't have to tell us how your father gets his daily protein servings ::)  You know what they say like father like son :-[   Don't worry Jesus still loves you ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »
This fuckin douchebag "rocco 911" (nice gay ass name by the way)... Is definetly Derek Anthony or one of his gay for pay clients. Dude your irrelevant to MD why are you chiming in? Go hunt some squrrels to make another rug for your balding crome dome you homo.

DutchBotje

• Getbig II
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2006, 11:53:30 AM »

Magazines are history , that scares all the magazine makers  ;D
Everybody wants to rule

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2006, 11:54:19 AM »
for the record what was your MD contract worth, i mean i hope a thread that goes for 13 pages so far i hope it was at least 25k

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2006, 12:06:23 PM »
for the record what was your MD contract worth, i mean i hope a thread that goes for 13 pages so far i hope it was at least 25k

I don't think he would care so much about 25k a year. I think maybe 60.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2006, 12:09:53 PM »
Lee get over it.  You bit the hand that fed you and they took it away.  You are an employee of MD.  You called your boss f*cking names and you think that you're the victim here?  You are not above the law and comparing you to the other bodybuilders who are represented in MD, you are at least 10th on the feeding chain.  If my boss heard me call him names he would fire me, simple and straight.  You reap what you sowe and you simply f*cked up.  Apologies don't always fix a situation.  Apologies are for wimps who are trying to fix their mess ups.

Also turn CAPLOCKS off.  Your posts look like shit.

Actually Lee is getting over it.  It is everyone else including Bleckman, Valvoline and others who keep bringing it up.  Lee has gone onto to doing other things and getting other sponsors.  I am pretty sure if no one kept bringing up the subject Lee wouldn't mention it again.  But, MD stooges keep bringing it up cause it is hurting them obviously more than it hurts Lee.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2006, 02:31:45 PM »
Sounds like everyone has an opinion, but no one other than those directly involved (Lee & Steve) have the facts. 

Why continue with such a discussion?

As far as Lee buying a car for Adela...it's really none of your business boo, nor is it anyone elses.  Unless of course he promised to buy you one and failed to do so and you're jealous.  It doesn't really matter. 
:D Weee

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2006, 02:37:07 PM »
Sounds like everyone has an opinion, but no one other than those directly involved (Lee & Steve) have the facts. 

Why continue with such a discussion?

As far as Lee buying a car for Adela...it's really none of your business boo, nor is it anyone elses.  Unless of course he promised to buy you one and failed to do so and you're jealous.  It doesn't really matter. 

Or you may just get spanked as well..
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2006, 02:40:11 PM »
Or you may just get spanked as well..
Come on over  ;D
:D Weee

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2006, 02:46:16 PM »
vince..did you post this pic with your MD ad claiming great success with bee pollen?

LOL  ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »
this question is for lee.is it true they are getting rid of chris cormier .
i

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2006, 03:01:56 PM »
Who cares?  The guy has backed down from his toughguy posts several times already and then reintensified shortly after.  He's quite clearly not prepared to truly act on his words.  Of course if he really wanted to confront Lee he'd do it to his face, not in "teh internet". 
Good point Rocket

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »
Or maybe Lee should just get over his own self importance? Im all for people that speak there mind and freedom of speach but you Lee act like a jumped up little shit head.

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #294 on: December 01, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
Cormier did lose his contract as well.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: December 01, 2006, 05:29:45 PM »
Lee get over it.  You bit the hand that fed you and they took it away.  You are an employee of MD.  You called your boss f*cking names and you think that you're the victim here?  You are not above the law and comparing you to the other bodybuilders who are represented in MD, you are at least 10th on the feeding chain.  If my boss heard me call him names he would fire me, simple and straight.  You reap what you sowe and you simply f*cked up.  Apologies don't always fix a situation.  Apologies are for wimps who are trying to fix their mess ups.

Also turn CAPLOCKS off.  Your posts look like shit.

OK DAD I AM OVER IT YOU ALL KEEP IT GOING.I AM VERY HAPPY WERE I AM RIGHT NOW.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »

NO IT WAS $60,000 A YEAR

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2006, 05:54:01 PM »
NO IT WAS $60,000 A YEAR
Lee,

Can you scan and post a copy of your contract so we can see what MD requires of its athletes and see how payment is structured?

Thanks mate,

Special "Contractual-Lee Speaking" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2006, 05:57:28 PM »
Lee,

Can you scan and post a copy of your contract so we can see what MD requires of its athletes and see how payment is structured?

Thanks mate,

Special "Contractual-Lee Speaking" Ed

I can see it now....   photoshop 240 or Bust's name and address on the contract, PM it to Cara from MD, and see if she can get Steve to absent-mindedly sign it.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

soldato

• Getbig I
« Reply #299 on: December 01, 2006, 06:47:36 PM »
So Lee is it Richard?  That would be my guess.

gary - the only reason i am even responding to this is that a friend of mine told me my name was being thrown around via getbig.  let me assure you --- i don't have shit to say about any drama you  guys are tossing around online.  lee knows me well enough to know...if i got something to say it won't be via some punk ass forum under some keyboard knuckles.  i assure you - and lee will confirm...i have no problem with confrontation...but i think doing it via this forum is weak.  lee and i have squashed our issues and agree to disagree on certain items. but i would not throw rumors out online...once again, if i've got something to say don't look for a posting here...i will knock on your door.  so in the words of the late biggie, "make my name taste like ass when you speak it"...keep me out of the bullshit.  good luck lee, holler if you need to.  you got my number.  love, richard.