Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 49119 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #500 on: December 06, 2006, 12:13:38 PM »
PDI = ???

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #501 on: December 06, 2006, 12:14:56 PM »
You've been banned from the IFBB
You've been kicked to the curb by Twinlab (partly thanks to my letter with your racist comments attached)
You've been kicked out of Muscular Development

At least he didn't get kicked out of the Black Race like your sorry ass did. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #502 on: December 06, 2006, 12:15:28 PM »

You wouldn't win a court case with Judge Judy, Small Wonder.  Fact is you broke a contractual agreement and it won't even scratch the surface. 

He's not going to sue under contract law you twit, he's going to get them for anti-trust and restraint of trade.

Do try and keep up!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #503 on: December 06, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
At least he didn't get kicked out of the Black Race like your sorry ass did. 

Is that REALLY such a bad thing?

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #504 on: December 06, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »

You wouldn't win a court case with Judge Judy, Small Wonder.  Fact is you broke a contractual agreement and it won't even scratch the surface. 

You need to give up.  You can't possibly win against the IFBB.  You don't have the money or the lawyers nessesary to do so.

The only person whining is you, Lee.  Melvin Anthony, Vince Taylor, Bob Chic, Shawn Ray and everyone else has already declined to compete in the PDI.  Even Ken Jones and Jocelyn Petilieur said that wouldn't be caught dead in the PDI. 

You've been banned from the IFBB
You've been kicked to the curb by Twinlab (partly thanks to my letter with your racist comments attached)
You've been kicked out of Muscular Development

Give it up Priest.may as well jump off a building.  I believe the Lego's Building Blocks Set should be high enough for your midget ass.  Peace out smurf and say hello to Tito when you hit rock bottom

Vince , you're an asshole, plain and simple.

Just tell me one thing, one thing only: who are you connected with in the IFBB to come over here walking all over the board , bursting foolishness like you are an insider and we better take your word for it???? You are nothing but a bee polen scumbag....

Please, man, go get your mother raped!!! ;)
Train forever !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #505 on: December 06, 2006, 02:12:06 PM »
SAY WHAT Black

And that's why you lost your Twinlab contract.  Couldn't keep your racist mouth shut.  And this black man had to shut it for you.  How do you like those apples and oranges.  Put that in your next column of whatever POS magazine you write for, little man. 
A

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #506 on: December 06, 2006, 02:12:42 PM »

And that's why you lost your Twinlab contract.  Couldn't keep your racist mouth shut.  And this black man had to shut it for you.  How do you like those apples and oranges.  Put that in your next column of whatever POS magazine you write for, little man. 

What's your annual income Vince?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #507 on: December 06, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
Vince , you're an asshole, plain and simple.

Just tell me one thing, one thing only: who are you connected with in the IFBB to come over here walking all over the board , bursting foolishness like you are an insider and we better take your word for it???? You are nothing but a bee polen scumbag....

Please, man, go get your mother raped!!! ;)

That information is none of your business.  Every once in a while, I'm asked to give a message from an IFBB official as well as some from an IFBB bodybuilder to pass along.  Don't go killing the messenger.  I'm just doing a favor.  

I sent some P.M.'s to Lee Priest regarding a few issues to help him out and he publicity outs it like a dum ass.  That's not my fault. Its his fault.  Now he has no pot to piss in on a sinking ship.  hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #508 on: December 06, 2006, 02:18:10 PM »

What's your annual income Vince?

For this year, close to $100,000....possibly more  Haven't assessed everything yet but its due to selling exercise equipment and animal products
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #509 on: December 06, 2006, 02:28:04 PM »

For this year, close to $100,000....possibly more  Haven't assessed everything yet but its due to selling exercise equipment and animal products

Why do you come on here and constantly belittle your very black, fat no muscled body.  You need to work on our own gay self.  There is no way in hell you make half that.  You never get anything right on here do you.  I could never understand why a hooker would be embarrassed about their son but now I see.  Monkey, please show up to a show and annouce it so someone will come beat you worse than ever.  You bullshit more than TA.  You are now the "official" black TA.  

And please there is not one connection between you and the IFBB.  In fact I am surprised you don't have those letters behind your name.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #510 on: December 06, 2006, 02:32:04 PM »
that goes to show that a lot of these scums have no balls at all. shame
no balls? lol, he has money, it the only thing that matters...far more than lee will ever.
He doesnt need to enter internet fights with anyone, he s a businessman...

he s made lot of money with these meatheads, and will still be alive rich and well in 20 years...hard to tell for guys like lee...

I think he s the smartest guy in this pathetic drama.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #511 on: December 06, 2006, 02:40:06 PM »
no balls? lol, he has money, it the only thing that matters...far more than lee will ever.
He doesnt need to enter internet fights with anyone, he s a businessman...

he s made lot of money with these meatheads, and will still be alive rich and well in 20 years...hard to tell for guys like lee...

I think he s the smartest guy in this pathetic drama.

who are you talking about

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #512 on: December 06, 2006, 02:47:27 PM »
Screw Lee.  He is a loose cannon.  If you spoke to your boss the way Lee did your ass would be out the door without a letter!  Bottom line is that Lee is a great bb, but he is a poor excuse for a human being.  He is a user and abuser.  He will use folks like Steve and his fans to get what he needs then he f*cks them and moves down the road until he finds his next friend/victim. 

He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.  He talks about all the things he has $$$ etc, but the bastard lives in an apartment.  No that he lost the 5K/month from MD he won't even be able to afford his racing hobby.  Basically, he better head down to the smoothie factory and beg for a job... or hope the hell the man that f*cked him for years (Wayne) delivers one hell of a paycheck.
i have to agree its closer to reality than anything else i read on this thread.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #513 on: December 06, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »
who are you talking about
...blechman!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: December 06, 2006, 05:07:28 PM »

oh your a fool go kill yourself let the rats feed.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #515 on: December 06, 2006, 05:41:49 PM »
oh your a fool go kill yourself let the rats feed.

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd buy some products from CEL...... ;D

Maybe I should send them a letter too....whatca think Lee???  I'll let you make the decision. 
A

thisiskeith12

« Reply #516 on: December 06, 2006, 05:48:04 PM »

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd buy some products from CEL...... ;D

Maybe I should send them a letter too....whatca think Lee???  I'll let you make the decision. 

Look at yourself, you're worthless.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #517 on: December 06, 2006, 06:01:41 PM »
Just tell me one thing, one thing only: who are you connected with in the IFBB to come over here walking all over the board...

That information is none of your business.  Every once in a while, I'm asked to give a message from an IFBB official as well as some from an IFBB bodybuilder to pass along.

"None of your business," is code for:
"I don't know anybody in the IFBB." :D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: December 06, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »

he didn't lose a contract with Twinlab, Lee was just board so he phoned me up asking if i wanted to be the new front man. got pics to prove, they'll be up soon here. oh and Vince....your an idiot eh??
bodybuildersreality.com

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: December 06, 2006, 06:37:27 PM »
"None of your business," is code for:
"I don't know anybody in the IFBB." :D

;)
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: December 06, 2006, 06:42:01 PM »

That information is none of your business.  Every once in a while, I'm asked to give a message from an IFBB official as well as some from an IFBB bodybuilder to pass along.  Don't go killing the messenger.  I'm just doing a favor.  

I sent some P.M.'s to Lee Priest regarding a few issues to help him out and he publicity outs it like a dum ass.  That's not my fault. Its his fault.  Now he has no pot to piss in on a sinking ship.  hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Vince, my little beloved moronic porch monkey, think about it for a second: if you undisclose your "source" in the IFBB, you could get a new lease in your getbig.com life as a troll, as long as this said "source" drop in and validate your assertives.......otherwi se, you would be unoficially banned here, because nobody could care less to even acknowledge your 2 cents in any thread you want to post.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

Make the babuins proud for once , at least, please......
Train forever !

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: December 06, 2006, 06:46:48 PM »
Vince, my little beloved moronic porch monkey, think about it for a second: if you undisclose your "source" in the IFBB, you could get a new lease in your getbig.com life as a troll, as long as this said "source" drop in and validate your assertives.......otherwi se, you would be unoficially banned here, because nobody could care less to even acknowledge your 2 cents in any thread you want to post.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

Make the babuins proud for once , at least, please......

CREDIBILITY would only tarnish the reputation he's worked so hard to earn here. :(

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: December 06, 2006, 06:56:32 PM »
CREDIBILITY would only tarnish the reputation he's worked so hard to earn here. :(

Oh yeah, I forgot !!! Good thinking, thanx!!!! ;D
Train forever !

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: December 07, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »
Hmm…
Well, Mr. Moore,
24 hrs. and Vinnie G. has still not refuted our posts.
I thought that perhaps he finally saw the light and abandoned this forum, but…
NO!
He was just too busy needlessly and baselessly putting down others while getting verbally slammed by Vince Basile in another thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=110823.msg1608109#msg1608109

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: December 07, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »
Hmm…
Well, Mr. Moore,
24 hrs. and Vinnie G. has still not refuted our posts.
I thought that perhaps he finally saw the light and abandoned this forum, but…
NO!
He was just too busy needlessly and baselessly putting down others while getting verbally slammed by Vince Basile in another thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=110823.msg1608109#msg1608109

Yes ,Montague, you're right. But I'm skeptical re the reason he's absent in this thread....if you read some of my posts above, in one of them I ordered him to go get his mother raped........like they say, porch monkeys tend to obbey without 'ifs or don'ts', so let's wait 'till he comes back form his duties.... ;D
Train forever !