Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 49179 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #525 on: December 08, 2006, 03:51:45 AM »
LEE PREIST YOUR ONE FUNNY FUCKEN MIDGET KEEP UP THE GOOD COMMENTS.
i

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #526 on: December 08, 2006, 11:16:09 AM »

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd buy some products from CEL...... ;D

Maybe I should send them a letter too....whatca think Lee???  I'll let you make the decision. 

Monkey I get surprised everytime I read your shit.  Why and whatever gave you the indication that anything you say matters.  Who do you think you impress by lying.  Honestly I just want to kick your ass for being so ignorant and stupid.  Its lucky you are gay cause if you had any children I guarantee the state would come in and take them from you.  You are loser trying to show people you aren't and it ain't working.  Givbe it up Monkey, keep selling bee pollen and giving shows on how you use your magic stick to satisfy your sexual needs.  Thats all you can do moron

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: December 08, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »
Monkey I get surprised everytime I read your shit.  Why and whatever gave you the indication that anything you say matters.  Who do you think you impress by lying.  Honestly I just want to kick your ass for being so ignorant and stupid.  Its lucky you are gay cause if you had any children I guarantee the state would come in and take them from you.  You are loser trying to show people you aren't and it ain't working.  Givbe it up Monkey, keep selling bee pollen and giving shows on how you use your magic stick to satisfy your sexual needs.  Thats all you can do moron
that felt so good to read. :)
bodybuildersreality.com

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »
that felt so good to read. :)

Agreed. Vince G is the biggest bb-related joke known to mankind.. he is the only skinny fat punk who has balls to "compete" in the bb contests.. btw, what he eats pre-contest? Hamburgers?! :P

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #529 on: December 08, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »

BWHAHAHAHa. Keith brings teh owning.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #530 on: December 08, 2006, 03:11:24 PM »
After reading all this, there are two conclusions I have reached :

#1 bunch of idiots claiming to know Lee but yet too pussyified to post their names.  More like a bunch of nuthuggers that know who Lee is and jealous because he has no clue to their pitiful insecure existence.

#2  Palumbo obviously needs a NEW keyboard because HIS use of all CAPS is just so DAMN  annoying that it SCREAMS what an IDIOT he truly IS.  I mean, a STEROID drug guru who CAN'T even IDENTIFY fake GH is like THE pinnacle of IRONY to be crushed UNDER.  Unless of COURSE he knew ALL along the GH was FAKE and still sold it ANYWAY. 

THe people who know Lee in real life aren't the same people on these forums...

I think Lee gets satisfaction from all the conjecture here, he gets off on it.

You people are providing the entertainment.

As far as Palumbo goes, he should know the difference between real and fake GH by now, given how long he's used it.

For a guy who went to school and is semi-educated, he makes some very uneducated, foolish decisions.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #531 on: December 08, 2006, 05:21:24 PM »
Agreed. Vince G is the biggest bb-related joke known to mankind.. he is the only skinny fat punk who has balls to "compete" in the bb contests.. btw, what he eats pre-contest? Hamburgers?! :P

Manninen dude???  Oh I know you're not trying to shoot on me, cowboy.  I give you a shirt full of sore bones if you're barking at me. 

Fact is my waist was lean as a whistle, my calves were blazing, and when I hit my back bicep pose the audience applauded.  I got a long way to get back but  being in the junior class competing without steroids or diuretics, I did a pretty good job this time and I get better and better every year.  I could go back to the old days but I'm not doing that and folks like me and Mike Morris are going to prove that you can still regulate the stage even when you get off the juice.

I'm healthy, my kidney's and liver are great and my blood pressure is low.  That's all that matters, twinkie.  So stay off my case
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #532 on: December 08, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »
I have spoken
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #533 on: December 08, 2006, 05:27:58 PM »
vince, didn't you take niacin for a day and a half before this show?  I remember you talking about it

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #534 on: December 08, 2006, 05:34:58 PM »
vince, didn't you take niacin for a day and a half before this show?  I remember you talking about it
you may only adress the pollenfather when he adresses you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #535 on: December 08, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »

Yeah, I was holding way too much water so I had to take the niacin and lock myself into the sauna for a half hour.  It wouldn't have been an issue if I took some Lasix but of course I'm doing it naturally now.  I intend on never doing that again because what I did to clear out that water was pretty dangerous.  It got rid of some of the water but it was simply too late to completely clear it out which is why I looked watery. 

Live and learn   
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: December 08, 2006, 05:42:21 PM »
I have spoken
Damn Vince, what is up with that picture?  A black man in a black shirt against a black background.  You need to go back and have that picture retaken with a lighter background and a different shirt.  >:(  Where is your fashion sense man??
:D Weee

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: December 08, 2006, 05:44:50 PM »

Yeah, I was holding way too much water so I had to take the niacin and lock myself into the sauna for a half hour.  It wouldn't have been an issue if I took some Lasix but of course I'm doing it naturally now.  I intend on never doing that again because what I did to clear out that water was pretty dangerous.  It got rid of some of the water but it was simply too late to completely clear it out which is why I looked watery. 

Live and learn   

SHOULD HAVE LOCKED YOURSELF IN THERE FOR A YEAR...

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #538 on: December 08, 2006, 05:46:01 PM »
I have spoken

thuis is why its important to smile in photos....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #539 on: December 08, 2006, 05:46:26 PM »
pown3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #540 on: December 08, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »

Hey, how's the Lee Priest Foundation coming along?????
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #541 on: December 08, 2006, 05:48:09 PM »
Damn Vince, what is up with that picture?  A black man in a black shirt against a black background.  You need to go back and have that picture retaken with a lighter background and a different shirt.  >:(  Where is your fashion sense man??

I am retaking them because of that and the glare on my glasses.  But its still a pretty cool pic
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #542 on: December 08, 2006, 05:51:17 PM »

It may be from his nude series.  

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: December 08, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »

Hey, how's the Lee Priest Foundation coming along?????

GREAT YOU NEED A HAND OUT?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #544 on: December 08, 2006, 06:00:42 PM »
GREAT YOU NEED A HAND OUT?

Answer the fucking question!!  What is the status of the Lee Priest Foundation???
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #545 on: December 08, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #546 on: December 08, 2006, 06:07:05 PM »

Fuzzy ass pictures.  Haterade comments.  Sorry if I don't look like I take a gram of test a day.  Crowd was loving my air guitar routine I did which is why I'm in that funny position onstage.

All natural baby...no drugs

A

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: December 08, 2006, 06:37:10 PM »

Fuzzy ass pictures.  Haterade comments.  Sorry if I don't look like I take a gram of test a day.  Crowd was loving my air guitar routine I did which is why I'm in that funny position onstage.

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS  ....OH I HAVE TO GO WATCH TV CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE  :)  SAD ALL I CAN SAY SAD

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: December 08, 2006, 06:56:20 PM »
ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS  ....OH I HAVE TO GO WATCH TV CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE  :)  SAD ALL I CAN SAY SAD
Let's hope not, huh  ;)
:D Weee

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #549 on: December 08, 2006, 08:03:44 PM »

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS....

What?
A guy pretending to play a guitar while pretending to have muscles…
What’s so hard to believe?
Or do you think he’s lying about being natural?

So we still don't know if the guy has ANY CREDIBILITY.