Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 19, 2017, 06:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 372863 times)
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #450 on: December 25, 2006, 02:44:41 AM »

How are you doing serge,
Your physique was a rarity, awesome build, not to much, not to little, good balance overall.

I have a question; how much did you weigh at your best physical development?
How tall are you?
What did you arms measure?
Legs?
waist?
chest?

Thank you,

Lawrence

212 pounds "contest shape"
6 feet
70cm
72cm
145cm

Serge
Report to moderator   Logged

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #451 on: December 25, 2006, 02:49:51 AM »

Serge, I remember reading about your training and diet in the original Pumping Iron book. 
Could you give some specifics about your eating schedule, perhaps an example of a typical day when were in contest training mode.

Thanks

It so easy for me to give a specific eating schedule. As I said already, I am not a machine but an humain, so I eat when my body ask me to. And my body even tell me what he wants, just because my 3 powers "EMOTIONAL-MENTAL-PHYSICAL" was in perfect communion.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #452 on: December 25, 2006, 02:57:32 AM »

Serge's diet worked for him but it might not work for you because after all he would train 5 hours a day with very very little rest.

Exactly, it is why that it is difficult for me to give advives about my eating if someone don't follow my training, and if his 3 POWERS are not connected. You can do what I am doing but do not love it like I did you will not successed, or love it but your mind is not on it, you will not successed. Everything has to be there in the same time. If they are there your physic which is nothing compaired to the two first has no choice, it will follow.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #453 on: December 25, 2006, 03:01:13 AM »

Serge, you are a great legend and have been extremely honest and frank with us.  Accordingly, we show you great respect.  Some other champions...not so much.

Bottom line
Thank you for posting here.

Just maybe they are youger that me, and they cannot say the true because they are still competing. But don't worry the will weak-up, if they love this game as I do.

Serge

Rimbaud
Getbig V

There can be only one.

« Reply #454 on: December 25, 2006, 04:00:59 AM »

Thanks but I asked Serge not you. 

But alexxx knows everything.  Roll Eyes
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #455 on: December 25, 2006, 04:30:48 AM »

212 pounds "only" - something to think about in this day and age when people, even on message boards, claim to be 240-250 pounds! and most settling for that, or claiming that is shorter than 6!

realisticly, most people would be better of having 200 pounds or so as a goal - in shape.

Z
tweeter
Getbig IV

« Reply #456 on: December 25, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »

Merry Christmas Serge!
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #457 on: December 25, 2006, 10:15:23 AM »

Merry Christmas Serge!

Thank you.

Serge

the shadow
Time Out
Getbig V

THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION

« Reply #458 on: December 25, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »

Thank you.

Serge
serge check my avatar out... Grin Grin Grin

RATM RULZ THE WORLD
chris_ca
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #459 on: December 25, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »

It so easy for me to give a specific eating schedule. As I said already, I am not a machine but an humain, so I eat when my body ask me to. And my body even tell me what he wants, just because my 3 powers "EMOTIONAL-MENTAL-PHYSICAL" was in perfect communion.

Serge

Thanks Serge.  My question was mostly because I was curious.  I don't have the time or ability to train 5 hours a day and/or follow your diet.   I recall reading on Iron Age that you ate 3-4 kg's of horse meat per day and also ate rice and beans.  I believe you said you had a housekeeper who cooked this for you and I also think you mentioned the meat was boiled.  Again, this is just curiosity but I'm just wondering what a snapshot of a random day would look like.  How does one consume 6.5 to ~ 9lbs of boiled horsemeat and rice and beans in any 24 hour period (whether one meal or many).   Did this actually taste good or did you just force it down.  Sorry to belabour the point but I just find that amazing.  It hurts my stomach just to think about it.  I apologize in advance for belaboring this point but I'm hoping you will fill in a few details.

Thanks
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #460 on: December 25, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »

Thanks Serge.  My question was mostly because I was curious.  I don't have the time or ability to train 5 hours a day and/or follow your diet.   I recall reading on Iron Age that you ate 3-4 kg's of horse meat per day and also ate rice and beans.  I believe you said you had a housekeeper who cooked this for you and I also think you mentioned the meat was boiled.  Again, this is just curiosity but I'm just wondering what a snapshot of a random day would look like.  How does one consume 6.5 to ~ 9lbs of boiled horsemeat and rice and beans in any 24 hour period (whether one meal or many).   Did this actually taste good or did you just force it down.  Sorry to belabour the point but I just find that amazing.  It hurts my stomach just to think about it.  I apologize in advance for belaboring this point but I'm hoping you will fill in a few details.

Thanks

You should read my other posts. I said already that I eat when my body ask me to.

Serge

chris_ca
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #461 on: December 26, 2006, 09:25:41 AM »

You should read my other posts. I said already that I eat when my body ask me to.

Serge

Serge, I have ready your other posts.  That's where I got 3-4 kgs, boiled, with rice and beans and made by your housekeeper.  I was hoping for some more details but that's ok.  It was just curiosity anyway.
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

the Media is the Problem

« Reply #462 on: December 27, 2006, 09:35:19 AM »

212 pounds "only" - something to think about in this day and age when people, even on message boards, claim to be 240-250 pounds! and most settling for that, or claiming that is shorter than 6!

realisticly, most people would be better of having 200 pounds or so as a goal - in shape.
bluto, are you suggesting that 90% of getbiggers are fat tubs of lard?
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #463 on: December 27, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »

bluto, are you suggesting that 90% of getbiggers are fat tubs of lard?

well let's just say when you've been bulking for 10 years it might be time for a diet

Z
robocop
Getbig III

« Reply #464 on: December 29, 2006, 01:37:24 AM »

Cool. Good to have you here Serge Nubret!

I' have a couple of questions for you!

What do you think of calorie and Macronutrient Counting?
Whatabout the training programs they use these days! like training each muscle groupe once per week most bodybuilders of this time are doing this kind regime execept for the great Ronnie Coleman he trains each musclegroupe twice a week just like you.

Could it be that the training programs is the problem that most bodybuilders of these days aren't looking great anymore? or do you think that something else is the problem? maybe the overkill in steroids?.

greetings Robocop

* robocop.jpg (3.55 KB, 143x107 - viewed 1854 times.)
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2006, 04:03:13 AM »

Cool. Good to have you here Serge Nubret!

I' have a couple of questions for you!

What do you think of calorie and Macronutrient Counting?
Whatabout the training programs they use these days! like training each muscle groupe once per week most bodybuilders of this time are doing this kind regime execept for the great Ronnie Coleman he trains each musclegroupe twice a week just like you.

Could it be that the training programs is the problem that most bodybuilders of these days aren't looking great anymore? or do you think that something else is the problem? maybe the overkill in steroids?.

greetings Robocop

You jut put your finger on it. We must compere a body builder of before at the chicken that your mother used to eat, this chicken was growing free eat what they find in the ground, of course the have to find their food, so it take time for them to grow. Now days body builder they find their food already chewed in can, they must move to much to product their own TESTOS because the artificial one is there too. So 45 mn of training is enough to be ready for a competition. But thos body builders do not love this sport they just do it for money, that is the reality.

Serge

robocop
Getbig III

« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2006, 04:23:32 AM »

thank for the reply serge.

i still have a question for you! have you ever used those workout programs where you have to workout each muscle groupe 1 time each week? what were your results with these kind of training programs, by the way ever used the Mike Mentzer Methode?

Do you also advocate Ketogenic Diets?  (eating only protein and fats?, staying under the 30 grams of carbs daily)

greetings
Robocop

* robocop.jpg (3.55 KB, 143x107 - viewed 1844 times.)
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #467 on: December 29, 2006, 08:00:06 AM »

thank for the reply serge.

i still have a question for you! have you ever used those workout programs where you have to workout each muscle groupe 1 time each week? what were your results with these kind of training programs, by the way ever used the Mike Mentzer Methode?

Do you also advocate Ketogenic Diets?  (eating only protein and fats?, staying under the 30 grams of carbs daily)

greetings
Robocop

No, I have never try this method of training a muscle group once a week. Don't even tell me about such a training program of Mike mentzer, it is why I am still there.

Serge

robocop
Getbig III

« Reply #468 on: December 29, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »

No, I have never try this method of training a muscle group once a week. Don't even tell me about such a training program of Mike mentzer, it is why I am still there.

Serge

Mentzer is Owned hahah

but Serge what about Ketogenic diet! have you ever used them? Do you also advocate Ketogenic Diets?  (eating only protein and fats?, staying under the 30 grams of carbs daily)

How many Calories and Protein, carbs and fat in % are you eating daily?
shootfighter1
Competitors
Getbig V

Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ

« Reply #469 on: December 29, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »

Serge, what was arnold like back in the 70s?  We see him now as a govenor and back in the 80s and 90s as a movie star but the raw Arnold was back in the 70s.  Any stories or impressions from back then?
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #470 on: December 29, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »

Serge is there any truth in The Weiders being homosexual\bisexual rumor?
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #471 on: December 30, 2006, 12:40:41 AM »

Mentzer is Owned hahah

but Serge what about Ketogenic diet! have you ever used them? Do you also advocate Ketogenic Diets?  (eating only protein and fats?, staying under the 30 grams of carbs daily)

How many Calories and Protein, carbs and fat in % are you eating daily?

No I never used this diet, because I was never fat so I needed some carb to train hard. But when I had my gym and trained some freinds for competition, and they were fat I used this diet on them, and it works, beleive me.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #472 on: December 30, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »

Serge, what was arnold like back in the 70s?  We see him now as a govenor and back in the 80s and 90s as a movie star but the raw Arnold was back in the 70s.  Any stories or impressions from back then?

I wrote a book called "I AM...ME AND GOD" which will on librairy next month, and I am telling a lot of stories about Arnold, but here I cannot tell them, I have a contract with my publisher.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #473 on: December 30, 2006, 12:47:05 AM »

Serge is there any truth in The Weiders being homosexual\bisexual rumor?

I heard that too. I am speaking about that in my second booK.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #474 on: December 30, 2006, 08:52:32 AM »

Serge, did you ever take any significant time off from training in order to give your body a chance to rest? By signifcant time, I mean atleast a few weeks off from training.

Yes even more, when I was making for example a movie.

Serge

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!