Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694235 times)

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #575 on: January 18, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »
Maybe I'm alone in thinking so, but this seems to beg for comment:

Muscle Awards 2007

CONTEST INFORMATION

Athletes that are over 18 years old are invited to enter Serge Nubret Muscle Awards 2007 and to compete for seven first-prize packages, one for each category. Each first-prize package includes a trip to the Caribbean.

Category Criteria
Female Fitness No weight restrictions.
Female Figures No weight restrictions.
Female over 35 No weight restrictions. Must be 35 or over at the beginning of the contest.
Male Fitness Maximum weight (kg) <= height (cm) - 100 + 2.
Male Bodybuilding No weight restrictions.
Male over 50 No weight restrictions. Must be 50 or over at the beginning of the contest.
First Steps No weight restrictions. Male athletes who have never competed in any bodybuilding and/or fitness contest.

Contestants may submit their entries until November 1st, 2007.

Click here for more info:
http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: January 18, 2007, 08:30:44 PM »
I did legs last night so I thought I would comment on the workout.

Started with 7 sets of leg extensions. 12 reps less then one minute between sets. Immediatley went to legpress. Did 6 sets of 12 one minute rest with extreme stretching betweem sets. Finished with 5 sets of VERY light squats. Today I can barley stand my legs hurt so bad. They are sore to touch. The poundages that I used were so light they are not worth mentioning, but I will say that from many years of lifting I know how to make a weight feel heavy by how I contract the muscle. I can not rememer the last time my legs hurt this bad. I am loving it!  ;D

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #577 on: January 19, 2007, 12:27:02 AM »
serge....did women come to your gym to stare at male bodies?

Every day.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #578 on: January 19, 2007, 12:30:11 AM »
Most of your questions are just... wrong man, give it a rest :-\

Monsieur Serge, it was a pleasure to read every single one of your posts here; you are a true legend and a gentleman, real class act.

Greetings from Portugal.

How is Portugal?...I went there a few years ago for a championship. Tell me more about body building overthere.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #579 on: January 19, 2007, 12:32:58 AM »
Maybe I'm alone in thinking so, but this seems to beg for comment:

Muscle Awards 2007

CONTEST INFORMATION

Athletes that are over 18 years old are invited to enter Serge Nubret Muscle Awards 2007 and to compete for seven first-prize packages, one for each category. Each first-prize package includes a trip to the Caribbean.

Category Criteria
Female Fitness No weight restrictions.
Female Figures No weight restrictions.
Female over 35 No weight restrictions. Must be 35 or over at the beginning of the contest.
Male Fitness Maximum weight (kg) <= height (cm) - 100 + 2.
Male Bodybuilding No weight restrictions.
Male over 50 No weight restrictions. Must be 50 or over at the beginning of the contest.
First Steps No weight restrictions. Male athletes who have never competed in any bodybuilding and/or fitness contest.

Contestants may submit their entries until November 1st, 2007.

Click here for more info:
http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/

Soon, I will give more informations about this unic EVENT.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #580 on: January 19, 2007, 12:36:50 AM »

Started with 7 sets of leg extensions. 12 reps less then one minute between sets. Immediatley went to legpress. Did 6 sets of 12 one minute rest with extreme stretching betweem sets. Finished with 5 sets of VERY light squats. Today I can barley stand my legs hurt so bad. They are sore to touch. The poundages that I used were so light they are not worth mentioning, but I will say that from many years of lifting I know how to make a weight feel heavy by how I contract the muscle. I can not rememer the last time my legs hurt this bad. I am loving it!  ;D

Don't try to convince me. I know that it works, I only hope that every body on this forum will listen to you.

Serge

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #581 on: January 19, 2007, 02:48:17 AM »

I did something similar 6 sets of of light deadlifts for 12, leg presses with 5 sets 12-15 reps and then a final big drop set of over 70 reps (using 4 different weights), 5 sets of leg extension 12-15 reps and final 4 sets squat and front squat (2 sets each back to back). I could barely walk last night but still managed to get out a 50rep set of bodyweight squats when I got home before I started cramping.

Also I did light back, biceps, rear delts which I supersetted some with leg movements making my workout in total around 3 hours. I was sick for the last two weeks with stomach virus and only trained 1-2 days until yesterday in that time.
I

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2007, 04:35:32 AM »

I did something similar 6 sets of of light deadlifts for 12, leg presses with 5 sets 12-15 reps and then a final big drop set of over 70 reps (using 4 different weights), 5 sets of leg extension 12-15 reps and final 4 sets squat and front squat (2 sets each back to back). I could barely walk last night but still managed to get out a 50rep set of bodyweight squats when I got home before I started cramping.

Also I did light back, biceps, rear delts which I supersetted some with leg movements making my workout in total around 3 hours. I was sick for the last two weeks with stomach virus and only trained 1-2 days until yesterday in that time.

Wohhhhh. that is a very good leg workout, congratulation.

Serge

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #583 on: January 19, 2007, 04:48:06 AM »
Wohhhhh. that is a very good leg workout, congratulation.

Serge

Yes I love volume training and trying to make the pump as intense as possible. I know I am no beast yet 6'0 205+lbs but I train just as hard as anyone else and am only improving. Most of the weight I use especially for legs is at times laughable but I make it work for me. I have a buddy who lifts at my gym and when I have him do the exercises my way he suddenly must drop in the weight to do it correctly and isn't as strong as you would think, he was doing pullups for almost 20 reps then I showed him my way to focus more directly on the back and he could then only get at most 12.
I

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #584 on: January 19, 2007, 06:45:13 AM »
Every day.

Serge
[/quote

;D ..but you didnt notice them when you was working out, your where in your own zone...in a deep state of concentration. Serge I believe part of your greatness stems from the fact that you achieved the "oneness", total focusation at what you where doing.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: January 19, 2007, 06:48:11 AM »
Yes I love volume training and trying to make the pump as intense as possible. I know I am no beast yet 6'0 205+lbs but I train just as hard as anyone else and am only improving. Most of the weight I use especially for legs is at times laughable but I make it work for me. I have a buddy who lifts at my gym and when I have him do the exercises my way he suddenly must drop in the weight to do it correctly and isn't as strong as you would think, he was doing pullups for almost 20 reps then I showed him my way to focus more directly on the back and he could then only get at most 12.

volume...high fucking volume is the way!!  :) i agree!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #586 on: January 19, 2007, 08:29:07 AM »

Perfect form is the key of success.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #587 on: January 19, 2007, 08:32:43 AM »
volume...high fucking volume is the way!!  :) i agree!

But you have to add to the high volume the perfect form too, and concentration, focus.

Serge

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »
How is Portugal?...I went there a few years ago for a championship. Tell me more about body building overthere.

Serge
Portimão (Algarve), wasn't it? My trainer was there with you. He shares the opinion you're a legend and a true gentleman.

Bodybuilding here has had its up and downs but a new Committee has just been started by what seems to be the right bunch of people.
We have a few good bodybuilders from which I personally mention 44 year-old Masters I competitor Carlos Rebolo (3rd at the 2005 European Championship and 6th at the World's. This year due to some bad luck in the conditioning he only managed to come in at 9th although he was 15Kg heavier than the previous year)

http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos027hs1.jpg
http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos022zx4.jpg
http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos026ow5.jpg
http://nunomillennium.com.sapo.pt/Europeu1%202005.jpg

and Hugo Quinta (2003 National Champion, Tavira's International Open winner and Noite dos Campeões (our own Night of Champions) 2005 winner)

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #589 on: January 20, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
Portimão (Algarve), wasn't it? My trainer was there with you. He shares the opinion you're a legend and a true gentleman.

Bodybuilding here has had its up and downs but a new Committee has just been started by what seems to be the right bunch of people.
We have a few good bodybuilders from which I personally mention 44 year-old Masters I competitor Carlos Rebolo (3rd at the 2005 European Championship and 6th at the World's. This year due to some bad luck in the conditioning he only managed to come in at 9th although he was 15Kg heavier than the previous year)

http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos027hs1.jpg
http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos022zx4.jpg
http://www.ovar.com/strixx/share/temporary/bb/fotos026ow5.jpg
http://nunomillennium.com.sapo.pt/Europeu1%202005.jpg

and Hugo Quinta (2003 National Champion, Tavira's International Open winner and Noite dos Campeões (our own Night of Champions) 2005 winner)

Both of you look terrific, you should compete in the internet show I am putting together on internet call: SERGE NUBRET MUSCLE AWARDS here is the link for more information: http://www.planetemuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21468

Keep in touch.

Serge

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #590 on: January 20, 2007, 03:14:01 PM »
serge what do you think about my physique ad genetics...?? im 17 years old and have been training for two years.     i weigh 95 and have 10 % bf....5 feet eleven inches tall.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #591 on: January 20, 2007, 07:41:01 PM »
Both of you look terrific, you should compete in the internet show I am putting together on internet call: SERGE NUBRET MUSCLE AWARDS here is the link for more information: http://www.planetemuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21468

Keep in touch.

Serge
I'll try to let them know Serge, and if I may, I thank you in their regard.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #592 on: January 21, 2007, 12:54:58 AM »
serge what do you think about my physique ad genetics...?? im 17 years old and have been training for two years.     i weigh 95 and have 10 % bf....5 feet eleven inches tall.

Eh....You look good, what a pitty you don't leave in Paris, that will be my pleasure to help you to reach your potencial.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #593 on: January 21, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »
Hello Serge, perhaps you can help me. I'm getting insults because I said thet Joe and ben Weidwer were gay and liked Transvestites. I met you back in 69 and 71 so please back me up.
Your Friend
Jim Thomson

I don't know if they are realy or it was an accident, one time thing.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #594 on: January 21, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »
I'll try to let them know Serge, and if I may, I thank you in their regard.

Thank you for your help.

Serge

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #595 on: January 21, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »
Eh....You look good, what a pitty you don't leave in Paris, that will be my pleasure to help you to reach your potencial.

Serge
thanks dude!!1
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #596 on: January 21, 2007, 04:15:46 PM »
  i weigh 95 and have 10 % bf....5 feet eleven inches tall.

you weigh 95lbs, what a monster!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #597 on: January 21, 2007, 06:23:40 PM »
you weigh 95lbs, what a monster!
haha yeah only 5 more to go and ill weigh an even hundred!!! :D

...jackass. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: January 21, 2007, 06:38:50 PM »
candidate i hope you didnt soil your panties when you took those pics

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #599 on: January 21, 2007, 08:25:55 PM »
oh, i did!! ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool