Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 17, 2019, 02:58:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 512673 times)
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #650 on: February 04, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »

Serge, what I was asking was there any exercises that were popular but you found to be a waste of time?

Any exercises that are overrated?
Report to moderator   Logged
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #651 on: February 05, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »

Serge, what I was asking was there any exercises that were popular but you found to be a waste of time?

Any exercises that are overrated?

Forearms

Serge

MikeThaMachine
Getbig V

WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing

« Reply #652 on: February 06, 2007, 02:18:16 AM »

Forearms

Serge

100% agree, too many people rely on straps these days to lift weight, I say if you can't hold it don't lift it.

I
Don Miracle
Getbig II

« Reply #653 on: February 06, 2007, 11:20:54 AM »

Forearms

Serge

Serge: Can You please expand on this opinion?
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #654 on: February 06, 2007, 11:38:20 PM »

100% agree, too many people rely on straps these days to lift weight, I say if you can't hold it don't lift it.

That's right

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #655 on: February 06, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »

Serge: Can You please expand on this opinion?

Forearms are muscles which progress proportionaly with your arms

Serge

slaveboy1980
Getbig V

Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

« Reply #656 on: February 07, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »

serge nubret, who is the strongest woman who lifted at your gym?

did undercover cops often infiltrate your gym (as far as you know? )
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #657 on: February 07, 2007, 09:28:14 AM »

serge nubret, who is the strongest woman who lifted at your gym?

did undercover cops often infiltrate your gym (as far as you know? )

i don't have a gym now and that for nearly 20 years, so i don't know about anything you asked me.

Serge

GoneAway
Getbig V

« Reply #658 on: February 07, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »

Serge, if you could judge last years Mr. Olympia contest, who would you put in the top 10?
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #659 on: February 07, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »

Serge, if you could judge last years Mr. Olympia contest, who would you put in the top 10?

I did not see all the pictures.

Serge

GoneAway
Getbig V

« Reply #660 on: February 07, 2007, 10:19:58 PM »

I did not see all the pictures.

Serge

Neither did I. Smiley

If there is something about the modern day bodybuilders physique that you could change, what would it be?
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #661 on: February 08, 2007, 03:54:44 AM »

I 'd love to read more info about u your training , your diet, etc, instead just go buy my book.
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #662 on: February 08, 2007, 08:55:46 AM »

Neither did I. Smiley

If there is something about the modern day bodybuilders physique that you could change, what would it be?

Everything, specially the judges.

Serge

serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #663 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:31 AM »

I 'd love to read more info about u your training , your diet, etc, instead just go buy my book.

Exactly, in my book you have everything there.

Serge

THE BOUNCER
Getbig IV

« Reply #664 on: February 08, 2007, 09:45:16 AM »

Serge, its very nice to see you here and incredible to be able to talk to you. I have always looked up to guys from the 70's much more then any other decade. You guys are all icons..

With all due respect though, one thing that bothers myself and many others is your downright refusal to discuss anything steroid related. We all know that you and other guys of your time worked VERY hard in the gym and that steroids were not as involved as they are today. BUT, what you need to understand is that no matter how unimportant you feel they are now, you still used them and they were still a part of your bodybuilding career.

I know the message you are trying to get across. You are trying to let people know that it is hard work, diet, and genetics that are most important. You are trying to get across that too many people are turning to steroids for the easy way out. I agree with you 100%. The problem though is this, by not talking about your steroid use in anyway, people are left to assume what you used. Those that are trying to model the look that you had will try and copy everything that you do. I am almost 100% positive that you used much less than most people assume. So why not be honest, why not tell people what you used. You would be helping to get across the message that hard work is key. People would look at your cycle and say, "wow, serge used alot less then I do, I guess I don't need all these drugs after all." Instead, by you refusing to talk about it, people are left to guess and they stay on what they are currently using which may be 1 gram of test a week or much more.
Don Miracle
Getbig II

« Reply #665 on: February 08, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »

Forearms are muscles which progress proportionaly with your arms

Serge

I respect your thoughts on this, Serge.  Thank you.
serge nubret
Pros
Getbig III

« Reply #666 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:24 PM »

Serge, its very nice to see you here and incredible to be able to talk to you. I have always looked up to guys from the 70's much more then any other decade. You guys are all icons..

With all due respect though, one thing that bothers myself and many others is your downright refusal to discuss anything steroid related. We all know that you and other guys of your time worked VERY hard in the gym and that steroids were not as involved as they are today. BUT, what you need to understand is that no matter how unimportant you feel they are now, you still used them and they were still a part of your bodybuilding career.

I know the message you are trying to get across. You are trying to let people know that it is hard work, diet, and genetics that are most important. You are trying to get across that too many people are turning to steroids for the easy way out. I agree with you 100%. The problem though is this, by not talking about your steroid use in anyway, people are left to assume what you used. Those that are trying to model the look that you had will try and copy everything that you do. I am almost 100% positive that you used much less than most people assume. So why not be honest, why not tell people what you used. You would be helping to get across the message that hard work is key. People would look at your cycle and say, "wow, serge used alot less then I do, I guess I don't need all these drugs after all." Instead, by you refusing to talk about it, people are left to guess and they stay on what they are currently using which may be 1 gram of test a week or much more.

I never study medecine or chimistry, I leave that to those who did this kind of study. you said yourseft that I quote :"I am almost 100% positive that you used much less than most people assume." So you see you are a smart guy, so why you don't let people think by themself as you did?...
Or advice them to go to see the doctor who will be more able to advice them than myself, if they are not as smart than you are.

Serge

D.L. 5
Getbig IV

WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!

« Reply #667 on: February 08, 2007, 09:34:49 PM »

serge nubret you are a legend!

its great and an honour to see you posting here. i will think of some questions to ask you.

great physique, great abdominals...symmetry and proportionate mass.... a legend!

how u were never a mr. olympia is a load of bull!!!!!!!

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!
Mr. Michael Moore
Getbig IV

A pretty good weight, for a small woman !

« Reply #668 on: February 08, 2007, 09:36:36 PM »

With the most due respect that you honorably deserve, Serge, but sometimes you sound very, very dick!!!  Undecided Undecided Undecided Just an observation, though.....

Train forever !
beatmaster
Getbig IV

Save a tree, eat a beaver

« Reply #669 on: February 08, 2007, 11:50:03 PM »

Salut serge, de montreal, quebec.

Si seulement les autres pros comme toi pouvait venir discuter avec nous, j'imagine que de temps a autres tu regarde les competitons, comme olympia ou arnold classic?

si oui, qu'elle est la chose qui devrait changer pour améliorer ce sport, autre question, as tu déja fait de la competition à montreal, quebec.

Serge merci pour le temps que tu nous donne a répondre a nos questions, bonne chance dans tous ce que tu feras.

are you delusional?
leannmean
Getbig II

« Reply #670 on: February 09, 2007, 04:00:59 AM »

its great and an honour to see you posting here. i will think of some questions to ask you.

great physique, great abdominals...symmetry and proportionate mass.... a legend!

I think Serge never won the Olympia because of a few reasons. 1) At that time, Weider may not allow a overseas Mr Olympia, 2) Serge cannot be control
BEAST 8692
Getbig IV

« Reply #671 on: February 09, 2007, 07:42:03 AM »

3) he was never good enough to win ON THE DAY.

if you want to win a competition, whether that be a bbing title or a game of chess you've got to bring it.

IF serge was good enough/wanted to win the olympia he would have. wild horses wouldn't have kept him away. a black cuban won it for fux sakes, at a time when the politics definitely weren't going his way.

i have heard every excuse invented as to why this person or that one didn't win, from politics to killer ninjas. Roll Eyes

NEVER heard a single excuse from the ones that did. Wink
Mr. Michael Moore
Getbig IV

A pretty good weight, for a small woman !

« Reply #672 on: February 09, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »

3) he was never good enough to win ON THE DAY.

if you want to win a competition, whether that be a bbing title or a game of chess you've got to bring it.

IF serge was good enough/wanted to win the olympia he would have. wild horses wouldn't have kept him away. a black cuban won it for fux sakes, at a time when the politics definitely weren't going his way.

i have heard every excuse invented as to why this person or that one didn't win, from politics to killer ninjas. Roll Eyes

NEVER heard a single excuses from the ones that did. Wink

Exactly!

Although he's got an awesome physique, the legs and the back still had a lot of development to do.... Undecided

Train forever !
THE BOUNCER
Getbig IV

« Reply #673 on: February 09, 2007, 10:01:35 AM »

I never study medecine or chimistry, I leave that to those who did this kind of study. you said yourseft that I quote :"I am almost 100% positive that you used much less than most people assume." So you see you are a smart guy, so why you don't let people think by themself as you did?...
Or advice them to go to see the doctor who will be more able to advice them than myself, if they are not as smart than you are.

Serge
I understand what you are saying but I still don't see a reason why you will not explain what you used. You don't have to study medicine or chemistry to know what you used.

You also have to realize that 99% of the people in the US are not going to the doctor for steroid use. Its illegal here, and to be honest, most docs don't have the first clue about steroid use for muscle building purposes.

I still don't understand why you wont simply say, "this is what I used, if you want to use anything I recommend you do under a professionals supervision". You did nothing wrong by using steroids and you would be doing nothing wrong by telling others what you used.
slaveboy1980
Getbig V

Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

« Reply #674 on: February 09, 2007, 10:36:33 AM »

cuz he didnt let ben sodomize him....
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!