Author Topic: HOW DO I POP MY SHOULDER BACK INTO PLACE?  (Read 5343 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
HOW DO I POP MY SHOULDER BACK INTO PLACE?
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:08:42 AM »
Yesterday when I was sleeping I turned and heard it pop. Today the pain is much much worse. Do I hit it against the wall like in lethal weapon or do I try to get a doctor's appointment?
just push some weight!

adamthetrain

• Getbig II
Re: HOW DO I POP MY SHOULDER BACK INTO PLACE?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:15:26 AM »
You should probably go see a doctor!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 07:17:18 AM »
Yesterday when I was sleeping I turned and heard it pop. Today the pain is much much worse. Do I hit it against the wall like in lethal weapon or do I try to get a doctor's appointment?

next time tell your boyfriend not to play so rough.

he doesn't have to pull your arms back so hard when he is riding you
Here comes the money shot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 07:37:18 AM »
next time tell your boyfriend not to play so rough.

he doesn't have to pull your arms back so hard when he is riding you

Oh god that mental picture is killing me  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 07:40:25 AM »
ice it and go see a chiro

it happens to me all the time

do not trains upperbody for a couple of days after that or the pain will be much worse

been there done that

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »

do not trains upperbody for a couple of days after that or the pain will be much worse

been there done that

I trained my should yesterday nonetheless. Are chiros free in canada and which one would you recommend? PM ME!
just push some weight!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 08:39:28 AM »
rub one out with the other hand....equal that shit out homey

or you can do it 'Lethal Weapon' style - hardcore

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 08:41:19 AM »
have your husband drive you into the mattress a little harder when he's behind you next time.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 09:06:17 AM »

been there done that

No, not a Chiro, depending on how bad it is, extend your arm to the side and SLOWLY externally and internally rotate and see if it "pops" back in, if does, then ice it, if it doesn't then hook up with an orthopedic.....either way go see the orthopedic surgeon!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 09:42:02 AM »
No, not a Chiro, depending on how bad it is, extend your arm to the side and SLOWLY externally and internally rotate and see if it "pops" back in, if does, then ice it, if it doesn't then hook up with an orthopedic.....either way go see the orthopedic surgeon!

Well I tried and heard my shoulder cracking but not poping back into place. :( Maybe I should get somebody to twist it completly.
just push some weight!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »
Try the Lethal Weapon approach.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 09:43:53 AM »
be careful about messing with it yourself alexxx...i would definitely go see a chiro!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 09:52:25 AM »
Well I tried and heard my shoulder cracking but not poping back into place. :( Maybe I should get somebody to twist it completly.

NO DON'T TWIST IT and definatly not a Chiro, if you twist it too much you run the risk of damaging a tendon or legament...go to the orthopedic....NOT A CHIRO!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »
I've dislocated my shoulder a buncha times while training, but your shoulder isn't dislocated....you just tweaked it.   You can work around a lot of injuries....I know cause I've had plenty.    Layoff a couple days, take some Advil (if needed) and the the shoulder will heal.   If the pain persists go see your doctor, but with a tweak it'll probably subside in a week or so.   I'm sure your in your training obsession years so the thought of a layoff may bring suicidal tendencies, but trust me the layoff is worth it.

The only other thing I can suggest for you to do is man-up, douche your twat and quit bitchin like a woman.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 10:03:02 AM »
have your husband drive you into the mattress a little harder when he's behind you next time.

what makes you think that he is with 1 guy only?
Here comes the money shot

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 10:11:22 AM »
I've dislocated my shoulder a buncha times while training, but your shoulder isn't dislocated....you just tweaked it.   You can work around a lot of injuries....I know cause I've had plenty.    Layoff a couple days, take some Advil (if needed) and the the shoulder will heal.   If the pain persists go see your doctor, but with a tweak it'll probably subside in a week or so.   I'm sure your in your training obsession years so the thought of a layoff may bring suicidal tendencies, but trust me the layoff is worth it.

The only other thing I can suggest for you to do is man-up, douche your twat and quit bitchin like a woman.

For the most part I agree, but shoulder and joints in general just don't "tweak" for no reason, if not diagnosed properly, it may keep on doing it and will cause damage in the long run. Start incorporating stabilizer exercises in your regular shoulder routein (the 4 muscles in your rotator cuff are stabilizers), but first, go see the orthopedic!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 10:13:08 AM »
For the most part I agree, but shoulder and joints in general just don't "tweak" for no reason, if not diagnosed properly, it may keep on doing it and will cause damage in the long run. Start incorporating stabilizer exercises in your regular shoulder routein (the 4 muscles in your rotator cuff are stabilizers), before going on see the orthopedic!

Ok thanks I will see one.
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 10:19:28 AM »
For the most part I agree, but shoulder and joints in general just don't "tweak" for no reason, if not diagnosed properly, it may keep on doing it and will cause damage in the long run. Start incorporating stabilizer exercises in your regular shoulder routein (the 4 muscles in your rotator cuff are stabilizers), but first, go see the orthopedic!

This is 100% correct.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »
Watch Lethal Weapon, Mel shows you