Author Topic: Beach Bum is offended by my Avatars... should i remove them???  (Read 2842 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Beach Bum is offended by my Avatars... should i remove them???
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 06:59:36 PM »
f**k you... Step up you fucker... We can find some private property and settle this...  we can play this with gloves, rounds, whatever rules you want...  >:(

Whoa Nellie!  What have I done?  Seeing how I've never been in a fight, I'll have to think about this Berserker.  Wait.  Bump that.  You want to fight?  You want a piece of me?  Huh?  I'll fight you anytime, anyplace SUCKA!  On one condition:  I get to bring Colossus.   :) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:12 PM »
Ok so thats all votes for with the exception of Beach Bum: Against sexy avatars and one vote of: " ::) " from the jealous one ;D

lol.  Hey if you need validation, then as Dr. Henry Lee would say, "something wrong."  Just do what you do son.  You don't anyone's approval. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:54 PM »
You're talking about a man that wants to ban anyone under the age of 30 that isn't married from having sex.

You might want to take anything he says regarding beautiful woman and sexuality with a grain of salt.

Never that said.  But you're not smart enough to figure that out.   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »
His inability to face logic and reason could be described as vaginal, yes.

Don't disrespect the feminine.  >:(
w

Slick Vic

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 07:07:44 PM »
Hell no, bro! It's YOUR avatar! Who cares what anyone thinks. You're not here to make friends.... are you?  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 07:10:22 PM »
Whoa Nellie!  What have I done?  Seeing how I've never been in a fight, I'll have to think about this Berserker.  Wait.  Bump that.  You want to fight?  You want a piece of me?  Huh?  I'll fight you anytime, anyplace SUCKA!  On one condition:  I get to bring Colossus.   :) 
you've never been in a fight ???  nevermind...  WTF is a Colossus ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 07:12:51 PM »

Undefeated in my fighting career man.  I think it's because I'm such a nice guy.  My daughter thinks it's because people are afraid of me.  She's wrong. 

Colossus, the 6'1" 300+ pound guy with the 22.5 inch neck who posts on this board.  I'll gladly come kick your butt if I can bring him . . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »
Hell no, bro! It's YOUR avatar! Who cares what anyone thinks. You're not here to make friends.... are you?  :-\
nope ;D approval wasn't the main motivation... revealing Beach's anti hot chick shortcomings had more to do with it,... I confess ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 07:17:36 PM »
Undefeated in my fighting career man.  I think it's because I'm such a nice guy.  My daughter thinks it's because people are afraid of me.  She's wrong. 

Colossus, the 6'1" 300+ pound guy with the 22.5 inch neck who posts on this board.  I'll gladly come kick your butt if I can bring him . . . .
I only weigh 180 beach ;D  I've been it more fights than I remember but it's been years since that last.  Nevermind, I shouldn't have gone that route anyway... I was pissed but we both escalated that piff.  I don't want to fight a "Nice Guy who's never been in a fight"  I appologize for going that route, but still think you're a fucking delusional jackass.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 08:16:46 PM »
Never that said.  But you're not smart enough to figure that out.   ::)

Sure you didn't, if it makes you happy to ignore what you previously posted then enjoy. I hope your kids don't partake in unmarried sex before they're 30, you're own offspring not following your beliefs would be a humiliating defeat.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2006, 08:18:48 PM »
yea Beach, you did defend that abstinence idea... You can't deny that...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »

He most certainly did, he said it was the government promoting common sense. He also said there is no safe sex outside of marriage so abstinence is the only way.  ::)
As I said, if he wants to ignore what he previously posted good for him although he might not want to blatantly lie about it when his previous posts are so easily viewed.

Sound the alarm.  The government is promoting common sense.  Talk about a radical idea:  telling young adults to keep their stuff in their pants to help reduce out-of-wedlock births.  An excerpt:

But Wade Horn, assistant secretary for children and families at the Department of Health and Human Services, said the revision is aimed at 19- to 29-year-olds because more unmarried women in that age group are having children.

Government data released last month show that 998,262 births in 2004 were to unmarried women 19-29, the ages with the most births to unmarried women.

"The message is 'It's better to wait until you're married to bear or father children,' " Horn said. "The only 100% effective way of getting there is abstinence."

The revised guidelines specify that states seeking grants are "to identify groups ... most likely to bear children out-of-wedlock, targeting adolescents and/or adults within the 12- through 29-year-old age range." Previous guidelines didn't mention targeting of an age group.

"We wanted to remind states they could use these funds not only to target adolescents," Horn said. "It's a reminder."

Last year, 46 states applied for the federal abstinence-education money, to fund programs in schools, neighborhood clubs and faith-based organizations.

Because I don't think there such a thing as "safe sex" outside of marriage.  Neither birth control nor condoms are foolproof.  Would you have sex with a woman you knew had genital herpes, so long as you used a condom? 

Teaching traditional methods of birth control have been a colossal failure.  Just look at the unwanted pregnancy rates in this country.  All it does is send a mixed message:  don't have sex till you're married, but here, keep this condom in your wallet.   

I teach my kids abstinence. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 09:07:34 PM »
I only weigh 180 beach ;D  I've been it more fights than I remember but it's been years since that last.  Nevermind, I shouldn't have gone that route anyway... I was pissed but we both escalated that piff.  I don't want to fight a "Nice Guy who's never been in a fight"  I appologize for going that route, but still think you're a fucking delusional jackass.

I only weigh more than 200 and less than 250, depending on what I have for lunch and dinner.   ;D  No sweat man.  I was just jerking your chain.  I apologize for getting you so riled up, but still think you're a pervert.

But I'll still gladly let you fight Colossus.  Just let me know.  I'll set it up.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »
I only weigh more than 200 and less than 250, depending on what I have for lunch and dinner.   ;D  No sweat man.  I was just jerking your chain.  I apologize for getting you so riled up, but still think you're a pervert.

But I'll still gladly let you fight Colossus.  Just let me know.  I'll set it up.   
Sure what the f**k, bring on the Colossus ;D  But first, let us both laugh at this ;D

185lbs Franco Columbu Bench 520lbs

VS.

181lbs Mr. Intenseone  Bench 535lbs.... 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 09:10:42 PM »
He most certainly did, he said it was the government promoting common sense. He also said there is no safe sex outside of marriage so abstinence is the only way.  ::)
As I said, if he wants to ignore what he previously posted good for him although he might not want to blatantly lie about it when his previous posts are so easily viewed.

Thanks for posting this.  I wasn't about to dig it up.  I stand by everything I said.  Those are the facts.  Now dig up where I said I want "to ban anyone under the age of 30 that isn't married from having sex."   ::)  

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 09:23:56 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  I wasn't about to dig it up.  I stand by everything I said.  Those are the facts.  Now dig up where I said I want "to ban anyone under the age of 30 that isn't married from having sex."   ::)   

::)

At least you're consistent.

As I mentioned earlier, I hope your kids don't enjoy the pleasures of sex unless they're over 29 or married. Wouldn't you just be humiliated to know your own kids don't agree with your asinine beliefs?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 09:25:34 PM »

Absolutely.  And the "abstinence idea" was not some federal law banning sex.  That's just a paranoid interpretation by someone who cannot read.

I'll always defend teaching abstinence to kids, particularly my own, and have no problem at all with the government promoting abstinence over condoms.  We've been promoting condoms for YEARS and it hasn't worked.  

And for those of you who have kids, good luck putting your daughters on the pill and giving your sons condoms.  Nothing but a mixed message IMO.  I actually believe kids and young adults are smart enough and have enough self control to save sex for marriage, if you educate them early enough.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 09:27:55 PM »
Absolutely.  And the "abstinence idea" was not some federal law banning sex.  That's just a paranoid interpretation by someone who cannot read.

I'll always defend teaching abstinence to kids, particularly my own, and have no problem at all with the government promoting abstinence over condoms.  We've been promoting condoms for YEARS and it hasn't worked.  

And for those of you who have kids, good luck putting your daughters on the pill and giving your sons condoms.  Nothing but a mixed message IMO.  I actually believe kids and young adults are smart enough and have enough self control to save sex for marriage, if you educate them early enough.    

again, we covered that in the thread, nobody said it was a federal law banning sex... nobody said that... nobody thought that.. you were the only one that I remember taking that angle as a defence.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 09:28:28 PM »
::)

At least you're consistent.

As I mentioned earlier, I hope your kids don't enjoy the pleasures of sex unless they're over 29 or married. Wouldn't you just be humiliated to know your own kids don't agree with your asinine beliefs?

::)  Still waiting.  Where did I advocate "banning" sex by anyone?  Dig it up.  Quote me.  

I suspect your feelings are hurt because I constantly ignore you.  There are some on this board who are smart.  Some who have a sense of humor.  Some who are a lot of fun.  You're just plain boring.  A pseudo intellectual.  Not very funny.  That's why I ignore you.  You bore me.  

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2006, 09:29:24 PM »
Absolutely.  And the "abstinence idea" was not some federal law banning sex.  That's just a paranoid interpretation by someone who cannot read.

I'll always defend teaching abstinence to kids, particularly my own, and have no problem at all with the government promoting abstinence over condoms.  We've been promoting condoms for YEARS and it hasn't worked.   

And for those of you who have kids, good luck putting your daughters on the pill and giving your sons condoms.  Nothing but a mixed message IMO.  I actually believe kids and young adults are smart enough and have enough self control to save sex for marriage, if you educate them early enough.   

Last I checked 29 year olds aren't kids, maybe in your sexless world they are but not anywhere else.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »
again, we covered that in the thread, nobody said it was a federal law banning sex... nobody said that... nobody thought that.. you were the only one that I remember taking that angle as a defence.

What angle?  The only angle I took was supporting the government's attempt to promote abstinence over condoms.  Some idiot took that to mean I support banning sex.    

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2006, 09:32:01 PM »
::)  Still waiting.  Where did I advocate "banning" sex by anyone?  Dig it up.  Quote me. 

I suspect your feelings are hurt because I constantly ignore you.  There are some on this board who are smart.  Some who have a sense of humor.  Some who are a lot of fun.  You're just plain boring.  A pseudo intellectual.  Not very funny.  That's why I ignore you.  You bore me. 

LOL, it kind of loses it's meaning when you direct a post at the person you're trying to ignore. LOL.

Nice try though.

By the way, what are you going to do when your kids start having sex in high school without a condom? Will you be crushed that they don't follow you're same beliefs?

Your defense of this whole moronic no sex under 30 without marriage stance is high comedy. You fit that zealot role better and better each and everyday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2006, 09:32:40 PM »
I support banning sex.    

you bastard!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2006, 09:36:45 PM »
you bastard!

lol.  Nice try.   ;D  That would make ME celibate.  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2006, 10:32:12 PM »

It's a HUGE,   GINORMOUS christian republican Nazi with no neck.  :o
w