Author Topic: Florida goes to national championship game  (Read 18155 times)

body88

Florida goes to national championship game
« on: December 03, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
::)    Michigan is better. OSU is going to kill them.  Gayer than Freddie Mercury's dental floss.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Re: Florida goes to national championship game
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 05:32:40 PM »
Who did Michigan play all year?  Ohio St. and Notre Dame and who else?  If you come out of the SEC with one loss you deserve to play in the National Championship game.  The SEC is hands down the best football conference in the country.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 05:38:43 PM »
Who did Michigan play all year? 

They're in the Big 10... they basically played the same teams Ohio State did.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 05:57:54 PM »
Who did Michigan play all year?  Ohio St. and Notre Dame and who else?  If you come out of the SEC with one loss you deserve to play in the National Championship game.  The SEC is hands down the best football conference in the country.

Oh brother lol

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:11:02 PM »
Hey I am a Michigan fan...But I am happy to watch Ohio State slaughter Florida...What a National Championship game it will be..... ::)
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 06:27:21 PM »
Does anybody know what the point spread will be??? I am going to bet on this one...With how sloppy Florida's offense is it will be a scrimage game for Ohio State LoL....
Watching The Haters

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 06:32:58 PM »
Who did Michigan play all year? Ohio St. and Notre Dame and who else?  If you come out of the SEC with one loss you deserve to play in the National Championship game.  The SEC is hands down the best football conference in the country.

At least they showed up ;)
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »

100% correct.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

I don't know if you check the rankings or you are just talking just to say something good about the SEC...Because if you haven't noticed that Big Ten and SEC both have 3 teams each ranking in the top ten of the nation....Oh yeah, and I forgot that the 3 Big Ten teams are ranked in the top 6....
Watching The Haters

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 06:49:37 PM »
Florida was completely embarassed in the second half against Auburn. But, Michigan had their chance and blew it, so Florida gets the shot. I doubt they'll win but after last year with Texas being gigantic underdogs, anything can happen. I actually wanted Michigan to go until last night when I thought about it. They blew their chance. Plain and simple.

body88

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 06:50:10 PM »
100% correct.

Florida lost the Auburn by 10. Michigan lost to the best team in the nation by 3 in hostile territory. I am not even a Michigan fan. Florida will be killed.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
i feel the same way... but floridas speed is special... OS hasnt seen speed liek Florida has... might be a factor

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 06:53:33 PM »
I agree with most and would like to see a playoff system get put in place that would take every conference champion and have them in a playoff bracket...But until then we will have to deal with this voting bullshit...
Watching The Haters

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »
i feel the same way... but floridas speed is special... OS hasnt seen speed liek Florida has... might be a factor

What are you talking about? Mike Hart and Mario Manningham are all about speed.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »

Speed??? What on their defense?? Is that what your talking about??? Seeing as how Ohio State already went against the better defense of Michigan...Florida's fumbling offense will get ate up by Ohio State...Please don't joke about Florida's "speed" LoL....
Watching The Haters

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »
The SEC is an awesome conference.  However, I wish sometime an SEC team could play here in Wisconsin or at Michigan, Ohio St. when it would be a nice toasty 20 degrees with snow on the ground...SEC team would be crushed.
Oh and by the way, Wisconsin kicked Auburn's ass last year...OSU is gonna rip Florida apart.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 07:21:37 PM »
florida will win!!! them florida n*gge*s were born running... if they werent running on the field they would be running away from cops

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 07:24:01 PM »
I think that it will be a better game than most think. I hate FL (being a GA fan it natural) but I am glad to see a sec team going to the national champoinship game.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »
I think that it will be a better game than most think. I hate FL (being a GA fan it natural) but I am glad to see a sec team going to the national champoinship game.

We all already witnessed the National Championship game between Michigan/Ohio State...The game against Florida will just be a practice game for Ohio State....
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2006, 07:37:22 PM »
OSU by 30.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »
This game sounds just like last year the more I look at it. Blah blah, Texas will lose by 50, no one can beat USC and so on. I think Michigan is the second best team in the country but you never know what happens. Urban Meyer is amazing with time, look at how well Utah played in the BCS a couple years ago. Florida has the ability to win, but it's going to come down to their defense and whether Chris Leak can actually put some points on the board.

body88

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »
Caldwell has giant eyes just like his brother.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 07:40:38 PM »
Thank you BCS!  :D

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 08:01:39 PM »
The myth of southern speed.  As if no one else in the country can run at all.  Biggest myth in college football.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 08:03:08 PM »
The myth of southern speed.  As if no one else in the country can run at all.  Biggest myth in college football.

Actually, overall, the SEC has the best athletes from top to bottom in the country. Period.