Author Topic: A guy died today in the gym  (Read 7807 times)

KTMckay

Re: A guy died today in the gym
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2006, 02:33:07 PM »
That came kind of unexpected to be honest...

I had nothing but my normal workout in my mind when I entered the gym.
So I do Chest and Biceps and when I was finished I went over to the cardiobunny area to do some stretching ;D
Anyways there was this dude on the treadmill and I was not looking but what I heard was a big boom and when I heard people shouting I looked over to were he was and he I tell you something folks he wasn't running anymore.

He must have had an heartattack and slid of the Treadmill, at this point I walked over to already 10 people standing beside the guy who was around 40-50 years old.
Some no good gym trainer gave him mouth to mouth (gay  ::) ) and they even used the these heartthingys to get his heart going again. (they just have them in a couple of month now, I'll bet you the gymstaff did not think they were using them so fast)
Anyways they guy was dead and they called the police and the paramedics.

It was kind of strange coz everybody went back to his workout lol and they put something over the guy and waited for the police to report and the paramedics to get the guy out of the gym.
Today I heard that the gym will be closed tomorrow for further investigation.
R.I.P

I'll just hope he finished his set.

Kinda funny theyd let others continue working out but close it the next day? Would spoil any evidence of wrong doing wouldnt ya think?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
Kinda funny theyd let others continue working out but close it the next day? Would spoil any evidence of wrong doing wouldn't ya think?

You are right of course, but what I forgot to mention the fact that there were two very suspicious meatheads training into the squat area doing insane poundage.
One of the guys called the other lad Marvin who was massive and had a bikechain in his grubby hands...#

I think the manager went over to the two a short time before the incident with the dead guy happend, to remind them that grunting and drinking scotch in the gym area is not acceptable behaviour.
Something happend to the Manager coz he came back right quick holding his ass and crying like a little girl.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2006, 03:41:48 PM »
that's horrible! was the guy grossly out of shape to begin with or what? now, this gym can face a lawsuit, can't it? holy shit! how sad! :'(

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2006, 04:22:15 PM »
I don't think this guy will be able to sue now..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2006, 04:26:44 PM »
Any resemblance?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2006, 04:28:14 PM »
Any resemblance?

nope sorry...