Author Topic: What makes Asians mediocre bodybuilders?  (Read 12377 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: What makes Asians mediocre bodybuilders?
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 08:19:22 PM »
Discuss.

Asians aren't mediocre. Not the best but still no slouches either. All humans are one and the same, whether yer black, white, yellow, red, green, brown, purple, pink or turquoise or whatever. Jeeryme7 made some good points though; you can't expect a starving African or Asian with no moolah for food to be a great BBer. Survival would be very very good for a start. ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2006, 08:27:54 PM »
this turned into all out genetic by ethnicity ,black = ideal muscular genetic's for bbing san's calve's.white's = cutler type large boned,eastern european look grow large,real eastern euro's get probably best grade supp's and are freak's other than using poor tanning product's.italian/greek/mediterrean shorter stature ,can get big and lean and make good bber's.

Well yes, blacks do have poor calves and high insertions, generally speaking.
Team Goodrum!

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 02:40:57 AM »
last time i checked whateva won mr getbig, wasnt he asian?

i googled this just to check out asian physiques, they might not be as big as americans but that may be because they dont juice as much nor eat as much as american bodybuilders but they can look like this http://www.asiabb.com/Guests/DUXSouth%20Korea/cat.asp?iCat=165

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 02:56:45 AM »
NO THEY JUST HAVE HAVE LITTLE COCKS AND THE JUDGES  JUDGE ACCORDINGLY.
i

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2006, 03:05:12 AM »

You sound frustrated, typing this using capitals. Sign of insecurity it is.

Fact is that every human being shares about 99.99% of the same genetics. About 0.01% makes the difference, according to skin color, bone structure etcetera.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2006, 03:21:03 AM »
You guys talking of not many linebackers of Samoan ancestry, not many Samoans in this and that, how do you expect there to be a lot of Samoans in anything, if there's 170-180 000 on the island?

Perhaps you're confusing Samoan with other Polynesian nations or Maori, which are actually indigenous New Zealanders.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2006, 03:42:30 AM »
NO I AM BIGGER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR BUT THANX I KNOW YOU WERE CURIOUS JUST AS YOU ARE AS TO HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A LITTLE ASIAN YOGURT SLINGER IN YOUR RECTUM.THANX FOR THE POST.
i

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2006, 03:45:50 AM »
Not pro-Asian, I take it?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:18 AM »
NO I AM BIGGER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR BUT THANX I KNOW YOU WERE CURIOUS JUST AS YOU ARE AS TO HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A LITTLE ASIAN YOGURT SLINGER IN YOUR RECTUM.THANX FOR THE POST.

Sure kid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2006, 06:57:24 AM »
And most are lazy.  Do you think their is a correlation between laziness and poor calves?  I have seen some black sprinters with crazy calves.

No high calves, are not due to laziness. One can't make their calves lower. I remember reading an article in Runner magazine (after some guy read it and said blacks have a extra tendon---WTF ::)). Well it said that West African blacks have high calves, smaller waists, and denser bones, and higher fast twitch fibers, than Whites and East Africans. Probably due to the environment. Well these characterics are good for sprinting, and short bursts of speed. Having high calves is good for transfering torque to the ground.  If you lookat the sprinters, their calves are developed, but are still high. One doesn't need high calves to run quickly. In fact, the glutes and quads are the propelling factors in running, the calves don't really play that much.

Because this is  bbing, one wants all muscles big, so l those that can't get them big, are called "deficient" or "poor", but maybe there is a genetic/environment reason for the way things are.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2006, 07:05:05 AM »
little dicks

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2006, 09:41:04 AM »
I think that it comes down to structure and diet.  Most Asians seem to have narrower frames and thinner bones.  Also, in Asia their diets consist of little protein.

Im pretty sure that being muscular is kind of a taboo in Asia.  I'm an MMA fan, and I notice that a lot of the Asian fighters look like they don't touch weights at all.

However, their have been some great Asian bodybuilders.  Sonny Schmidt, Kris Dim, Wong Hong, Stan McQuay, and Hidetada Yamagishi.

Some things I've noticed about Asian people at the gym is that they have Dorian Yates calves and beefy arms.  I've also noticed their lats are very high.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2006, 09:46:44 AM »
Talofa...Samoans tend to be larger boned, holding more muscle mass, and stronger that the average ethnic groups (including my white bros). In other words, a much larger percent of the individual Polynesians, following the chain of islands from New Zealand to Hawaii , fall into this genetic pool. (Oh there are weaker  runts of the litters sometimes, maybe 5'10 and 180 & only bench 300 or so, but they are usually drowned at birth) My two younger cousins would be classed as average for their race. Both were using 400+ for reps in regular workouts when they were 18 years old. Now play at two major football factory's, one bowl bound.

American Samoa (can't speak for Western Samoa) has a population of around 55,000. The Mormon Church brought quite a few over to attend mostly their schools years ago The natural progression was to play sports, football being number one. BYU, Utah, Utah St, etc being first choice but a lot of California & Washington state colleges also. From a very small population base, the NFL has quite a few Samoans on their active list. Two of my relations are retired (pension is crap) and one is still active. Funny thing is is that American style football is not that big a deal over on the island(s). It's soccer & rugby (Aussie and New Zealand leagues  have Samoan players).Their natural hip and leg drive give a  advantage to power sports like rugby and football.

Why not that many Samoans in BB'ing or lifting?  Because they don't seem to care that much when most of them are already bigger and stronger than most. They will workout but not always with serious intent. Samoans, for the most part, prefer combat style sports, like football, here in America. Not always the happy, friendly natives when sports are involved, very competitive & aggressive. English explorers compared them to the Irish when it came to a fighting  and the warrior spirit. (Sonny S. grandfather was German. Germany once owned most of the groups of the Samoan islands)    Good Luck.

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2006, 09:49:42 AM »
No roundeye here benches 605 like me!  >:(
100% clean!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2006, 03:55:53 PM »
Talking about genetic's of asian is stupid when your talking about bodybuilding. It's like trying to explain how many orientals you have dropping out of high school. Steriods and asian culture are a way more important reason you don't find asian's in Bodybuilding. If your gonna talk about genetics use something that's more scientific than look's.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »
How come white men invented most of the modern technology we take for granted? Airplanes, cars, radio, combustion engines, computers, television, phone, etc. Is that environment or genetic?
TEAM REPTILIAN

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2006, 04:11:27 PM »
How come white men invented most of the modern technology we take for granted? Airplanes, cars, radio, combustion engines, computers, television, phone, etc. Is that environment or genetic?
uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't tell the truth about race around here RKBB, people will call you a racist. ::)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2006, 04:12:08 PM »
uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't tell the truth about race around here RKBB, people will call you a racist. ::)

That's right I forgot! Let's just go back to being pc now.  ;D
TEAM REPTILIAN

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »
Honestly it's to do with history White people controled Europe which gave them control of the world when they had the best links to the eastern and western world. so they tookover any valuble territory. When after they did this they invented all that stuff. When they had the best resouurcers. IT's all geography

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2006, 04:26:01 PM »
Honestly it's to do with history White people controled Europe which gave them control of the world when they had the best links to the eastern and western world. so they tookover any valuble territory. When after they did this they invented all that stuff. When they had the best resouurcers. IT's all geography

::) Whatever makes you feel better.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2006, 04:35:06 PM »
::) Whatever makes you feel better.
Oh yeah and i forgot potaetoes they cause your brain to secrete turipilin

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2006, 04:58:22 PM »
it all really comes down to genetics! everytime! you have to have a killer combo of both decent genetics and over all good structure. have u ever noticed guys that look huge but in all reality theirs not much muscle on them,they just might have the right configuration to give u the illusion of size. IE small waist. lower chest, small joints, it goes on and on

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2006, 05:41:35 PM »
Too much rice, not enough meat!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2006, 12:16:53 AM »

Ha, and you would know? You're a sick homo!

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »
didn't think diet would really matter. asians over here tend to eat more like white people, but are still limited by the same genetics as the wimps overseas.