Author Topic: FRANK SEPE's career  (Read 9119 times)

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: FRANK SEPE's career
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 10:19:03 AM »
Well, I am interested in bodybuilding, not fitness modeling, so I don't know much about him... Dude could have accomplished a few things in bbing, at least a pro card...

Now he just looks like a homo... He is so plucked and tweezed and he is small and bleukh.... monster faggotry!!!

Yeah, and he would still kick the shit out of you if popped this shit directly to his face...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 10:21:05 AM »
I would never let my size go for money, like he did

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »
tommy is right about mag covers.  SOme of you think cause you are on the cover you are making bucks.  MOST of the time you don't shit for cover. ANd in BB I highly doubt they get anything at all even for the shoot since it is probably in their contract.  Hell the Swimsuit Model for SI doesn't get paid.  It is the EXPOSURE that is important.  For you to have "covers" is a big thing in the industry.  To make a cover of a mag is the epitome of modeling. The more you have the more you are worth just about.  WHne you go into an interview and show them your portfolio and they see you on all these covers they see that you are "top of the line".  Unless a mag (major not BB) has solely hired you as a cover, you aren't getting paid to be on it.  And again most of the time you are under contract so the shoot is part f it and if they put your pic on the cover it is up to them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:11 PM »
notice how they take his pic for his book while standing to the side?

that's to hide that giant gap between the lower part of his pecs

that's a major flaw and because of that he had no future in bodybuilding

E
E

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »
notice how they take his pic for his book while standing to the side?

that's to hide that giant gap between the lower part of his pecs

that's a major flaw and because of that he had no future in bodybuilding

E

agreed, one of the main reasons i never thought his physique was really all "that" impressive...

tommy is right about mag covers.  SOme of you think cause you are on the cover you are making bucks.  MOST of the time you don't shit for cover. ANd in BB I highly doubt they get anything at all even for the shoot since it is probably in their contract.  Hell the Swimsuit Model for SI doesn't get paid.  It is the EXPOSURE that is important.  For you to have "covers" is a big thing in the industry.  To make a cover of a mag is the epitome of modeling. The more you have the more you are worth just about.  WHne you go into an interview and show them your portfolio and they see you on all these covers they see that you are "top of the line".  Unless a mag (major not BB) has solely hired you as a cover, you aren't getting paid to be on it.  And again most of the time you are under contract so the shoot is part f it and if they put your pic on the cover it is up to them.

granted, but like you said covers= exposure, and exposure= money... frank has the most covers ever = most exposure ever... which combined with his business savvy, and dispite his physique flaws may = a lot of money... so the # of covers certaintly have helped this guys financial status

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »
MattC, you have posted before taht you thought Frank McGrath is goodlooking. Wouldn't it be a big loss to bbing if he were to go the modeling route?!

We can't be telling goodlooking guys to quit the sport and the ugly guys to stay!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 04:05:18 PM »
Well, I think that on the FM pic he is still juicing, winstrol or even some insulin, to mantain such a lean mass, even though he is a lot lighter...

and you are very right my friend,,test for life and the rest mentioned too. was never a good bodybuilder,,but a good fitness model indeed
fallen angel

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »
honestly i dont know for a fact but i wouldnt doubt that he's been on more magazine covers then anyone ever, including all genres... possibly more successful then any BB's of his time, save ronnie and jay...(maybe shawn and flex... maybe)

too bad there is not someplace on the web that shows who's been on the cover of all the bodybuilding mags.

sometimes I wonder why I even bothered.