Author Topic: Steven Seagal  (Read 20481 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Steven Seagal
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
with chuck norris do you also include texas ranger? that could change the odds possibly

it depends. segal is consistently outstanding in all films that have been recorded of him, but if he were to, say, challenge Norris while he was getting filmed doing his texas ranger bit, then im not sure if he would be able to overcome Walkers(norris') steely gaze, devistating kicks, and his unmatched Moustache and Beard development.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
it depends. segal is consistently outstanding in all films that have been recorded of him, but if he were to, say, challenge Norris while he was getting filmed doing his texas ranger bit, then im not sure if he would be able to overcome Walkers(norris') steely gaze, devistating kicks, and his unmatched Moustache and Beard development.

you know ive spent a great deal of time thinking about this dream fight (in the sense i dont think it will ever happen, just as adonis vs derek anthony), but still one cant stop dreaming. and i just cant make up my mind who i would put my money on. part because i dont know the outcome and part because it would be disrespectful to take sides as i love them both.  :-\
Z

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 05:36:07 PM »
I've seen like ten Steven Segal movies and I don't think I have ever seen him get hit.  Chuck Norris either.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 07:34:29 PM »
I've seen like ten Steven Segal movies and I don't think I have ever seen him get hit.  Chuck Norris either.
Never seen Return of The Dragon then, huh? Bruce Lee beat Chuck like a rented mule in that movie.  ;)

it depends. segal is consistently outstanding in all films that have been recorded of him, but if he were to, say, challenge Norris while he was getting filmed doing his texas ranger bit, then im not sure if he would be able to overcome Walkers(norris') steely gaze, devistating kicks, and his unmatched Moustache and Beard development
Forget all the jokes. Chuck has a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu from Rigan Machado and would choke Steve's pot bellied ass out in a real fight. Chuck's studied a few different arts and is more well rounded than a one-dimensional egotistical aikido master.
!

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 10:17:49 PM »
You know what I have actually seen it, I don't remeber Chuck Norris being in it but its been like ten years.  I myself always liked Van Damme,  I know he didn't have the skills of Bruce Lee, but Bloodsport is just better entertainment than return of the dragon.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2006, 11:33:01 PM »
YESSSSS!!!! steven segal is a true badass! he owned the shit out of those urban monkeys! even did his obligatory arm break hahahahahah

in my opinion steven segal could beat up chuck norris.
...how about john creese, the owner/"sensei" from cobra kai dojo? (karate kid)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 03:20:59 AM »
Never seen Return of The Dragon then, huh? Bruce Lee beat Chuck like a rented mule in that movie.  ;)
Forget all the jokes. Chuck has a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu from Rigan Machado and would choke Steve's pot bellied ass out in a real fight. Chuck's studied a few different arts and is more well rounded than a one-dimensional egotistical aikido master.

chuck is a lightweight, seagal is one big mofo

and i bet that bjj black belt was a gift
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 08:55:23 AM »
Remember though, Chuck is the only non-Korean Grandmaster in TKD and was multiple times world Karate Champion. Official records say he retired undefeated. Segal is an awesome practicioner of Aikido, and is physically a huge man so i would give him the edge if he could get passed Chucks kicks and get in close. Plus hes got balls, how many people have you seen openly testify against the Mafia and get away with it?

Gene LeBell was considered the hardest man of his generation in the world, so its unfair to judge Segal on the way Gene bitched him - twice. Would be an interesting fight none the less
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2006, 08:58:10 AM »
good point. gene would choke out anyone. and chuck norris didnt do full contact karate.
Z

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 08:58:50 AM »
why would you fight on the street?
When I'm doing nightclub security, or some hotshot, sometimes shit happens, believe that Seagal moves, in a nightclub confusion, are 0 = nothing...
S

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 09:03:16 AM »
He's proberly has a web site for all his groupies.  We want pros or at least top amature BODYBUILDERS.  Why would he even be on this site?  If he did, he would be the first actor to post that I know of and by the way people are treated here, the last. 
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 10:37:56 AM »
are you joking? segal would rip the limbs from his gay little body

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 10:40:37 AM »
hes as much of a martial artist in Karate Kid as Cristopher Penn is in Best of the Best! Segal would cripple him, have you seen him in Shootfighter? If so, enough said..........

;D
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2006, 10:42:45 AM »
that being said penn had his share of wins in best of the best

RIP
Z

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2006, 11:45:44 AM »

crackin fcking skulls and car windows like a mofo - classic hardass from childhood that you totally realize is bullshit when you see Bloodsport or any real movie

--remember the guy in Karate kid 3 that looked like David Duchovney from Xfiles, had the pony-tail - he cracked that kid in the forehead with Miagee's book
hardcore technique moves was Karate Kid style - I mean who the hell can stop a crane kick??

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 11:55:51 AM »
Terry Silver (The Karate Kid Part III)

After the evil dojo leader in The Karate Kid and the angry-young-man adversary of The Karate Kid, Part 2, we thought we had seen the worst villainy this series had to offer. Boy howdy, were we wrong. Enter Terry Silver, a multi-millionaire (who made his money dumping toxic waste, we might add) friend of the first movie's bad guy. Silver takes his buddy in when repeated defeat by Miyagi-san has made said buddy's life a wreck. While this may seem like something of an altruistic act, it is in fact A PRELUDE TO EVIL. You see, in order to avenge his friend and punish Daniel-san and his wise, old mentor, Silver concocts the ultimate plan: To create a rift between the young (er, not so young by this point, but you know what we mean) karate champ and his wizened mentor. He would do this by promising to teach Daniel-san super-badass techniques that Mr. Miyagi wouldn't, and Silver was practiced enough at deception to pull it off. Of course, once Daniel rose to the bait and abandoned his ancient buddy, Silver added insult to injury by teaching his new student THE BAD KARATE, the kind that wouldn't really work and left shins bloodied and knuckles broken. Silver would eventually be defeated and sent skulking back to his mansion and huge piles of money, but he came closer to destroying the Daniel-san/Miyagi dynamic duo than anyone has in history, and for that, we salute him.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 12:11:13 PM »
I'd like to see Terry Silver's bad boy in KKIII vs. the bad boy in KKII.  That kid was a tough bastard.  Remember the drum.  Now that would be a good preliminary bout for the main event Mr. Miyagi vw the fat dude in KKII.  They almost got it on, but for the sake of the farther, they didn't :(
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 12:16:31 PM »
terry silver rules!
Z

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2006, 03:15:48 PM »
stop tainting this steven segal thread with the pathetic karate kid characters!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »
steven seagal should make his own karate kid type movies but it should be based around teaching a kid to beat people up by throwing them around, pistol whipping and breaking bones

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2006, 03:21:02 PM »
stop tainting this steven segal thread with the pathetic karate kid characters!

No, keep going. This thread is taking a fantastic direction. :)
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2006, 03:21:30 PM »
how tall is S.S.?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
7 feet
Z

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2006, 07:29:34 PM »

supposedly segal backed down from the 350 lb. mob enforcer they brought to the meeting. 

guns beat martial arts, guns kill family, guns kill kids.

who wouldn't be nervous?

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2006, 11:45:42 PM »
It hasn't helped...