Author Topic: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions  (Read 57837 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 09:42:08 PM »
What the f**k does that even mean, douchebag?

whatever you want it to mean, cupcake :-*

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 09:43:07 PM »
f**k Porter. "The most feared man in the NFL". Don't make me laugh. Nobody fears anybody in the NFL let alone him.

If you're good enough to make the NFL, you don't get there by fearing ANYONE. Period. Bottom line. End of story. Just shows you how Sports Illustrated is clueless and how bad they need cover stories.

That dude gets on my nerves because he thinks he's such a bad ass and he can intimidate anyone. WHo was intimidating when my Ravens shut him down 27-0 a few weeks back? Especially when Ogden put him right on his back during a block? What a glorious day that was. Not a goddamn peep out of any Steelers fans anywhere in my section. The fans were waving white towels instead of those yellow snot rags.

Sorry Earl. 2006 is the Ravens year. It's not very nice being on the shitty side of the fence this year like the Ravens were last year, is it??

we'll be back, and your ravens have proven nothing this year yet

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 09:45:19 PM »
He's trying to say that Joey Porter is 'tough enough' to wear earrings in an effort to justify his own, um, actions. 

I don't like earrings either but I wouldn't say that to his face

neither would you :)

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

LETS RIDE ON 3

1 2 3

LETS RIDE!

8)

E
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 09:45:52 PM »
Steelers won't be back. Cowher is gone after this year. Steelers go back to sleep for 20 years.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 09:47:24 PM »

You are full of shit. Joey Porter would crush your face. You are some skinny little schmoe, who takes pictures of "women" who look like trannys for a living. The irony of you implying someone is not masculine is hilarious!! Aahahahaha. You would not say a single disrespectful word to that mans face, lol. If you knew there was a chance Joey would beat your ass, you would say nothing.

Btw, If earring's are for girls, someone needs to remind you that shemales are for fags :-*

oh shit body I never saw your owning potential until now :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »
You watch too many movies, little man.

And oh by the way, Steelers suck!

haha they have one off year with several legitimate excuses

your tweetie bird's have one good year after having 3 shitty years in a row and you think they are taking over for years to comehahahaha ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 09:50:58 PM »
Steelers won't be back. Cowher is gone after this year. Steelers go back to sleep for 20 years.

that's what I would hope for as a non steeler fan

but deep down inside I would know better ;)

E
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 10:19:04 PM »
that's what I would hope for as a non steeler fan

but deep down inside I would know better ;)

E

Are you kidding? Are you illiterate? Cowher is GONE, like bye bye, see ya later aligator, hasta la vista, after this season. Good luck with that!

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:10 PM »
I have an industrial, and a reverse industrial, and besides watching the occassional episode of sex and the city I don't consider myself to be a fag.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »
Cowher will be at NC State running that program even further into the ground.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 11:37:06 PM »
Thanks for letting GetBig know that you prefer your men with earrings.   ::)  You're allowed to like what you like, but don't try to paint it as something else.  Earrings are not for men or wannabe men, period. 

Now run along back to your sandbox, kid...

nah but honestly i know a fair few straight dudes with 1 or 2 earrings

its fashion.. or something, it can suit some people

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006, 11:37:52 PM »
nah but honestly i know a fair few straight dudes with 1 or 2 earrings

its fashion.. or something, it can suit some people

I have both of my ears pierced. Haven't had earrings in them for a couple of years, though. I'm as homophobic as they come.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 11:38:49 PM »

The boosters are still convinced that it's a 'glamour job' that anyone would die for, which is why the new coach is just a schlub from Boston College.  They never should've run Amato.  

:-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »
It is funny that some people think Cowher is going to NC State. Dude is a multi-millionaire and Superbowl winner and people think he is excited to coach NC State. I guess he attended State years ago but I just don't think we'll be seeing "The Jaw" in Raleigh anytime soon.
a

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 11:52:41 PM »
It is funny that some people think Cowher is going to NC State. Dude is a multi-millionaire and Superbowl winner and people think he is excited to coach NC State. I guess he attended State years ago but I just don't think we'll be seeing "The Jaw" in Raleigh anytime soon.

If I'm not mistaken, he played linebacker at NC State and his family just bought a house down in North Carolina last year. He'll be there eventually. He's pretty much said he wants to coach there eventually. I could care less, lets go G-Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2006, 10:12:13 AM »
Are you kidding? Are you illiterate? Cowher is GONE, like bye bye, see ya later aligator, hasta la vista, after this season. Good luck with that!

it's not gauranteed, if he gets the money he wants he stays

cowher is not that great of a coach, how many coaches get 14 seasons with one team to finally get a super bowl?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2006, 10:12:56 AM »

uh they just hired BC coach Tom O'Brien...

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2006, 11:38:51 AM »
haha they have one off year with several legitimate excuses

your tweetie bird's have one good year after having 3 shitty years in a row and you think they are taking over for years to comehahahaha ;D

E

Any what excuses are those? They didn't have any major injuries during the season. They have played like shit this year, bottom line.

Bro, if they hadn't cheap shoted Carson palmer in the playoffs last year, the Steelers would have lost that game, plain and simple. And in your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. I would love my team to face any opponent that has Jon Kitna as the starting QB in the playoffs. They began to peak after that game and got on a run and were handed the title on a silver platter by the refs in the Superbowl.

lastly, from a Football starved town like Baltimore, who had to wait 15 years to get a team and won their first Super Bowl title as a franchise within the first five years of existence, you got some nerve popping off at the mouth since it took the Steelers how long? 26 YEARS to get in the winner's circle again???

Lick my nuts, Earl. 27-0, November 26, 2006. Remember that day and how shitty your team looked. Let it soak in..... ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »
we'll be back, and your ravens have proven nothing this year yet

E

We proved the we can hand the defending Superbowl champions a serious ass-whipping.

Dude, the Steelers always get their shit pushed in by the Ravens, year after year. Look up the head to head wins and losses over the last 5 years and get ready to cry like a bitch.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »
it's not gauranteed, if he gets the money he wants he stays

cowher is not that great of a coach, how many coaches get 14 seasons with one team to finally get a super bowl?

E

Are you fucking stupid?? Do you have any remote idea how hard it is to win in the NFL? Cowher is one hell of a good coach, otherwise he wouldn't have had 14 years to coach one team. That statement is mind boggling ???

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »
Are you fucking stupid?? Do you have any remote idea how hard it is to win in the NFL? Cowher is one hell of a good coach, otherwise he wouldn't have had 14 years to coach one team. That statement is mind boggling ???

Not necessarily. Why is Matt Millen still in charge of the Lions? Sometimes ownership just likes an individual and keeps him on. There were years when Cowher could have been fired but wasn't. Longevity of that magnitude has more to do with the individuals relationships with the people in charge than it does with actual on field performance.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2006, 01:17:05 PM »
Not necessarily. Why is Matt Millen still in charge of the Lions? Sometimes ownership just likes an individual and keeps him on. There were years when Cowher could have been fired but wasn't. Longevity of that magnitude has more to do with the individuals relationships with the people in charge than it does with actual on field performance.

I understand where you're coming from but my point of contention is that Cowher is an excellent coach. If Billick was fired from the Ravens and Cowher was available, I would want him as my head coach.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2006, 04:01:51 PM »

Joey P got hit with a $10,000 fine for using the word 'fag' twice in his characterization of Kellen Winslow, Jr. 

That's first place money at the typical IFBB show. 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2006, 07:14:42 PM »

but those 5 Superbowls are awesome  ;)
RIP Bob Probert

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
You watch too many movies, little man.

And oh by the way, Steelers suck!

Thats a broad statement retard, - this year yup- throughout history, maybe the best team of all time.

and by the way piss ant I know for a fact Porter walked onto the Ravens bus and beat RL's ass
X