Author Topic: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions  (Read 57993 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
Despite everyone's opinion on Ray Lewis, the bottom line is this. He didn't f**k kill anybody. Get over it. That incident was over 6 1/2 years ago!!!!

Like most young NFL players, he walked around with an entourge of punk ass croonies during his first few years in the league. It obviously got him into a lot of trouble and he learned from his mistakes and he doesn't associate with pieces of shit like that anymore. He wrongfully obstructed justice which led to no convictions of the accussed killers. He fucked up. He was a piece of shit for doing it. He was given a second chance and he has cleaned up his life as a result. Again, get the f**k over it!

The man is 31 years old and still playing at a high level. He is involved with numerous charities around the Baltimore area and makes frequent appearances for those charities and donates thousands on a yearly basis.

All of you Steeler guys holler at me when Joey P has an NFL resume anywhere close to Ray's as far as individual awards go.

And speaking of criminal activities didn't good 'ol Joey get shot in the ass in the off season? I'm sure it was just accident, whoever did it. ::)

Fucking hypocrites...........Som eone give me terrible towel to wipe my ass with! Just finished a double flusher!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2006, 10:48:08 AM »
Earl, how often do division rivals play in the playoffs? That is a useless statement. Even as a Steelers fan, you have to admit that the Ravens always play them good and have beaten them more than the Steelers have beaten the Ravens since Billick has been their coach. If you're not willing to at least admit that then I will continue to hate your fucking guts even if we both do have Levrone's back.

we played each other in the playoffs in 2002 and your baltimore browns got owned

the baltimore browns haven't won a playoff games since then and have only been to the playoffs once (not counting this year) since then

i don't know if the ravens have a better record against the steelers and i'm not gonna bother searching for it because i know the steelers have been to the playoffs more and have had more playoff success since the ravens won their super bowl

oh and I don't blame you for hating my guts, how could you not hate somebody that completely owns you ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2006, 10:51:27 AM »
Those types of hits are illegal now in the NFL. It was a dirty play, plain and simple. Don't give me that shit about Kimo crying afterwards. Where do you get your fucking information? That has to be the gayest thing I have ever seen you post.

Earl, I again beg you to look up the head to head records between the Ravens and Browns since 1996 before you make such a stupid fucking statement like that again. Any self respecting real Steelers fan acknowledges that the Ravens are a respected, tough opponent. You haven't been "owning " anybody.

You know what? You're in such blind,fucking denial I'll look it up for you and get back to you.

Idiot.............

it's only illegal now due to the severity of his injury, before then every nfl game had hits like that on the qb

I get my information from the players themselves, they said in tv interviews that kimo was crying

a better question would be where do you get your info ???

yes they always give us thier best game but in the end the good guys always beat the bad guys 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2006, 10:52:39 AM »
we played each other in the playoffs in 2002 and your baltimore browns got owned

the baltimore browns haven't won a playoff games since then and have only been to the playoffs once (not counting this year) since then

i don't know if the ravens have a better record against the steelers and i'm not gonna bother searching for it because i know the steelers have been to the playoffs more and have had more playoff success since the ravens won their super bowl

oh and I don't blame you for hating my guts, how could you not hate somebody that completely owns you ;)

E

Ok tough guy. Please post another MMA photo to really hit home that point of how you're "owning" me(whatever the fuck that means. Sounds kinda gay if you ask me)

And by the way. It's 2006, not 2002. So turn the page and move on with your life.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »
Again, I must ask. Where do you get your fucking information? Scared to fight him? Were you on that bus? I didn't recall seeing you on that bus.

You see, I've been working for the Ravens public affiliate for six years now and was 30 feet away from the incident. It never happened like you die hard Steelers fags are making it out to be. Know your information before you speak out on it.

By the way, Joey Porter is not someone I would mess with. But Porter would want no part of Ray in a street fight, trust me.

haha i don't know if ray was scared or not but it is a fact that joey went tot he bus to fight

and yeah if porter thinks straight he should not want to fight a man who is despicable enough to pull a switchblade ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2006, 10:54:21 AM »
How do some of these pro athletes even manage to go through 3 years of college? Some are smart, some are dumb as bricks and there's nothing in moderation.

my cousin is a professor at pitt and she says each scholarship athlete has a team of tutors to make sure they pass their classes

the only way to fail out is to not attend tutoring sessions

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2006, 10:54:36 AM »
it's only illegal now due to the severity of his injury, before then every nfl game had hits like that on the qb

I get my information from the players themselves, they said in tv interviews that kimo was crying

a better question would be where do you get your info ???

yes they always give us thier best game but in the end the good guys always beat the bad guys 8)

E

Read above. I work for the Ravens PR department. If Ray bangs a hood rat in the shower, I'm the first to hear about it.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »
haha i don't know if ray was scared or not but it is a fact that joey went tot he bus to fight

and yeah if porter thinks straight he should not want to fight a man who is despicable enough to pull a switchblade ;)

E

When has ray ever pulled a switchblade? What in the blue hell are you talking about? Christ, shut the fuck up, will you?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2006, 10:56:54 AM »
Despite everyone's opinion on Ray Lewis, the bottom line is this. He didn't f**k kill anybody. Get over it. That incident was over 6 1/2 years ago!!!!

Like most young NFL players, he walked around with an entourge of punk ass croonies during his first few years in the league. It obviously got him into a lot of trouble and he learned from his mistakes and he doesn't associate with pieces of shit like that anymore. He wrongfully obstructed justice which led to no convictions of the accussed killers. He fucked up. He was a piece of shit for doing it. He was given a second chance and he has cleaned up his life as a result. Again, get the f**k over it!

The man is 31 years old and still playing at a high level. He is involved with numerous charities around the Baltimore area and makes frequent appearances for those charities and donates thousands on a yearly basis.

All of you Steeler guys holler at me when Joey P has an NFL resume anywhere close to Ray's as far as individual awards go.

And speaking of criminal activities didn't good 'ol Joey get shot in the ass in the off season? I'm sure it was just accident, whoever did it. ::)

Fucking hypocrites...........Som eone give me terrible towel to wipe my ass with! Just finished a double flusher!

joey was at a bar when two thugs opened fire on guys that owed them drug money I think

many people were outside the bar and joey was one of the unfortunate victims

and you ask where do i get my facts ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2006, 10:57:46 AM »
Ok tough guy. Please post another MMA photo to really hit home that point of how you're "owning" me(whatever the f**k that means. Sounds kinda gay if you ask me)

And by the way. It's 2006, not 2002. So turn the page and move on with your life.

2002 is a part of the history you claim the ravens owning the steelers

just pointing out that you are wrong ;)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
joey was at a bar when two thugs opened fire on guys that owed them drug money I think

many people were outside the bar and joey was one of the unfortunate victims

and you ask where do i get my facts ::)

E

Fine, so be it. But are you that delusional and naive to think Joey was absolved from any wrong doing during that incident? You don't think he did anything to instigate something? Porter is an asshole and he need to learn to shut his mouth. Pull your head out of your ass, dude.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
When has ray ever pulled a switchblade? What in the blue hell are you talking about? Christ, shut the f**k up, will you?

when he murdered those two inncocent boys ;)

look I don't know if ray killed them or not but i'm pretty sure he knows what happened and he's keeping his mouth shut to protect complete scumbags

what is he afraid of repercussions?

I thought big bad ray was afraid of nobody ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2006, 11:00:36 AM »
Fine, so be it. But are you that delusional and naive to think Joey was absolved from any wrong doing during that incident? You don't think he did anything to instigate something? Porter is an asshole and he need to learn to shut his mouth. Pull your head out of your ass, dude.

well according to witness statements on the news and newspaper articles it was clearly a case of wrong place wrong time

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2006, 11:02:23 AM »
Actually Earl, thanks for proving how much you know about nothing. Lewis sold his buddies out while wiping any blame off of himself. He's a scumbag but then again, most of the Steelers are. I wonder if Joey Porter will be talking shit in 3 years when the Steelers will not have seen the playoffs since their Super Bowl year?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2006, 11:03:04 AM »
2002 is a part of the history you claim the ravens owning the steelers

just pointing out that you are wrong ;)

E

Who cares about '02? I live in the present, holmes. Last game between the Ravens and Steelers wasn't pretty.

You're going to bow down and blow me(but I'd prefer your sister) if the Ravens win it all this year.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »
Who cares about '02? I live in the present, holmes. Last game between the Ravens and Steelers wasn't pretty.

You're going to bow down and blow me(but I'd prefer your sister) if the Ravens win it all this year.

You're already ahead of the guy, the Ravens' are making the playoffs while the Steelers will be home jerking off listening to Joey Porter re-runs of him "owning" people while being nothing more than an above-average linebacker.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2006, 11:07:40 AM »
Actually Earl, thanks for proving how much you know about nothing. Lewis sold his buddies out while wiping any blame off of himself. He's a scumbag but then again, most of the Steelers are. I wonder if Joey Porter will be talking shit in 3 years when the Steelers will not have seen the playoffs since their Super Bowl year?

where is the proof of that?

I remember before the ravens superbowl win they interviewed the brother of one of the victims and he said that he belived that ray killed his brother and the I could've swarn they said the murderers were still at large

now is your chance to back up your claims and gain some credibility around here, post a link proving you are right :D

oh and the steelers make the playoffs just as much as anybody, only an ignorant steeler hater woudl think a team with such a winning tradiotion won't see the playoffs for 3 years

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

who cares?

you care you're the one that keeps saying the ravens have owned them since billick came on board

first you dwell on the past and now you live in the present ::)

you're a disgrace to all levroneites >:(

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
where is the proof of that?

I remember before the ravens superbowl win they interviewed the brother of one of the victims and he said that he belived that ray killed his brother and the I could've swarn they said the murderers were still at large

now is your chance to back up your claims and gain some credibility around here, post a link proving you are right :D

oh and the steelers make the playoffs just as much as anybody, only an ignorant steeler hater woudl think a team with such a winning tradiotion won't see the playoffs for 3 years

E

Ray Lewis has gone on camera saying that former friends of his were scumbags for trying to bring him into their problems and that he was doing the right thing by "telling the story like it was". This was a few years ago and it was a TV interview. The guy's a murderer. Why would I care about my credibility or the opinion of a TUF guy?  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »
You're already ahead of the guy, the Ravens' are making the playoffs while the Steelers will be home jerking off listening to Joey Porter re-runs of him "owning" people while being nothing more than an above-average linebacker.

hahaha says the guy that has held a vendetta against me since I said sugar ray makes lousy music

yes the ravens are ahead this year but the steelers are ahead as far as history goes

with your genius logic the red sox are a better franchise than the yankees since they won a more recent world series ::)

oh and one more thing being above average is a good thing ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2006, 11:14:50 AM »
Ray Lewis has gone on camera saying that former friends of his were scumbags for trying to bring him into their problems and that he was doing the right thing by "telling the story like it was". This was a few years ago and it was a TV interview. The guy's a murderer. Why would I care about my credibility or the opinion of a TUF guy?  ::)

but are these guys in jail?  if they aren't nobody got sold out

you supposedly don't care because you're afraid the link will prove you wrong :P

you could lose your precious squad membership card if you keep getting owned haha ;D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2006, 11:15:54 AM »
but are these guys in jail?  if they aren't nobody got sold out

you supposedly don't care because you're afraid the link will prove you wrong :P

you could lose your precious squad membership card if you keep getting owned haha ;D

E

What link? The guy interviewed on TV talking about. What have you owned? I'm not a Ravens fan nor do I care about Ray Lewis, an overhyped, aging linebacker. You really need to learn what constitutes an owning, Mr. Levrone guy.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2006, 11:21:56 AM »
You're a fucking idiot. I've worked for the Ravens national publicist affialite for the last 6 years. No such incident occurred. I would have known about it before you did.

November 26th, 2006.  Ravens 27 Steelers 0. number of yellow snot rage terrible towels used as toilet paper 18,946.

Suck it, bitchwood!

Actually seman breath my uncle is on the grounds crew for Heinz field and saw the scuffle first hand,  VonOlhoff and Kreider both ran on the bus to  help break up the scrap since their were only a few guys on it. 
Like I said piss mop this year has been a waste for the Steelers but over all as a dynasty the Raven/Browns cant hold a candle to their ass. go drop another tear in your beer
X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »
Bro, if they hadn't cheap shoted Carson palmer in the playoffs last year, the Steelers would have lost that game, plain and simple. And in your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. I would love my team to face any opponent that has Jon Kitna as the starting QB in the playoffs. They began to peak after that game and got on a run and were handed the title on a silver platter by the refs in the Superbowl.

They definitely had extra (striped) players on the field during the Super Bowl, but I think the Palmer injury was just a fluke.  Cincy would've won the game, but they suffered the worst luck possible.  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2006, 11:23:59 AM »
What link? The guy interviewed on TV talking about. What have you owned? I'm not a Ravens fan nor do I care about Ray Lewis, an overhyped, aging linebacker. You really need to learn what constitutes an owning, Mr. Levrone guy.

there would be a link claiming that ray ratted out his boys and they are in jail

you are owned (again ::)) until you prove otherwise

E

E