Author Topic: Cro-cop headed to UFC  (Read 19142 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Cro-cop headed to UFC
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 06:49:29 AM »
true, he likes to stand up and that is why he moves laterally always, to set up strike. he also very often sprawls and catches shooter on the way in.

fedor would own cro cop right now and cro cop would own anyone lt heavy and above.

what does that say about dan's boys?
It says that Fedor is unbeatable!!!
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:57 AM »
is this official?

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 12:59:06 PM »
is this official?

E

My, my, my you are a TUF scrub. No it's not official.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 10:50:17 PM »
My, my, my you are a TUF scrub. No it's not official.

haha I just don't read sherdog or whatever mma site

E
E

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 02:07:06 PM »
This is too good to be true. Just like Liddell vs Silvia

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 12:51:17 AM »
Mirko is smart, pitting DSE against Zuffa in a bidding war for his services. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 01:11:02 PM »
he knows hes a marquee name in MMA and ANY company would fight to attain his services. Its smart marketing for himself, a move like this could see him make more money than he ever has. But he could still stay to fight Fedor for the belt. I think if he doesnt get official confirmation for the rematch by March - April then he will make up his mind without hesitation and leave to the highest bidder. face it, he could become HW champion anywhere on his current form, even against Fedor himself
Scouser on Tour

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure Mirko has said that he's already made more than enough money to satisfy himself and it's about proving himself against the best now. And if that's the case, he belongs nowhere other than PRIDE.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 03:11:51 AM »
without a doubt hes financially set, but no matter what anyone says they always follow the money while they can. I would like to see him move on once or if he gets the Fedor fight. If not now, then, as i previously stated, he should bitch the UFC's division and take on Fedor title for title. Not that it would ever happen that way, but damn that would be it for me.........
Scouser on Tour

Mr.Totality

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 05:42:35 PM »
supposedly CC will be introduced on Sat.  He will rip apart the UFC HW division.  No one there stands a chance.  Glad they will take the belt of off big Tim.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 06:24:36 PM »
He will be fighting Eddie Sanchez in his UFC debut.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »
hahahaha, this should be good. Hope Tim Sylvia enjoyed his belt.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 07:31:07 PM »
not going to be a good year for Big Tim  ;D
CroCop and Rampage - oh hell yeah
RIP Bob Probert

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 07:43:46 PM »
I'll bet he signs something like a 3 fight deal, wins the UFC belt, goes back to PRIDE to fight Fedor and unite the 2 belts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 09:43:50 PM »
I'll bet he signs something like a 3 fight deal, wins the UFC belt, goes back to PRIDE to fight Fedor and unite the 2 belts.

i hope you're right

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »
i hope you're right

E

I hope so, he belongs in Pride. Not fighting these UFC noname scrubs.  :'(

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 11:20:49 PM »
the UFC fans where i work have never even heard of CroCop
it's funny shit
i say he's the second best heavy in the world and they say "after tim sylvia"
i laugh
i say "after fedor"
they say "who's that?"
i say "you guys are fuckin' clueless about MMA"
they say "but we've seen all the PPV in the last year"
i laugh and walk away
two thumbs WAY up!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »
I've tried to keep from posting on this topic because there is no question what the end result will be with CroCop going to UFC..... Bottom line look at how the man dropped fat ass Bob Sapp with a punch... now if you llok at Tim "the REDNECK" he has questionable ground game and i really question his stand up game.... With that said Crocop will kick Tim's fuking head off his shoulders Crocop is one of the most accurate strinkers in the game.... He will own UFC and there is no one who can hold a match stick to this guy.... CroCop new UFC heavy weight champ... I just cant wait to see all the sad UFC fans when Tim looses his belt in the first round and has his eyes rolled up in the back of his head..... What will Tim wear out in public once they take his belt from him.... any answers...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 11:27:05 AM »
the UFC fans where i work have never even heard of CroCop
it's funny shit
i say he's the second best heavy in the world and they say "after tim sylvia"
i laugh
i say "after fedor"
they say "who's that?"
i say "you guys are fuckin' clueless about MMA"
they say "but we've seen all the PPV in the last year"
i laugh and walk away

it's like at the ufc back in july where wandy came into the octagon and the entire place went completly quiet ::)

just imagine watching mma for the first time and this big ogre tim sylvia is viewed as the best mma fighter in the world

that is why mma lacks mainstream credibility

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 11:29:56 AM »
it's like at the ufc back in july where wandy came into the octagon and the entire place went completly quiet ::)

just imagine watching mma for the first time and this big ogre tim sylvia is viewed as the best mma fighter in the world

that is why mma lacks mainstream credibility

E

Can thank the marketing monster that is the UFC and fans who have never thrown a punch in their life, let alone done any sort of MMA training.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2006, 12:16:01 PM »
So wha' happens to all the PRIDE nuthuggers, mang? Yo' shit is going down the tubes faster than my last shit flushed down the toilet. "PRIDE is so much better", "I love PRIDE", "I want to give Fedor a blowjob"...you muthafuckas are gonna need a new stance on the boards when they're all fighting in the UFC.  :-*
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 02:06:06 PM »
So wha' happens to all the PRIDE nuthuggers, mang? Yo' shit is going down the tubes faster than my last shit flushed down the toilet. "PRIDE is so much better", "I love PRIDE", "I want to give Fedor a blowjob"...you muthafuckas are gonna need a new stance on the boards when they're all fighting in the UFC.  :-*

And here is a perfect example of the TUF nuthuggers coming out of the closet. CroCop did not make Pride, there talent pool is still 10x deeper than UFC's. All it's going to prove is that Pride was much better when he comes and rips the UFC HW division a new asshole. Go back to jerking off to Liddell and claiming he can beat Fedor and CroCop. hahahaha, what a clown.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2006, 03:50:47 PM »
And here is a perfect example of the TUF nuthuggers coming out of the closet. CroCop did not make Pride, there talent pool is still 10x deeper than UFC's. All it's going to prove is that Pride was much better when he comes and rips the UFC HW division a new asshole. Go back to jerking off to Liddell and claiming he can beat Fedor and CroCop. hahahaha, what a clown.
Meltdown! :o

Stop crying you PRIDE guy. It'll be ok one day. You'll just have to find another bandwagon to crow about to feed your superiority complex once Fedor leaves and PRIDE goes under.  :-*
HBO signs a deal with the UFC...Showtime signs a deal with a new organization headed by a guy who put on the Tyson Lennox Lewis fight. How long you think PRIDE will last since their Japanese cash cow has stepped away, numbnuts?

You are a PRIDE polesmokin' joke. hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaahhahahaha
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2006, 04:26:18 PM »
Meltdown! :o

Stop crying you PRIDE ass. It'll be ok one day. You'll just have to find another bandwagon to crow about to feed your superiority complex once Fedor leaves and PRIDE goes under.  :-*
HBO signs a deal with the UFC...Showtime signs a deal with a new organization headed by a guy who put on the Tyson Lennox Lewis fight. How long you think PRIDE will last since their Japanese cash cow has stepped away, numbnuts?

You are a PRIDE polesmokin' joke. hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaahhahahaha

Meltdown? You're a TUF guy. I'm shocked that you even knew who CC was. Pride is a Japanese org, they aren't big in America. The funniest thing has to be that across the world, most people know Pride and could care less as to who the UFC is. It's going to look really funny when CroCop takes the HW belt without breaking a sweat in the UFC. He's not even the best HW in Pride! hahahaha, I know you're upset that Pride puts on 100x better cards than Shamrock/Ortiz the 45th rematch but get over it. Pride will be around for a long time, they're already working on a new TV deal. I expect CroCop to take the UFC belt and head back to Pride to unite both of them.

Can't wait to see CC prove how utterly nonexistent the talent level at the UFC HW division is! The guy could probably win a 2v1 against those clowns.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you're the clown who claimed that CroCop needs to watch out for Liddell!!!! Definetely a TUF guy and MMA retard.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »
Meltdown? You're a TUF guy. I'm shocked that you even knew who CC was. Pride is a Japanese org, they aren't big in America. The funniest thing has to be that across the world, most people know Pride and could care less as to who the UFC is. It's going to look really funny when CroCop takes the HW belt without breaking a sweat in the UFC. He's not even the best HW in Pride! hahahaha, I know you're upset that Pride puts on 100x better cards than Shamrock/Ortiz the 45th rematch but get over it. Pride will be around for a long time, they're already working on a new TV deal. I expect CroCop to take the UFC belt and head back to Pride to unite both of them.

Can't wait to see CC prove how utterly nonexistent the talent level at the UFC HW division is! The guy could probably win a 2v1 against those clowns.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you're the clown who claimed that CroCop needs to watch out for Liddell!!!! Definetely a TUF guy and MMA retard.
Meltdown x2! lol  ;D
You are a PRIDE polesmoker and a wannabe. Fuckin' bitch-ass clown.
Too bad you're suckin' dicks on a sinkin' ship!  :-*
!