Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 2326 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: December 14, 2006, 10:59:25 PM »
Long story short - I tore my left pec tendon on Saturday and have seen an orthopedic surgeon.  Have surgery scheduled for next Wednesday.  Complete tear.  My question is, what can I take to help speed up the healing process?  The doctor says 4 months before any gym and I'll follow his advice but I thought about Deca or GH to help the tendon heal.  What would you do if anything during the healing process? Thanks for your response.  I'm just kinda worried about the surgery and recovery and I want to do the right thing.  Thanks.

gh,,doc prescribed or black market whatever is easy for you to obtain. deca is not needed,, you need about 3 months out of the gym and out of training,,

i would do what the doc says and  use grwoth hormone because it will cut the healing process in half. also try using alflutop when you get back in the gym,,,it will help your joints and help you get back to heavy lifting faster
fallen angel

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »
I thought you said heavy training wasn't necessary... ;D

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »
What the heck is "alflutop"?
it lubricates your joints.

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 07:35:31 AM »
Thanks for the help.  Figured GH was the way to go and I'll check with my doc.  Man this sucks.....
VENI VEDI VICI