Author Topic: Pit Bull Pup chews off baby's toes.  (Read 2808 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Pit Bull Pup chews off baby's toes.
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 01:35:44 PM »
This is awefull. Just saw on Nancy Grace this baby had her toes chewed off by a pit bull pup. They should hang the ignorant parents of this child. Anyone who is so blind to what goes on in their home to let their dog eat the foot off their infant should die. >:(

p.s. this is not a thread to slam pitbulls...I blame the parents

Nancy Grace is a dyke.

Anyways, this is really sad. I agree with you, it is the parents' fault. They're a bunch of dumbasses that probably thought they were badass because they owned an agressive breed.  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 01:39:27 PM »
Nancy Grace is a dyke.

Anyways, this is really sad. I agree with you, it is the parents' fault. They're a bunch of dumbasses that probably thought they were badass because they owned an agressive breed.  ::)

don't know about a dyke,but she is a bitch.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 03:01:40 PM »
never met any junkies, have you?

Bingo.........

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 03:47:47 PM »
Pit Bulls should not be permitted amongst the populace any more than wolves are, especially given the stupidity of fools like these. Disgusting.

Not the dog's fault, shouldn't have been in that context.

Punishment: idiots tied down, Pit Bull allowed to go to work on their faces.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 05:26:58 PM »
I see a lot of Yuppies who have them. They want something diff than the "standard Lab". and believe that Pits have a bad poltical name. I've seen in the paper of one woman who got 7 of them, from various diff SPCA's. She drives a Mercedes GL.
One can believe a stereotype or not. 

SPCA? 

Definitely white trash.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 05:56:26 PM »
Eating toes.....

probably tastes like chicken! ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 08:38:55 PM »
  You know,I still can't believe they did not hear the baby crying.Hindsight is always 20-20,but if any of you were to guess,would you have even remotely thought the baby was in danger? It is hard to say,but I am not so sure I would have considered that pup dangerous to the child.I have never been around a small pit bull so I don't know...but honestly,it is not like they left it alone with a full grown dog,it was a tiny pup.They were also right next to it.It is easy to say now how stupid they were,but how obvious a threat was the pup? I am not excusing them...because it still baffles me how they didn't wake up...but I don't know if I would have felt the pup was a threat at that age.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 09:05:04 PM »
funny how it just now comes out they had a ferret. I've had a couple of them bastartds and they bite like a mother f'er!!!!!! cool little critters but mouthy at the same time. my instinct tells me they should be keeping an eye on that ferret.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

body88

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 09:07:19 PM »
  You know,I still can't believe they did not hear the baby crying.Hindsight is always 20-20,but if any of you were to guess,would you have even remotely thought the baby was in danger? It is hard to say,but I am not so sure I would have considered that pup dangerous to the child.I have never been around a small pit bull so I don't know...but honestly,it is not like they left it alone with a full grown dog,it was a tiny pup.They were also right next to it.It is easy to say now how stupid they were,but how obvious a threat was the pup? I am not excusing them...because it still baffles me how they didn't wake up...but I don't know if I would have felt the pup was a threat at that age.

This whole story sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. The pup could have most defiantly have been nursing and mistken the toes for nipples. But, where the hell where the parents? I think the ferrit did it. It is hard for me to believe a pup that young did that. The coppers might want to question mommy and daddy a little more. Fucking irresponsible morons.

This is a 8 week pit to give you an idea.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
This whole story sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. The pup could have most defiantly have been nursing and mistken the toes for nipples. But, where the hell where the parents? I think the ferrit did it. It is hard for me to believe a pup that young did that. The coppers might want to question mommy and daddy a little more. Fucking irresponsible morons.

This is a 8 week pit to give you an idea.

Well body let me ask you,you have been around these dogs. If you had no knowledge of this story,would you have been concerned with this pup being near your infant child, given that you were sleeping right next to it like they were? I think the main issue is why didn't they wake up? (stoned,drunk whatever)I am not sticking up for them I just wonder how many of us would have given the possibility of this tragety any thought.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »
Well body let me ask you,you have been around these dogs. If you had no knowledge of this story,would you have been concerned with this pup being near your infant child, given that you were sleeping right next to it like they were? I think the main issue is why didn't they wake up? (stoned,drunk whatever)I am not sticking up for them I just wonder how many of us would have given the possibility of this tragety any thought.
I do give it thought. I have two pits and one mix and I would never leave any child unattended around any dog. My dog are seven years old and have been around many infants/toddlers with no problems whatsoever, but they are still animals and kids are kids. ANY dog/puppy can bite, but to have a six week old puppy do that, I'm not buying it. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 09:28:28 PM »
I do give it thought. I have two pits and one mix and I would never leave any child unattended around any dog. My dog are seven years old and have been around many infants/toddlers with no problems whatsoever, but they are still animals and kids are kids. ANY dog/puppy can bite, but to have a six week old puppy do that, I'm not buying it. >:(

I have been around a couple of ferrets and they have razor sharpe teeth.

body88

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »

Any person who owns a puppy, or any other type of animal should be concerned. You should never leave a child alone with a animal. This has nothing to do with the fact this puppy was a pit. The same thing could have happened with any breed of dog. A 6 week baby pitbull puppy is no more aggressive then a baby lab puppy.

The parents should have the child taken from them. This is 100 percent there fault. The pitbull puppy will get the bad rap. Meanwhile the parents will receive a slap on the wrist and go back to fucking this little girls life up.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 10:05:58 PM »
I was looking into getting a wolf Hybrid until i read a story about a woman who had a neighbor who had one. She had a 2 year old child who she allowed to play with the dog when she went to visit. She let her child go out with th dog unsupervised. One day she was next dor and allowed the kid in with the dog in th yard. They were talking and noticed the dog throwing a sweater in th air and thought that th child had given th dog her jacket, except that when thy went out it was her kid it was throwing  after having eaten most of the child. This is the dogs' fault? I'm sure it was wondering that all the way to the vet to get put down. People are friggen stupid. I decided to get a Bernese instead. Nobodies been killed by a Bernese...that I know of
L