Author Topic: What's your resting heart rate?  (Read 20953 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: What's your resting heart rate?
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2006, 12:18:39 AM »
Not anymore, but I train like one!

Ronnie Coleman trains harder than you. He has superior core strength, and he doesn't roll around spinning on balls.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2006, 12:19:02 AM »
I am pretty sure I am heavisets and I just took mine and I am between 14 and 15 beats for 10 seconds.  At my best (when in shape @ 300) I was around 12 to 13 beats for 10 seconds.  SO considering I am at my al time worst I guess my resting heart rate aint to bad.  But, I can get that to probably 22 to 23 beats per 10 seconds walking to my car.
That's really good for a heavy dude isn't it...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2006, 12:20:39 AM »
I am pretty sure I am heavisets and I just took mine and I am between 14 and 15 beats for 10 seconds.  At my best (when in shape @ 300) I was around 12 to 13 beats for 10 seconds.  SO considering I am at my al time worst I guess my resting heart rate aint to bad.  But, I can get that to probably 22 to 23 beats per 10 seconds walking to my car.

Times that 15 seconds X 6 = 90bpm if thats resting, thats high!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2006, 12:20:49 AM »
Ronnie Coleman trains harder than you. He has superior core strength, and he doesn't roll around spinning on balls.
Who care's, there's only one Ronnie and none of us will ever be even close, so using Ronnie to set any standards for anything for anyone on the board is silly.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2006, 12:21:34 AM »

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2006, 12:22:01 AM »
Who care's, there's only one Ronnie and none of us will ever be even close, so using Ronnie to set any standards for anything for anyone on the board is silly.

Any bodybuilder really has better core strength than these people playing on balls. You wanna develop "core" strength? Work your obliques and abs, and do deadlifts. Your core will be far superior.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2006, 12:23:39 AM »

Lets see Coleman run sprint 100 yards 10 times without snapping a hammy!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2006, 12:24:42 AM »

Let's see you bench 535 with proof like Ronnie probably can!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
Any bodybuilder really has better core strength than these people playing on balls. You wanna develop "core" strength? Work your obliques and abs, and do deadlifts. Your core will be far superior.

I'm talking about athletes not your average person in the gym!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:10 AM »

I just wanna see you make of video of yourself sprinting down the driveway to check your mail. We can talk about 100 yards once you prove you can do that much.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:55 AM »
I do, and I gotta agree, I fuggin hate the stupid balls... I see some clown the other day doing heavy dumbell presses on that ball and thought, that's fucking stupid... Then I just read where some dipshit destroyed his face doing the same thing after the ball exploded... ahahahahaahaha 

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2006, 12:26:47 AM »
Let's see you bench 535 with proof like Ronnie probably can!!!!

It's not functional according to the wisdom of Itenseone.  ::)

It only becomes functional if you do it with a 115 pounds on a giant neon green ball.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:17 AM »
I just wanna see you make of video of yourself sprinting down the driveway to check your mail. We can talk about 100 yards once you prove you can do that much.

I'm at the track twice per week and I don't have a driveway, I live on a beach!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:19 AM »
I do, and I gotta agree, I fuggin hate the stupid balls... I see some clown the other day doing heavy dumbell presses on that ball and thought, that's fucking stupid... Then I just read where some dipshit destroyed his face doing the same thing after the ball exploded... ahahahahaahaha 

Yes Beserker. The core they keep refering to is just a trendy way of saying abs, obliques, and lower back. Any bodybuilder has a superior core. It's a gimmick, because people need cute names and toys to get their lazy butts in the gym anymore. And the PTs make money.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:46 AM »
I'm at the track twice per week and I don't have a driveway, I live on a beach!
You lost everything ???

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2006, 12:29:33 AM »

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2006, 12:30:42 AM »
And the PTs tell the skinny guys they train that anything over 60 pounds isn't functional (whatever the hell that means) and the skinny guys feel better about themselves and pay the PTs more money.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2006, 12:31:27 AM »
And the PTs tell the skinny guys they train that anything over 60 pounds isn't functional (whatever the hell that means) and the skinny guys feel better about themselves and pay the PTs more money.

Welcome to Intenseone's existence.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2006, 12:32:03 AM »
hahaha! Yes!
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2006, 12:32:25 AM »
Yes Beserker. The core they keep refering to is just a trendy way of saying abs, obliques, and lower back. Any bodybuilder has a superior core. It's a gimmick, because people need cute names and toys to get their lazy butts in the gym anymore. And the PTs make money.

STFU....your obviously clueless about training, stop now, quit making an ass of yourself and IM Ron to have you be a mod on the "childrens" board!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »
Well that's fine for my woman, she likes it and she mixes the weights in with me so it's cool the classes are there, I'm just not going to do it... She's tried to get me to go about 6 times in the last year and each time I had to come up with all sorts of BS reasons why I couldn't that day ;D  I know the core classes she does, they do deadlifts and quite a few things with weight too, but it's not my bag baby ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2006, 12:33:08 AM »
STFU....your obviously clueless about training, stop now, quit making an ass of yourself and IM Ron to have you be a mod on the "childrens" board!

Proof of your bench claim along with all these other bullshit stories you've come up with, thanks.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2006, 12:33:42 AM »

Hahahhahha...yes, but I make more than you in a day than you do in a month...Aaaaaaahahahahah ahaha!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:32 AM »
Hahahhahha...yes, but I make more than you in a day than you do in a month...Aaaaaaahahahahah ahaha!

meltdown.

I got you to admit it's a gimmick to get people! hahahaha I own you.

TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:14 AM »
Mr.Intenseone is so easy to melt down it's sad. It's been a long month for this schmuck, his little dream world he lives in has been crashing down on his head.