Author Topic: SHOCKING new Craig Titus pics - blindfolded and bound naked!  (Read 67821 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: SHOCKING new Craig Titus pics - blindfolded and bound naked!
« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
Hey that's nice, your keyboard reaches all the way under your bed. Any dust bunnies under there? Boo!

LOL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2006, 11:50:01 AM »
Hey that's nice, your keyboard reaches all the way under your bed. Any dust bunnies under there? Boo!

This is all smarmy jackasses like this are good for.

When you try to pin him down for a specific answer as to how he would extract a dangerous prisoner from a cell who doesn't want go, he shrivels up like a dick in ice water.

We're still waiting, wuss.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2006, 12:01:12 PM »
Titusandryan.com linked to a video and story that states:

Here's what Metro Deputy Chief Michael Holt, who oversees the Clark County Detention Center, told us:

Someone had crawled up on the roof of the second floor of our sally port area. It happened to be directly below where Mr. Titus was housed. Being that Mr. Titus was already in a disciplinary housing and that it was close to his area, we didn't know whether or not there had been a breach of security to the outside of the building. So, we felt for security measures it was best to use basically a high security or a high risk extraction and move him until we were able to search the room and get the full story of what was going on.

Titus' lawyer claims it is "psychological warfare".

It also looks like Catherine Crier Live will cover the story today as well.
Elevate Your Image.™

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »
This is all smarmy jackasses like this are good for.

When you try to pin him down for a specific answer as to how he would extract a dangerous prisoner from a cell who doesn't want go, he shrivels up like a dick in ice water.

We're still waiting, wuss.

I'll bet you they dont need to restrain their prisoners in Pakistan huh?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2006, 12:12:40 PM »
You don't have any choice but to live with it...

It's obvious you have no clue about what goes on behind bars...keep expressing your ignorant opinion.

Wrong, we do have a choice, and I bet they will train new hires alot differently now here in vegas.  This is hittin the roof here.  You know this was really a training excercise right?  Wasn't born yesterday.
Most are all show no go!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »
LET'S JUST HOPE THEY DON'T PUT TITUS IN Solitary confinement. well, I don't think he's that bad yet ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »
240 at 10 bf.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2006, 01:22:58 PM »

did titus  get cavity searched or tasered?
i

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2006, 01:26:31 PM »

Holy shit what a difference the 24h lookup makes  :'( :'( :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2006, 01:39:23 PM »
Secondly, that's the price you pay when you're incarcerated...If Titus was sitting at home making websites for $300 instead of sitting in Jail on Murder and conspiracy to commit murder charges...we wouldn't be having this discussion.

"The price you pay" for being incarcerated?  Wow, that's a huge statement.  Think about that for a minute.  He's been charged with a crime.  If convicted, he will "pay a price".  I didn't know people who were in jail owed a dent to their jailers to tolerate abuse. 

What "price" would an innocent man be paying in there?

Third, you don't know the facts...so anything you put out there is pure speculation...and of course..you take Titus' side.

LOL... I didn't think I'd EVER be accused of taking Craig's side.  But isn't it also pure speculation for you to say he was treated this way for so-and-so reason?  Since neither of us have any information on what he did to warrant the spanking, it's premature to just defend the guards.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2006, 01:54:02 PM »
LOL... I didn't think I'd EVER be accused of taking Craig's side.  But isn't it also pure speculation for you to say he was treated this way for so-and-so reason?  Since neither of us have any information on what he did to warrant the spanking, it's premature to just defend the guards.
Not speculation when the Las Vegas Police issue the statement explaining it...

"Someone had crawled up on the roof of the second floor of our sally port area. It happened to be directly below where Mr. Titus was housed. Being that Mr. Titus was already in a disciplinary housing and that it was close to his area, we didn't know whether or not there had been a breach of security to the outside of the building. So, we felt for security measures it was best to use basically a high security or a high risk extraction and move him until we were able to search the room and get the full story of what was going on."

BTW - everyone in jail thinks their innocent.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2006, 01:55:53 PM »
Not speculation when the Las Vegas Police issue the statement explaining it...

"Someone had crawled up on the roof of the second floor of our sally port area. It happened to be directly below where Mr. Titus was housed. Being that Mr. Titus was already in a disciplinary housing and that it was close to his area, we didn't know whether or not there had been a breach of security to the outside of the building. So, we felt for security measures it was best to use basically a high security or a high risk extraction and move him until we were able to search the room and get the full story of what was going on."

BTW - everyone in jail thinks their innocent.

So Muscle Missions wanted a conjugal... what's the biggie?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2006, 02:05:56 PM »
So Muscle Missions wanted a conjugal... what's the biggie?
LOL. Careful or Dennis Bates will add you to his list of who he goes after.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »
shouldn't be treated like a criminal until that day.

Do you suggest everyone awaiting trial be given hotel rooms, manicures and happy ending massages too?

::)
Elevate Your Image.™

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2006, 04:10:44 PM »
I saw him on court TV a little while ago and i gotta say I'm surprise how much size he held on to...........dude looks like a total bad ass!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2006, 04:27:52 PM »
Can you say "Strawman"?  :-X

They should be treated with some base dignities - like not being tied up and blindfolded for example.  ::)
Aren't you in Canada?
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »
Yeah...and there is a lot less crime here too.  But I'm not one to jump the gun and say that is because we have a more liberal system.  There are a lot of different political pressures here.

Needless to say - my point is that if a person is innocent, they shouldn't be treated like a guilty party, and while Craig was charged for a crime, he has not yet been convicted and cannot be treated like he has.  If it was you or I being blindfolded in there you might think differently.  Your thinking is that everyone being treated like Craig is definitely guilty (as Craig seems to be).  But if you ever saw a non guilty party being treated like a guilty one, you might be singing a different tune and be standing up for your constitutional rights.
You're forgetting Craig is charged with not only murder and kidnapping but TORCHING a woman who was found duct taped in the trunk of Kelly's car. "cannot be treated like he has" How do you know how he's been treated? His own lawyer has said he was a "model inmate" according to police and treated well until recently.

Again you have no clue what he's said or done in jail. Mind you, he "jokingly" asked a guard where he could get a uniform. If he had been beaten while bound and blindfolded, then it's a different story. He was simply moved and stripped naked, only thing it did was remind Craig of the world of shit he is in and that he's not invincible. What "Consitutional Right" did it violate and when you commit a crime you give up your rights.

Stick to your drug legalization crusade up north there aye.
Elevate Your Image.™

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2006, 04:50:19 PM »
Yeah...and there is a lot less crime here too.  But I'm not one to jump the gun and say that is because we have a more liberal system.  There are a lot of different political pressures here.

Needless to say - my point is that if a person is innocent, they shouldn't be treated like a guilty party, and while Craig was charged for a crime, he has not yet been convicted and cannot be treated like he has.  If it was you or I being blindfolded in there you might think differently.  Your thinking is that everyone being treated like Craig is definitely guilty (as Craig seems to be).  But if you ever saw a non guilty party being treated like a guilty one, you might be singing a different tune and be standing up for your constitutional rights.

You can't argue with Craig Titus haters.  They will hate and hate and hate.  Even when something is as black and white as this they hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate[and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate and hate.

Get over it.  Its about you're right of being innocent until proven guilty.  and hate and hate and hate./color]
Most are all show no go!

clawdad

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »
OK, I just read all this and have to add my .02-
I am a Corrections officer and on the ERT for my facility.  Upon admission to the jail, inmates are issued a rules and regulations booklet outlining what their behavior is expected to be, as well as disciplinary sanctions for violating the Rules.  They sign a receipt acknowledging that they will follow the rules and regs while in custody, and acknowledging they understand the penalties as well.  if they cannot read, we have a video version that tells them the same thing.

If the inmate is an escape risk, or history of violence, or threatened violence against staff, then we will move that inmate in a similar manner.  Not the strip search (unless authorized by supervisors) or restraint chair (unless combative).  We also videotape our cell extractions. Again, we don't know the story behind the video, so we can't thoroughly defend either Titus or the Officers.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2006, 05:31:02 PM »
I am a Corrections officer and on the ERT for my facility.  Upon admission to the jail, inmates are issued a rules and regulations booklet outlining what their behavior is expected to be, as well as disciplinary sanctions for violating the Rules.  They sign a receipt acknowledging that they will follow the rules and regs while in custody, and acknowledging they understand the penalties as well.  if they cannot read, we have a video version that tells them the same thing.

If the inmate is an escape risk, or history of violence, or threatened violence against staff, then we will move that inmate in a similar manner.  Not the strip search (unless authorized by supervisors) or restraint chair (unless combative).  We also videotape our cell extractions. Again, we don't know the story behind the video, so we can't thoroughly defend either Titus or the Officers.

So you are telling us what excactly?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2006, 05:39:55 PM »

He was not combative, never had a history of it in jail, and the flight risks were trumped up.  He was in solitary for heaven sakes.  Also, he is in vegas and ratted out some dope dealers.  Metro here is notorious for corruption.  You are not in vegas: hence, you may not be a cowboy.  These Metro cops here are always being investigated by the FBI. 

This is VEGAS METRO.  Not you're ordinary corrections officer.
I thought L.A was bad.  I was sadly mistaken....
Most are all show no go!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2006, 05:48:05 PM »
"... These Metro cops here are always being investigated by the FBI. 

I thought L.A was bad.  I was sadly mistaken...."
--------------------------------------------------------

It's funny; I had a few friends who were real hoodlums in Vegas/LA in the late 80's through the mid 90's. These guys were the real thing, but they always made sure not to come up against Las Vegas Metro. They weren't scared of much, but they were scared of Metro.  ;D
a

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2006, 05:54:56 PM »
"... These Metro cops here are always being investigated by the FBI. 

I thought L.A was bad.  I was sadly mistaken...."
--------------------------------------------------------

It's funny; I had a few friends who were real hoodlums in Vegas/LA in the late 80's through the mid 90's. These guys were the real thing, but they always made sure not to come up against Las Vegas Metro. They weren't scared of much, but they were scared of Metro.  ;D

Who you know in LA?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2006, 06:08:08 PM »
Check your pm's DP

T-
a

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2006, 06:24:16 PM »

I thought L.A was bad.  I was sadly mistaken....

Sounds like the ending words of a failed pilot for a lousy TV show.