Author Topic: Bills have shot at the playoffs  (Read 2599 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bills have shot at the playoffs
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 08:54:59 PM »
Right, they only made the playoff last year. The year before that they won the third of there three rings. Yea, no big deal. 3 superbowls in four years is nothing to bering up. A good team does not lose to the titans then get rushed on by over 350 yeards the nest week pal. The pats bounced back to smash the texans by 40 points. The colts got embarresed by the titans then got killed by the jags. So they beat cinci? Cool, we beat em by 30 at home. Grossmen was struggling huh? Had a pretty good game against us. Prob helped that none of the sefetys where playing for us huh? You got all the excuses pal.

I haven't made the pats out to be anything. You have been spewing jealous hater driven banter for the last hour. All of which I proved wrong. The only player that will make an impact is Rodney? Lol, you know shit about football. How about Maroney, Wilfork ,Watson,Jackson, Hobbs and Faulk.

For the last time tell me the massive that need to be filled this offseason?

Please tell me you're not bragging about the Pats bouncing back to beat a team that has the third worst record in the NFL and whose QB has thrown 1 TD pass in the last 7 or so games. If this is the best answer you have, this is truly sad. They made the playoffs last year and were whacked by Denver right off the bat. Congratulations. Grossman was right in the middle of his struggles. He was 15 of 34 for 176 against NE and 3 INT's. What the f**k are you talking about? Do you even know the games your own team plays or are you the typical Mass. guy who knows next to nothing about their team. The week before that Grossman had 119 yards against the Jets. 2 weeks before that he was 18 of 42 with 3 INT's against Miami. Two weeks before that he threw 4 INT's against SF. He was struggling horribly at that point.

Thanks for proving you know absolutely nothing by saying Grossman had a good game. Moron. Stick to sucking NE dick, they're going to need a good blowjob after they get wrecked in the playoffs, probably in the opening round.

Calling me jealous when 3 of the 4 franchises I love are struggling is another pointless argument. I've stuck by these teams my whole life. Nothing will change that. You're probably one of the typical NE fans who was ashamed to be associated with that team until they started winning. Typical Mass. scum.

You arguments are worse than Mass. people's driving. Not surprising.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 09:00:08 PM »
On a lighter note, because I don't mind you Body88. My future wife.  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

I do not even think Merril Hodge could spew such nonsense. The funny thing about espn is the guys are reading off a teleprompter. Most do not follow half the teams they are reporting on lol. One week the team to beat is Indy!!! The next it is San d!!! Then it is the Steelers!!!! You know what I mean?! bandwagon riders just pop on good ol espn and pick the weekly favorite. Remember when Miami was favored to win it all? My roomate from college was from CT. he was a Yankees fan. He was also a pats fan. Lol, go figure ::)

If you are going to insult a team at least bring facts to the table! This guy just said the pats d was nothing special while it is ranked 2nd in the nfl for points allowed. Fourth in the nfl against the run, and ranked fifth as a whole. A fifth that is seperated from chi town by a tiny margin. They owned the bears d when they played them. This with pro bowl caliber Harrison out for the reg season. Wilson on ir all year and Hobbs playing with a broken wrist. Asanti leads the nfl with picks but he cant do it all alone.

haha oh man classic owning

you don't get enough credit around here for dishing out ownings body88 ;D

I give you all the credit in the world 8)

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 09:04:06 PM »

E

Does this mean you're going to be offering to give him a Levrone-style blowjob? I don't know if Kevin would approve of your lips going near another man's penis.

body88

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »

Shes hot... Did you see the victorias secret show?

body88

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »

E

Thanks Earl...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:20 PM »
Does this mean you're going to be offering to give him a Levrone-style blowjob? I don't know if Kevin would approve of your lips going near another man's penis.

you should take notes from body88

god knows you could use the schooling on "owning 101":-\

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »
Shes hot... Did you see the victorias secret show?

hahahaha yes. I also have it in HDTV quality on my computer. I'm crazy for Adriana!!!!!11  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2006, 09:07:13 PM »

she wouldn't let a geek like you sniff her shit ;D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 09:09:10 PM »
she wouldn't let a geek like you sniff her shit ;D

E

hahahahaha, I can see I've pissed you off today Earl. You're after my nuts pretty badly tonight.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 09:11:49 PM »
hahahahaha, I can see I've pissed you off today Earl. You're after my nuts pretty badly tonight.

replying to your posts means you've pissed me off ???

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »
replying to your posts means you've pissed me off ???

E

You've bumped every post I've made on this board in the last 2 hours. Only a matter of time before you start stalking me throughout the rest of Getbig. Something I'd rather not deal with again.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 09:21:45 PM »
You've bumped every post I've made on this board in the last 2 hours. Only a matter of time before you start stalking me throughout the rest of Getbig. Something I'd rather not deal with again.

just pointing out facts man, you've said alot of bullshit i'm just setting you straight :)

aside from gordiano (who has been stalking me for a year) you are my number one guy here

ever since I made those comments about sugar ray you've held a vendetta against me ???

i'm sorry berzerk, sugar ray makes lousy music :P

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 09:25:45 PM »
just pointing out facts man, you've said alot of bullshit i'm just setting you straight :)

aside from gordiano (who has been stalking me for a year) you are my number one guy here

ever since I made those comments about sugar ray you've held a vendetta against me ???

i'm sorry berzerk, sugar ray makes lousy music :P

E

hahahahaha, yes Sugar Ray sucks. I don't have a vendetta against, frankly I could care less about you. I actually don't have a problem with you, but it's entertaining arguing with you.