Author Topic: Who is Afriad of Islam?  (Read 10071 times)

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
Re: Who is Afriad of Islam?
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 05:30:29 AM »
bottom line:

its all jew's fault....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »
bottom line:

its all jew's fault....

no its not..my dad and mum r muslims and 99% of their business dealings are with jews..

all our lawyers r jews..

however there r a lot of dumbfucks that actually DO believe that...

also remember..there is a big difference between a jew and a zionist..

an american zionist asked to spy against america for the sake of israel WILL DO IT...

food for thought..
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 11:31:59 AM »
no its not..my dad and mum r muslims and 99% of their business dealings are with jews..

all our lawyers r jews..

an american zionist asked to spy against america for the sake of israel WILL DO IT...

food for thought..

So would any extremist group, be it Muslim, Christian or Jew.
For that matter many people feel more obligation to their homeland than the country they presently live in.
There have been many Somali Canadians going back to support the Islamic front and they have been donating most their money to it as well.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »
So would any extremist group, be it Muslim, Christian or Jew.
For that matter many people feel more obligation to their homeland than the country they presently live in.
There have been many Somali Canadians going back to support the Islamic front and they have been donating most their money to it as well.

american born mate

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6657600254881054584&q=christian+zionism

watch this vid and please explain this 2 me...

maybe i'm totally wrong here..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »
or just go to min 13:30 thru min 16...and please explain that to me..i implore you my friend...please tell me thatthats just plain wrong and the video is false..
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »
or just go to min 13:30 thru min 16...and please explain that to me..i implore you my friend...please tell me thatthats just plain wrong and the video is false..

I don't make it habit of watching these videos. Post a transcript.

By the way many Americans be it Christian or Muslim don't like the government.

I think that is wrong. If you don't like it get involved and change it.

It is easier then you think, especially since your family has money and live in a predominately Muslim area.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 12:45:11 PM »

I think that is wrong. If you don't like it get involved and change it.

It is easier then you think, especially since your family has money and live in a predominately Muslim area.

i live in a predominately christian area.ya really think i'd let my folks move to a spot where all i saw were burkas?  phuleeze

just skip to min 14 and watch the damn thinhg for 2 mins..2 damn mins..
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
Toxic,
I just finished watching part of your video.
This should be changed to who is afraid of Jews or Zion.

Ever heard of the rapture. There are many Christians seeking it.

By the way the early Jews hated the Christian and did what every they could to eradicate them.
It wasn't until the fall of the temple, the dispersion of the Jews and creation of Palestine that the Jews started to have to answer for their poor ways of dealing with Christians.

After Constantine made the Roman empire a Christian state, things became real hard for the Jews, since they were held responsible for killing Christ.

Amazingly enough it is only within the last 50 years that Christians and Jews are starting to come to some type of mutual understanding about God. But most of this has to do with the recreation of the temple and the Rapture, which many fundamentalist Christians are hoping for.

I think there area many more people that fear Zionism and Judaism then fear Muslims. Zionists viewed as very secretive and so are many fundamentalist Christian organizations. These groups are perceived to have well thought out plans that encompass many groups and are not bound by time. I don't buy into it. It is to complex and people would eventually rise against it.

Terrorism isn't complex, it is quick. There is no fear of a master plan that Muslim extremists follow. It is simple, the extermination of all non-Muslims. The methods include conversion through fear, marriage, killings and Apostasy.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »
i live in a predominately christian area.ya really think i'd let my folks move to a spot where all i saw were burkas?  phuleeze

just skip to min 14 and watch the damn thinhg for 2 mins..2 damn mins..

I forgot here is a link to the Jewish encyclopedia.

It is online now.
I can't find where those quotes were taken from.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 09:27:47 PM »
I forgot here is a link to the Jewish encyclopedia.

It is online now.
I can't find where those quotes were taken from.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/

well i'll take your word for it mate.....maybe the vid ws just propoganda..
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »
communists...LMAO....

how bad were they, btw? wasnt it the US who dropped nukes on civilians first? Hiroshima/Nagasaki rings any bells? dont recall comunists using nukes on civilian targets...

You sir are an idiot and ignorant of the past, we dropped the bombs to end the war and *GASP*actually SAVE lives. Japan was not surrendering under any circumstances, we needed to make the taste of war so bitter to them that they could not take it. I am quite sure had we not gotten the bomb first another country would have and the world would be a shitty place. Oh and how bad were communists? I dunno, ask some of the dead millions who were starved under *GASP* communist dictators. Let's see, stallin, pol pot, mao, hitler, kim jonh ill etc. All the worst men in history were communist, and all the greatest tragedies in human history occured under communist regimes.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2007, 12:20:54 AM »
unlike you, my friend, I was born and lived in a communist country...so shove your TV-induced inferences up your ass

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 08:34:24 PM »
unlike you, my friend, I was born and lived in a communist country...so shove your TV-induced inferences up your ass

Just because you were raised with it doesn't mean you have to defend it, communism does not work, just admit it! It's much easier this way.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 11:40:04 PM »
I agree, it doesnt work. But not beacuse the theory is flawed, but because those idiots who implemented it were focused not on communist principles, but on absolute power.

Now, here's a newsflash - democracy doesnt work either. What is currently now in the west is a ghost democracy - people have the feeling that they are free and protected by a just legal system, yet they are no freer than people in communist states were, as their wellfare is ultimately determinable by the policy of the prevalent government. Like now, for example, when the average taxpayer is in position where he/she is inevitably financing the war in mid-east, which is an ambition of the current administration in power.

Get it?;)

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »

all our lawyers r jews..

food for thought..

TA, I know bro  ;D It was just a joke ;D

Its just that it seems now that every fault is blamed on the jews, so I couldn't resist at taking a shot at the theme.... ;D ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2007, 08:27:58 AM »
TA, I know bro  ;D It was just a joke ;D

Its just that it seems now that every fault is blamed on the jews, so I couldn't resist at taking a shot at the theme.... ;D ;D ;D

<smile>

there r jews and then there r zionists..

just like

there r muslims and then there r terrorists...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2007, 08:47:38 AM »
<smile>

there r jews and then there r zionists..

just like

there r muslims and then there r terrorists...

No, there are people that nominate themselves as muslims, then there are muslims which follow islam as prescribed by the koran. The latter is what you've come to know as "terrorists".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2007, 01:23:46 PM »
No, there are people that nominate themselves as muslims, then there are muslims which follow islam as prescribed by the koran. The latter is what you've come to know as "terrorists".
coming from the number one zealot on the board thats fucking hilarious.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »
coming from the number one zealot on the board thats fucking hilarious.

Ok muslim ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2007, 11:46:39 PM »

there r people that nomanate themselves as christian and then there r people that follow the old testament  :-\

badabing right...eh...
lol

eh.... ;D
carpe` vaginum!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »
Yeah but.....There are not  enough people standing up and saying that the extremists are wrong..not enough folks doing anything about them. When Christian extremists go off the reservation like the idiots who protest the funerals of soldiers because of the Gay thing..tons of people call them crazy...u see stuff on TV. I want 1 muslim Imam to get on national TV in the US and become unhinged about how his religion is getting hijacked. Or the same in Britain, tell Brit muslims to assimliate and get about making England a better place. I'd like to retire there and I'd rather not have it look like where I'm at now.
I second that
I