Author Topic: Now Gh15 claims to be a "god", hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4849 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Now Gh15 claims to be a "god", hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 25, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
looks like this clown is smoking too much wacky tobacky

-you gotta know the sport a little better to understand where i come from,,

-you also need to learn from my posts instead of runnin your 20 year old mouths for nothing,,the more you will read my posts the more chances you have at national placing in the usa or abroad

-i get plenty of private messges that i try to answer yet not all i do due to privacy issues and you got to understand it.

-blue stars are not wanted by me because i want to stay annonimous,,,my email that was provided when registtarion occured is not my email thus email you write there wont get to me,,so is the birthdate provided,,

-im doing a big favour to majority of greenies that aim at high level of competition by opening their eyes since i am god when it comes to hormones,,and not only in the usa

- to all the ones who concerned that dea will come,,,i say you have nothing to worry about because they look for narcs and that is a diff section of bodybuilding that i stay out of,,also when the goods are not kept in usa you are as safe as possible,,

- inorder to be able to survive that long,,you gotta know the industry well and stay as far from fire as possible (palumbo,,the murderer,,you gotta know how to use and control them and put them in an isolated box so when they get cought they know nothing about anything) i shouldnt tell you that but hey its xmas why not ;)

- the guy in question in the video pesented is HORMONIZED TO THE MAX. and yes yes i do support true protien,,they are ok,,,but keep it real fellas,,just keep it real

- if you will pay attention closely how luke improved his chest,,,it wasnt by super heavy bench,,,and he is how much ? 280 oh ya ,,,

insted of running your mouth just lay back,,read,,,take the right hormones and be proud of it,,,and follow my advice if you wanna get anywhere in this industry.

oh brother. ::)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
Re: Now Gh15 claims to be a "god", hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
he doesn't claim to be god he claims to be the god of hormones big diff

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 05:05:22 PM »
he's still as delusional as the day is long, i'll bet he has to shoot himself with 1,000mg. of test just to have the confidence to leave his house.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »
he doesn't claim to be god he claims to be the god of hormones big diff

is that the king of the Jews?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »
is that the king of the Jews?
what do you think of little bitches like GH who seem to think that anyone with ANY muscle at all is "hormonized to the max", DP?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 05:33:08 PM »
He claims to have inside knowledge of Steve Reeves steroid use to. ::)
The House that Ruth built

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 05:34:15 PM »
as spaced out and delusional as GH is he probably claims to have sold it to him way back in the early 50's. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 05:35:57 PM »
what do you think of little bitches like GH who seem to think that anyone with ANY muscle at all is "hormonized to the max", DP?

i think he goes over the top, you have to give guys like trop their dues.

there are many guys out there juiced to the gills, not many can front squat 500 pounds with ease.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 05:38:29 PM »
i think he goes over the top, you have to give guys like trop their dues.

there are many guys out there juiced to the gills, not many can front squat 500 pounds with ease.
exactly, it's obvious looking at Trop that the guy isn't some huge juice monkey, he's got a lot of muscle but nothing too freaky, he looks like muscular football player as opposed to a top IFBB pro and i'll take that look anyday over the bald, purple skinned, looking thirty years older than your actual age, too huge to wipe your ass look.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 09:12:42 PM »
exactly, it's obvious looking at Trop that the guy isn't some huge juice monkey, he's got a lot of muscle but nothing too freaky, he looks like muscular football player as opposed to a top IFBB pro and i'll take that look anyday over the bald, purple skinned, looking thirty years older than your actual age, too huge to wipe your ass look.

to reverse a dave palumbo quote, i'd rather bench 600 and look like i bench 300 than bench 300 and look like i bench 600.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 10:53:44 PM »
indeed,, any one in the bodybuilding cult/sport/industry that is worth looking second and third time at is hormonized to the max,,some are hormonized to the max and dont have  the genetics to look like me or any other pro bodybuilder (example: the squater talked about)

hormones are the key ,,but you gotta have more than sheer strength while on them in inorder to get your card.

the people on this board that talk out of their ass are the same people who walk in gyms and listen to the advice of the 260lb local lifter who tells them to eat a lot every few hours and lift,,this wont do shit for you with out the constant use of hormones.

wize up and fast because you are not getting younger

any one who argue this has no knowledge of what it really takes to front squat 500 600 and 700 pounds 10 reps,, i can assure you its not the waxy maze or the post work out 100 grams of complex carbs,,,

fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 11:02:57 PM »
indeed,, any one in the bodybuilding cult/sport/industry that is worth looking second and third time at is hormonized to the max,,some are hormonized to the max and dont have  the genetics to look like me or any other pro bodybuilder (example: the squater talked about)

We'll be the judge of that.....but since you won't show yourself there is no sense on you commenting on " the genetics to look like me" now is there?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 11:09:16 PM »
i can assure you its not the waxy maze or the post work out 100 grams of complex carbs,,,

NO shit buddy....Everyone already knows what it takes to turn pro...

400plus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 11:17:09 PM »
WOW!!!!! 500---600

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 11:20:45 PM »
NO shit buddy....Everyone already knows what it takes to turn pro...

We all know the general answer: lots of drugs.

But, rarely does anyone give the specifics. You certainly don't get them from the magazines.

Even the pros on this board do nothing but insult our intelligence.

What makes gh15's posts so compelling is that he gives you the unfiltered 411 of what the pros do and take.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 11:30:41 PM »
We all know the general answer: lots of drugs.

But, rarely does anyone give the specifics. You certainly don't get them from the magazines.

Even the pros on this board do nothing but insult our intelligence.

What makes gh15's posts so compelling is that he gives you the unfiltered 411 of what the pros do and take.

GH is sore because all the hormones in the world won't/can't make him a good bodybuilder...He is in fact heinz senior

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »
tell the tp gang that they smoke weed,,,i have no connection with the dude and he looks horrible,,many here said my name over and over and over,,,,and you still slow to get it,, not my fault ;)
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »

blue stars are not wanted by me because i want to stay annonimous,,,

NOT a god of spelling that's for sure  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2006, 01:16:30 AM »
tell the tp gang that they smoke weed,,,i have no connection with the dude and he looks horrible,,many here said my name over and over and over,,,,and you still slow to get it,, not my fault ;)
DJ!  :D
!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2006, 01:56:40 AM »
as spaced out and delusional as GH is he probably claims to have sold it to him way back in the early 50's. ::)

Eat my piss.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 02:49:01 AM »
Eat my piss.

Eat???

Not the sharpest tool in the world uh?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 03:41:11 AM »
Eat???

Not the sharpest tool in the world uh?

maybe its frozen
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2006, 06:28:50 AM »
Personally I appreciate his posts and honesty. Other than Lee no other pro tells the real story about their gear usage.

fucking shawn pitches goat whey and vyotech and wants us to believe that that is the answer.

I get a kick out of the magazines giving us the pros diets, lol, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Here comes the money shot

body88

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2006, 07:20:56 AM »

That was my favorite of a long list of totally baseless claims made by this clown. If he was really a pro he would have stars, or some type of conformation from Ron. His attempts to act like he is from a different country make me laugh. At times gh types in broken English. Yet, at other times he composes perfect sentences.

If GH is a pro, he is some delusional 12 th tier dude who knows a thing or two about roids. Until he provides some proof his wild claims are useless. Good for all the guys on here who want some advice about roids.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2006, 07:28:02 AM »
GH is a phony tool who represents everything that is wrong with society in general let alone bodybuiding, to him hard work and effort means nothing and you have to have a shortcut to make things easier, he is a little bitch plain and simple.