Author Topic: British dragon closed?  (Read 6641 times)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: British dragon closed?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 02:10:53 PM »
They've been around for all of two years, at most, and the only reason they even have a company is that when they started, one of their founders pretended to be Mr.X from EliteFitness...THAT'S how they made their name initially.

Did that fake mr.x change his name to mr.e on the genx forums?  Ive seen a dude named mr.e there, whos status is chief administrator.  It makes sense if he did, cause the real mr.x has in his signature on the forum he posts on stating that the one on genx is a fake.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 02:42:42 PM »
That whole Mr. X thing was a clusterfuck.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 04:49:29 AM »
That whole Mr. X thing was a clusterfuck.

Agreed. They took the name of the most well known EliteFitness Anabolic forum Moderator, then did not make it clear that it was not in fact the mod from EF who was running the show.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2007, 06:56:39 AM »
Honestly, while it sucks that BD went down, I'm really excited that there's a new company licensed in the EU to produce human grade pharmaceuticals, who will be focusing on Anabolics. I think they'll be filling the void that BD left very shortly.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »
what would the name of the company be?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
what would the name of the company be?

I've been asked to keep it to myself....currently I have copies of all of their registration and licensing material, so I'm verifying them at the moment to make sure they're legit. Once that is confirmed, I'll be able to post it in my blog...