Author Topic: .  (Read 8027 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Melvin Anthony Signs with Muscletech
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 01:15:30 PM »
next March when I go to the ASC, I wanna approach anybody selling Supps and ask them how much result have they gain using those powders, liquids and every other shits they're promoting as the next best thing. and I'll see what they' will force down my throat to believe ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 01:16:37 PM »
next March when I go to the ASC, I wanna approach anybody selling Supps and ask them how much result have they gain using those powders, liquids and every other shits they're promoting as the next best thing. and I'll see what they' will force down my throat to believe ;D ;D
dont they give out alot of free shit at the conventions ??
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 01:17:44 PM »
come on get real he did not say that...

and even if he would have they would have simply refilmed or cut that shit out.
Yup...he is sitting athis table in the kitchen eating eggs and asparagus talking about how he eats the same foods day in and day out explaining how he eats lots of fish, some red meat etc...then he said he is drinking sugar free-tang and how he avoids all simple sugars when prepping...then he took a drink of the Tang then goes...'Well, I use Celltech...twice a day so....'

I'm telling ya!
?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:26 PM »

not in an Ireland convention lol  :P
I was at 2 here and I laughed my ass of at both, at one they gave away plastic bags with 3 flyers, 1 Protein Bar, 1 Carb Bar and 1 small bottle of Protein Powder.
When I went back to get my Gf one the chick said...only one for each....like she was giving away fugging gold lol..... pathetic.  ::) ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »
Yup...he is sitting athis table in the kitchen eating eggs and asparagus talking about how he eats the same foods day in and day out explaining how he eats lots of fish, some red meat etc...then he said he is drinking sugar free-tang and how he avoids all simple sugars when prepping...then he took a drink of the Tang then goes...'Well, I use Celltech...twice a day so....'

I'm telling ya!

AAAHAHAHA ;D I've got to rewatch it,. I cannot find the DVD I burned with all the Torrents  :P :P
I'll have a look...

But seriously, how stupid are they, why not say... cut... and refilm it? Whats the big deal to cut out 10 seconds of a film only a couple of thousand will see anyways.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 01:24:22 PM »

they give out tons of free shits. EAS being the one that pass the most and they are the most overpriced supps company. Muscletech doesn't give as many as EAS, but muscletech will force the public to believe in their products and it's effectiveness. they will go so far as to change the appearance of their famous Cell-tech bottles. As far as I'm concerned, Fcuk mucletech and all it's TECHs products
Get Big, or Die Trying

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »
So...if you work for Kodak, you're a "Kodak whore"...and if you work for GM, you're a "GM whore"...etc...

It's called WORKING FOR A COMPANY...no different than anyone else.

In all fairness, he really doesn't "work" for the company as an employee.  He is contracted as a spokesperson.  And since we all know he didn't build his body on the things he is pitching - he catches some crap for it.

I personally don't hold it against him signing for as much money as possible, but it does disgust me whne I see ads focused on newbies that will waste their entire paychecks on MT snake oil. 
Motherboy (the band).

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »
In all fairness, he really doesn't "work" for the company as an employee.  He is contracted as a spokesperson.  And since we all know he didn't build his body on the things he is pitching - he catches some crap for it.

I personally don't hold it against him signing for as much money as possible, but it does disgust me whne I see ads focused on newbies that will waste their entire paychecks on MT snake oil. 

I aint gonna lie. Years ago I believe in all the crap supplements outthere and I had my GNC gold card and believed in every conceiveable filth they told me. but I didn't know anybetter. getbig.com was non-existant. in this day and age now, it's time to tell the newbies they'll get better results with their peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of water than these supplements promoting epic results.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 02:25:48 PM »

I aint gonna lie. Years ago I believe in all the crap supplements outthere and I had my GNC gold card and believed in every conceiveable filth they told me. but I didn't know anybetter. getbig.com was non-existant. in this day and age now, it's time to tell the newbies they'll get better results with their peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of water than these supplements promoting epic results.
I as well. All of us. Absolutley. I bought my fair share of cell, nitro, meso etc...

Now? Years later as I understand things better I eat FOOD and if I use any supplements it's by Pride Nutrition or a few things by Beverly.

Mutli-vitamin, EFA, Protein powder and creatine. That's it.

I am on a mission to educate and stop the newbie from wasting their money on MT.

Oh yea...HugePecs? Hyatt. Right above the expo. I'm there! Wanna train together? World Gym? Don't let me catch you with a wrist band on with a giant VPX bag walking around like a tool...looking like Jerryme7.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »
I as well. All of us. Absolutley. I bought my fair share of cell, nitro, meso etc...

Now? Years later as I understand things better I eat FOOD and if I use any supplements it's by Pride Nutrition or a few things by Beverly.

Mutli-vitamin, EFA, Protein powder and creatine. That's it.

I am on a mission to educate and stop the newbie from wasting their money on MT.

Oh yea...HugePecs? Hyatt. Right above the expo. I'm there! Wanna train together? World Gym? Don't let me catch you with a wrist band on with a giant VPX bag walking around like a tool...looking like Jerryme7.

lol.....I'll snick out of the Expo with 2 or 3 of these fitness sluts in the VPX bag with all the supplements stuck in their mouths and have their legs and hands tied
Get Big, or Die Trying

400plus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 02:45:57 PM »
let the man make his money. just because you can not do it  don't be mad. he got the money and you don't. If you can make money off of your body you would but you can't so you cry about those who do so stop your cry and go buy some tech.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, Fcuk mucletech and all it's TECHs products

I said the same thing, about 4 years ago,  I used to buy that Celltech. That shit made me piss like a European race horse...with one 8 ounce cup of water!! I stopped that shit, and never bought a single thing from them again.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 05:56:15 PM »
let the man make his money. just because you can not do it  don't be mad. he got the money and you don't. If you can make money off of your body you would but you can't so you cry about those who do so stop your cry and go buy some tech.

I take it you work for MT?  Let's face it, MT was started with Hydroxycut.  A sup "invented" a 20 yo with a high school education.  How many products would you put in your body based on that educational background?  Now, they are as close to false advertising as you can get with their ad reports.  This is one of the reasons the government wants to more closely regulate the sup industry.  Not cool.
Motherboy (the band).

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 06:00:28 PM »
I take it you work for MT?  Let's face it, MT was started with Hydroxycut.  A sup "invented" a 20 yo with a high school education.  How many products would you put in your body based on that educational background?  Now, they are as close to false advertising as you can get with their ad reports.  This is one of the reasons the government wants to more closely regulate the sup industry.  Not cool.
True.

Their ads were more out of line years ago but I think they got sued so many times so they had to have lawyers carefully word every single sentence in their ads.

Still...the 'Before/After' shots...using sex and blondes at the beach and claims of benching more than your friends, putting on 10lbs of MASS in 2 weeks. Mass by legal definition can mean FAT.

?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
Good for Melvin. At least Melvin is now 400.007% richer!

As far as MT goes, well, most of us are sick of their ads. But whatever, it's a business.

Only the gullible fall for their ads...........

HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 06:08:43 PM »
Welcome to planet Earth, people...

This is in everyday life, in every every aspect of products...use this make-up and look younger...buy our drugs and feel better...use our toothpaste, your teeth will be 10X brighter...

It's a real simple formula...try it. If you like what it does for you...great. If you dont...DONT BUY IT AGAIN.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »

Dude, you might be onto something!

Imagine carrying a video camera and asking every pro just how much Brand X has helped them improve.  Or, take it further and do your research - then show them a chart depicting their recent slide since signing with brand X.  Ask them to explain why they are actually placing and looking WORSE since starting brand X.  Wait quietly as they mutter and attempt to invent reasons while on camera.

Then of course, youtube it so we can all have a laugh!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 06:09:52 PM »

Does this include Gay-4-Pay?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »
Dude, you might be onto something!

Imagine carrying a video camera and asking every pro just how much Brand X has helped them improve.  Or, take it further and do your research - then show them a chart depicting their recent slide since signing with brand X.  Ask them to explain why they are actually placing and looking WORSE since starting brand X.  Wait quietly as they mutter and attempt to invent reasons while on camera.

Then of course, youtube it so we can all have a laugh!

YEAH!! Boy...Imagine that??

Why not do it yourself, 240?  Oh, thats right....you never leave the house.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 06:18:36 PM »
I disagree, I think that muscletech products do work

I mean heavens forbid that your car has a oil leaks, how would you get the oil up and remove the stain?  You pour a couple of scoops on that oil and watch it go to work.

also in NYC we have tons of pigeons...but not in my area.  I just sprinkle some of that shit on the ground and wham..no more pigeons
Here comes the money shot

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 06:25:14 PM »
YEAH!! Boy...Imagine that??

Why not do it yourself, 240?  Oh, thats right....you never leave the house.

Hey Bob, how about you lay off the gear and use ONLY the Higher Power (or whatever bbing.com's brand is) products and see what kind of gains you make (or not)?
HAHA, RON.....

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 06:45:22 PM »
Cant blame Melvin, im sure he got a nice paycheck.  My only beef w/ muscletech is I dont like them cramming all these pros down everyones throat, to make the newbies believe they will look like that if they use their products.  That, and maybe the once or twice a year that I buy a magazine, and 1/4 of the pages in it are MT ads.

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 06:48:41 PM »
yea theres no reason to cry about advertisement. A company isn't going to say here im selling a piece of shit try it. If it doesn't work then simply don't buy it. Obviously MT has the dough to hire these athletes so there doing something right.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »
Hey Bob, how about you lay off the gear and use ONLY the Higher Power (or whatever bbing.com's brand is) products and see what kind of gains you make (or not)?

You got it...next show I'll only use Higher Power products...GUARUNTEED!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 07:47:43 PM »
chick has nothing to prove,he will have a good physique ,he has trained a long time,diet's no prob,the extra's it depend's how much and how long he used,i have no idea nor do i care it's his buisness,i won't rag on him.he has enough fans ;)