Author Topic: 250mg of sustanon per week...  (Read 20056 times)

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
Re: 250mg of sustanon per week...
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 10:41:36 AM »
yea ill wait another 3-4 weeks and see... the main reason why im a bit impatient is cos im wondering if the drugs are 100%.. ive read that when a person is on roids, muscle pain becomes a thing of the past and i have still been getting the usual soreness the nxt day after i train... im guessing that cos the low dosage is only marginally greater than my natural test. levels that maybe the recovery is only sped up a little bit??

When I'm on cycle I have literally zero pain.  It doesnt matter if Im doing 135 pound benches or 405.  Once you've been on at 500/week for at least 3-4 weeks you should notice similar results.  Most people still have some pain but it is so minimal it will make you giggle.  Alright well good luck bro and keep us updated.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »
Ive used 750-1000 a week and it has worked great for me.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 08:53:37 AM »
First time I used sustenon (organon) 500mg week with 25 mg dbol, and it was skyhigh... But the dbol is very toxic to the liver (had to use legalon) and gives me the roid rage, I was very nervous and heart always pumping  ???. I did 50 mg day of proviron and one week after the cycle I started to take 100mg day of clomid...

I think that sustenon is one of the safest drugs!
S

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 10:30:20 AM »
I find the biggest reason for not seeing gains is the food.  I did a Test Cyp based cycle at 600 a week (with deca) and didn't eat right, and didn't get much out of it.  My last cycle was 800 of Test Enanthate and Tren and I went by the book, and had monsterous mindboggling results.  Including my bench reps starting at 225 and ending 15 weeks later at repping 315. 

Eat right, sleep, get your protein up and properly dosage your gear and I'm still convinced a Test only cycle even will yield large results
This is the type of post I wish I saw more of in every "I wanna Bulk, what do I take" type thread. Dorian Yates was a big advocate of high levels of good food choices for growth. He said that there was no such thing as overtraining, just under eating. I know he was a freak of nature and had excellent genetics but his message holds true for both novice and pro bodybuilders. Train hard+Rest+Eat,Eat,Eat=Growth.