Author Topic: 17 years old 5'8'' 190  (Read 54521 times)

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
Re: 17 years old 5'8'' 190
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2007, 07:28:37 PM »
zac you write very well for being poor.

if you ever get in trouble shoot me an pm and ill see what me and beth can do for you.

god bless my friend.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2007, 07:33:02 PM »
zac you write very well for being poor.

if you ever get in trouble shoot me an pm and ill see what me and beth can do for you.

god bless my friend.

Thanks, but being poor has nothing to do with intelligence and being school smart..I appreciate your blessings, though. 

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2007, 07:34:17 PM »

Thanks, but being poor has nothing to do with intelligence and being school smart..I appreciate your blessings, though. 
that's the spirit my friend.

remember no ice in paradise.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2007, 07:53:23 PM »
that's the spirit my friend.

remember no ice in paradise.

I just wanna ask everybody else's opinion on this..is it the "cool" thing to be listed as big statwise, but then be complete shit when it comes to physique? Also, how relevant do you guys think bodybuilding and looking big in clothes are? I mean, I'm sure you all know people who look big in clothes but then look shitty when their shirt's off, right?

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »

I just wanna ask everybody else's opinion on this..is it the "cool" thing to be listed as big statwise, but then be complete shit when it comes to physique? Also, how relevant do you guys think bodybuilding and looking big in clothes are? I mean, I'm sure you all know people who look big in clothes but then look shitty when their shirt's off, right?
well my son looking big and healthy in everyday events is what matters most.

you're only in the gym an hour a day so when do people in everyday life see you with a shirt off?

if you want to get noticed and be respected size matters.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2007, 08:02:41 PM »
well my son looking big and healthy in everyday events is what matters most.

you're only in the gym an hour a day so when do people in everyday life see you with a shirt off?

if you want to get noticed and be respected size matters.

Exactly, but we're talking bodybuilding competitions here...being big in clothes is a plus to me, but I train for on the stage

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2007, 08:06:39 PM »

Exactly, but we're talking bodybuilding competitions here...being big in clothes is a plus to me, but I train for on the stage
then that don't mean jack.

plus it's fun when you take off your shirt and see peoples reaction when they don't expect it.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

KTMckay

« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2007, 12:14:33 AM »
Don't take the bullshit here so seriously Zac ...

Your not posting old pictures of AC Slater are you ? ahah just kiddin you look like him though its funny.

Good job overcoming the whole low budget deal. I have the same problems but its school im payin for! oh well take it in stride you know it will just make you stronger in the end.. If you really want to get as much protein as you can without spending alot just buy eggs... thats what i do.  Saves me alot of money and hassle also.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »
Lookin great Zac
dont listen to clowns here who say you lifting light or lookin shit...Keep working at this phisyque, explore more techniques, eat balanced and dont jump into things before their time (hint) and one day you might become a great bber!

Regards

KTMckay

« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2007, 01:10:32 AM »
Oh man, your delusional as f**k. Did you not see where I mentioned I was 'fat as hell' in these pictures? Yet I still carry a 4 pack. Obviously I've been leaner before. And I'm getting back to being ripped like in the past.

Your thin as a bone, with zero and I mean ZERO thickness. You talk about symmetry? Your chest is as flat as a pancake, you have no arms and your legs are garbage. Not to mention your traps are non-existent.

Don't be jealous I'm superior to you, and make you look bad. Once you put on some size while staying lean you'll look like you workout.

Sensitive little guy arent ya? Damn isnt there anything nice to say about him? Hes got a great build for a 17 year old. You cant be Ronnie fucking coleman in a year. And hes more or less equally developed. And by the way you dont make anyone look bad.

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2007, 05:01:32 AM »
Oh man, your delusional as f**k. Did you not see where I mentioned I was 'fat as hell' in these pictures? Yet I still carry a 4 pack. Obviously I've been leaner before. And I'm getting back to being ripped like in the past.

Your thin as a bone, with zero and I mean ZERO thickness. You talk about symmetry? Your chest is as flat as a pancake, you have no arms and your legs are garbage. Not to mention your traps are non-existent.

Don't be jealous I'm superior to you, and make you look bad. Once you put on some size while staying lean you'll look like you workout.

In no way, shape, or form does it look like you used to be lean...you're clearly big boned and it's easy to tell...as for my legs being small, haha..26 inch legs on a 5'7'' dude is big...ask anybody else and they'll tell you the same thing...like I said, you're fat and you have two abs showing..if I bulked up to that level I'd be 210, I guess the reason this thread has 1200 views already is the same reason why I'm not built the least bit ;)
Thin as a bone? I want you to ask somebody that's 5'7'' at school how much they weigh...if you get one person that isn't fat that weighs 190, I'll be shocked.

KTMckay

« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2007, 06:02:28 AM »

In no way, shape, or form does it look like you used to be lean...you're clearly big boned and it's easy to tell...as for my legs being small, haha..26 inch legs on a 5'7'' dude is big...ask anybody else and they'll tell you the same thing...like I said, you're fat and you have two abs showing..if I bulked up to that level I'd be 210, I guess the reason this thread has 1200 views already is the same reason why I'm not built the least bit ;)
Thin as a bone? I want you to ask somebody that's 5'7'' at school how much they weigh...if you get one person that isn't fat that weighs 190, I'll be shocked.

Your not bad but your not a genetic freak. I was 190 in high school no problem... there were 2 guys i knew and trained with (not as heavy by any means) that were weighing 220 the other 230  with about the same fat levels as you. both state champs in powerlifting. One did 405 with no shirt with a pause in the weight room. it was fucking amazing. squatted 375 with a bad knee also. The other was a monster hed go all out on everything he did to get better, ended up benching 420 at a state meet. We'd be eating at the lunch table and wed dump our tuna oil in this cup and he'd actually drink it (the oil) just to go the extra mile to grow. One day training he squatted 315 20 times. and im not talking half ass reps... fully paralell.  theres alot of freaks out there.  i know the 420 bencher was natural but i dont know about the one that did 405 raw... possibly. they both ate all day. alll day anything and everything. werent fat either.

KTMckay

« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2007, 06:10:07 AM »
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2005/05/12/sports/05sports.txt

theres a link to the newspaper article if you call bullshit too.

KTMckay

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2007, 06:14:11 AM »

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
Haha, yes fat with a very visible horeshoe, veiny forearms and abs.  ::)

I was never infact big boned, and use to be very skinny.

Here's a more recent picture of me AFTER pigging out during the holidays and now getting back into ripped shape.
I'm just so fat sporting those abs eh?

Just admit when your owned already. I dwarf you.

* My pants are that far down because my pants weren't properly tied not because I wear them that way to anyone who cares.

since you have the ability to take that picture, take your clothes off and take a picture..I'm not interested in clothed pictures..that's not what bodybuilders do..you're just some kid that thinks he knows what commitment is and can step on my level, until you take some shirtless pics I"m not interested in what you have to say the least bit.

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »
Haha, yes fat with a very visible horeshoe, veiny forearms and abs.  ::)

I was never infact big boned, and use to be very skinny.

Here's a more recent picture of me AFTER pigging out during the holidays and now getting back into ripped shape.
I'm just so fat sporting those abs eh?

Just admit when your owned already. I dwarf you.

* My pants are that far down because my pants weren't properly tied not because I wear them that way to anyone who cares.

Oh, you look ugly, too..maybe it's just me...but if that's the case, no amount of working out will ever help you accomplish anything because you'll always be the fat, ugly kid.

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2007, 06:39:06 PM »
abs of a 12 yr old girl

Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »
lol puny abs, why can't you just let zac win the argument, your only making it worse for your self, stop mebarrasing your self, frozzer.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2007, 09:13:06 PM »
you guys are gay and getting repetitive
I

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2007, 09:34:28 PM »
Haha, delusional as you get.

This'll be my last post in this thread, I've given you too much of my wasted time.

Look, me dwarfing you, being offseason and still looking leaner, and my stomach isn't even flexed. For someone who's suppose to be so lean you can't even see your triceps.  :o  ::)

yo Frozzor.... u just killed the poor boys only dream with this picture... u know ur much bigger than him in every possible way and u still gotta destroy his ego... lol dang u cold~

and Zac, i hope u learned why everybody was telling u to stay in school...

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »
yo Frozzor....  u know ur much bigger than him in every possible way especially between the legs where it counts

8)wtf are you trying to say bro
I

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Remember when Frozzer posted those pics of that guy from another forum and said they were of him?

HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
S

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »
i don't know about no other pictures of frozzor, but mang... this picture makes me feel sorry for Zac now...  what is he supposed to do now???

Frozzor didn't even give him a change to get up on stage!!!

yo Zac, so wats ur plan now? u still planning on following the foot steps of DA?

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2007, 11:14:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Remember when Frozzer posted those pics of that guy from another forum and said they were of him?

HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH