Author Topic: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage  (Read 10206 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 11:47:02 PM »
You're immature and uneducated.  A low grade subject.
ohhhh, right into the name calling Robert?

would Jesus call me names?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 11:53:20 PM »
ohhhh, right into the name calling Robert?

would Jesus call me names?

I delivered an accurate description, dude.

you're immature because you used "space aliens" to combat a legit argument.

You're uneducated because you don't know the topics you're bashing.  You would benefit yourself greatly to read about the topics you're taking sides in.

You're a low-grade subject because you choose to attack me in areas which you lack maturity and education.  When a midget runs into the lion cage, he is a low-grade subject.  When a drooling gimp attempts to outwit an elightened man, that gimp is a low grade subject.  In comparison to the subject which you are attempting to engage, you are the beta.  you are of lower intelligence, schema, experience, and above all, knowledge of the very grounds of the debate in which you are thrusting yourself.

You are a low grade subject.   this is not name-calling.  This is honesty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »
now, chaos, that i've explained things...

Would you like to discuss the question I posed, or are you liking the idea of this debate turning into a nice bashfest?  Cause that path is SOOOO 2004.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 11:59:42 PM »
Bush is a fucking idiot.  Hope this helps.

PS - what do you charge for website logos?  ???

35 an hour. and i work fast.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 12:24:16 AM »
On Fox News right now.

He just called her filthy, and said "I feel sorry for (her gf), who has to look at--and kiss that disgustingly fat human every night."

;D

Meh. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, either. he is a decent business man--but he also talks alot of shit about people who don't provoke him

I hate Rosie just as much as the next guy but am I the only one who find it funny and ironic to see a guy as fucking ugly as Trump making fun of Rosie's physical appearance?

Agreed.  ;D Trump's a liver-spotted bloated pasty old man with a diabolical combover.

And Trump ain't no champion businessman. He has filed multiply bankruptcies. His father was a multi-millionaire who gave him 100 million just to start, and then another 200 million after he died. I think most people could do OK with a $300,000,000.00 head start.
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 06:48:03 AM »
On Fox News right now.

He just called her filthy, and said "I feel sorry for (her gf), who has to look at--and kiss that disgustingly fat human every night."

;D

Meh. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, either. he is a decent business man--but he also talks alot of shit about people who don't provoke him

I hate Rosie just as much as the next guy but am I the only one who find it funny and ironic to see a guy as fucking ugly as Trump making fun of Rosie's physical appearance?

Rosie should have minded her own business and expected it coming.  Donald Trump is like John Keasey from Karate Kid.  He won't show any mercy
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 07:06:46 AM »
Rosie and Trump are both disgusting as each other, so who cares if two pigs shite on each other.

K

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 07:23:15 AM »
Rosie is obnoxious, but she did have a point about Donald Trump giving moral advice, its just plain ridiculous. He is not a moral man.

Also, some of the conservative religious folk on this board are plain scary. They would be happy to tell all of us how to live by their Bible without any evidence, rational or logic to back up their beliefs. They are just as bad as extremist Muslims, of which there are many. Between the two we are doomed. People do not be afraid to tell these religious nuts they are crazy for their bliefs, the days of being PC about religion are over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 07:30:08 AM »
Would Jesus have condoned pre-emptively killing and pilfering a fish merchant who chose to sell his fish at higher prices?

Cause bush said we had to invade Iraq so Sadaam couldn't raise the price of his oil to hurt us.

LOL... can you imagine getting to Heaven, and St. Peter says to you "Hey, just curious, why did you defend that Iraq thing your whole life?" and you trying to muddle your way thru the explanation? LOL...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 07:33:19 AM »
Would Jesus have condoned pre-emptively killing and pilfering a fish merchant who chose to sell his fish at higher prices?

Cause bush said we had to invade Iraq so Sadaam couldn't raise the price of his oil to hurt us.

LOL... can you imagine getting to Heaven, and St. Peter says to you "Hey, just curious, why did you defend that Iraq thing your whole life?" and you trying to muddle your way thru the explanation? LOL...
"Christianity" is just an image for people, most "christians" are the worst people around, they're judgemental of anyone who doesn't think like them and they think that dropping a few bucks in the plate at "church" on Sunday will absolve them of all sins, fucck them and their "religion".

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 07:53:52 AM »
"Christianity" is just an image for people, most "christians" are the worst people around, they're judgemental of anyone who doesn't think like them and they think that dropping a few bucks in the plate at "church" on Sunday will absolve them of all sins, fucck them and their "religion".

This is the most ignorant statement I have ever read. its been proven time and time again that christians are the most charitable peope in the country and are more apt to give to people in need whereas liberals believe the goverment should be doing all the work for the needy and dont give nearly as much if at all.

The founding fatheres were predominantely christian and that is what this country was founded on. Last I checked we were going pretty good.

Take christianity away from our capitalistic society and you have the potential for something pretty scary.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:25 AM »
This is the most ignorant statement I have ever read. its been proven time and time again that christians are the most charitable peope in the country and are more apt to give to people in need whereas liberals believe the goverment should be doing all the work for the needy and dont give nearly as much if at all.

The founding fatheres were predominantely christian and that is what this country was founded on. Last I checked we were going pretty good.

Take christianity away from our capitalistic society and you have the potential for something pretty scary.
hahahaha, you can't stand the fact that Jesus himself couldn't stand to be around 99 percent of so called "christians" today.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 08:19:20 AM »
hahahaha, you can't stand the fact that Jesus himself couldn't stand to be around 99 percent of so called "christians" today, you can't stand the fact that Jesus was only a man, nothing more.

lol k. I dont disagree with you that there are a lot of hypocrites in most religions. But personally I would rather be around someone who answeres to a higher moral authority vs someone who answers to themselves.

Whether you choose to belive in his divninity or not, not many men have had such an impact on history.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 08:37:03 AM »

Yes, but at whose expense? Screwing over every other country for your own benefit is not Christian. The rest of the world laughs at the narrow-mindedness of middle Ameerca and it's neo-nazi conservative/Christian evangelist hippocrites.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »
Yes, but at whose expense? Screwing over every other country for your own benefit is not Christian. The rest of the world laughs at the narrow-mindedness of middle Ameerca and it's neo-nazi conservative/Christian evangelist hippocrites.

We are the most free and sucessful country on the planet and also the most giving of foreign aid. I am sorry you hate your country but keep in mind that the fringe of religous whackos you are talking about is not the majority of christians.

Comparing conservative christians to nazis is SWEET.

Last I checked most of the world hates us because we promise aid then we change our goverment at a whim and leave them to rot.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 09:42:42 AM »
Jesus promoted tolerance.  Conservatives do not.

True, but only to an extent!!

http://christiananswers.net/q-faith/fc-warperspectives.html

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 09:50:48 AM »
Reigion and politics, two impossible subjects to argue.   You all have your opinions, and that's all they are.  240 and squadfather, you are two of the bigger idiots i've seen on these boards. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 09:52:30 AM »
Reigion and politics, two impossible subjects to argue.   You all have your opinions, and that's all they are. 

I agree with this 100%

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 10:00:22 AM »
Agreed.  ;D Trump's a liver-spotted bloated pasty old man with a diabolical combover.

And Trump ain't no champion businessman. He has filed multiply bankruptcies. His father was a multi-millionaire who gave him 100 million just to start, and then another 200 million after he died. I think most people could do OK with a $300,000,000.00 head start.

Wrong. Trump never got that kind of money from his father.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006, 10:13:12 AM »
Wrong. Trump never got that kind of money from his father.

Debussey=Donald Trump  ??? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2006, 10:18:43 AM »
Reigion and politics, two impossible subjects to argue.   You all have your opinions, and that's all they are.  240 and squadfather, you are two of the bigger idiots i've seen on these boards. 

I don't argue politics.  I argue facts.  When I discuss things like US Govt foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks, it has nothing to do with the repub/dem charade.  it has to do with the undeniable set of events which point to a particular conclusion: They knew and let it happen.

Too many people in this world are so caught up in the "stupid neocons!" and "damn liberals" that they forget the bigger picture - we are the USA.  They forget about right and wrong.  They don't care what their own party does, because "well, at least it's better than those damn ____".

You're a pawn in the game.  I step back and see the game.

a-train

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 10:32:13 AM »
How about Trump v.s. Rosie at UFC tomorrow night??? My moneys on the fat chick,

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 11:13:10 AM »
True, but only to an extent!!

http://christiananswers.net/q-faith/fc-warperspectives.html

I have never read such a twisted contortion of logic. Christians fundamentalists are great at this. The bible is loaded with inconsistencies and contradicitons.

" Political parties and institutions are not evil in themselves. Evil is ultimately rooted in every human heart." I love that line. hahaha.

the author of that article in desperately trying to convince himself in the "Just War" theory conveniently forgot to discuss the collateral damage inherint in every war better known as the killing and maiming of innnocent children. I wonder what Jesus would have thought of that?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »
Did jesus advocate pre-emptively killing anyone who wishes bad will upon you but has done nothing?

Jesus probably didn't.

But his dad did...which could be why he had Jesus killed.