Author Topic: A pit bull terrier mauls a five-year-old girl to death  (Read 18816 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: A pit bull terrier mauls a five-year-old girl to death
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2007, 06:34:19 AM »
It turns out that the owner of the pit bull was drug-dealer.

What a massive suprise!

http://news.aol.co.uk/killer-dog-owner-was-drug-dealer/article/20070101120409990010

It turns out you're not answering your PMs you ignorant muslim loving communist! >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2007, 06:34:44 AM »
It turns out that the owner of the pit bull was drug-dealer.

What a massive suprise!

http://news.aol.co.uk/killer-dog-owner-was-drug-dealer/article/20070101120409990010

Wow what a shocker!!!! I bet he took the time to raise his dog correctly in between drug deals! I also love how the called it a pitbull terrier type. Could be a pit mixed with anything. Anything that resembles a bully breed is a pitbull ::)

I own a 90 year old american bulldog. People ask me if he is a massive pitbull all the time. Ab's are mastiffs ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2007, 06:35:41 AM »
Wow what a shocker!!!! I bet he took the time to raise his dog correctly in between drug deals!

What a suprise a DRUG DEALER choses to have a PIT BULL... NO NO - ZERO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE BREED OF DOG AND OWNER! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2007, 06:38:20 AM »
What a suprise a DRUG DEALER choses to have a PIT BULL... NO NO - ZERO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE BREED OF DOG AND OWNER! ::)

So what? What if he had a Doberman? Far better protection dogs then a pitbull. Btw, the official report is "pitbull type". Half boxer half pit? Half pit half  staffy? Half pit quarter lab? Half mastiff half pit? You tell me. Did this man bring this mix up correctly?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2007, 06:42:37 AM »

So what? What if he had a Doberman? far beatter protection dogs then a pitbull. Btw, the officakl report is "pitbull type". Half boxer half pit? Half pit half  staffy? Half pit quarter lab? You tell me.

Grasping at straws.

You've totally mis-interpreted my stance on the issue. I've never said pits should be banned outright (check out my responces to this issue in this thread, note my suggestions). Although I am against the whole concept of having pets really.

The problem with you is, your heart does the thinking, common sensibilities are thrown out of the window and you are quick to get on your high horse.

Really brother, read my comments in this thread. You've got the wrong idea about my stance. You're just in defence mode and haven't took in ANYTHING i've had to say on the issue.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2007, 06:42:39 AM »
Ban Drug Dealing  >:(

oh wait...it is.   You can't blame a type of dog, or dogs in general for what they are "trained" to do.  And you know what a Drug Dealer's dog (regardless of the breed) is trained to do.
:D Weee

body88

« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2007, 06:45:57 AM »
Grasping at straws.

You've totally mis-interpreted my stance on the issue. I've never said pits should be banned outright (check out my responces to this issue in this thread, note my suggestions). Although I am against the whole concept of having pets really.

The problem with you is, your heart does the thinking, common sensibilities are thrown out of the window and you are quick to get on your high horse.

Really brother, read my comments in this thread. You've got the wrong idea about my stance. You're just in defence mode and haven't took in ANYTHING i've had to say on the issue.

I was responding to your most recent comment. Not what you wrote before. I do not need to grasp at straws. I can post facts and scientific studies to back up most the things I say. 99.9 percent of the comments in this thread are being mad by people who have no idea what they are talking about. You are one of the few who make good arguments. I will read your other posts now.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »
It turns out you're not answering your PMs you ignorant muslim loving communist! >:(

It turns out I didn't notice your pm until after I had posted my message!

Communist? I hope you get shin-splints! :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2007, 11:27:19 AM »
Well, not that I'm defending anything. Just saying other breeds attack too... especially when provoked by kids, etc.  I was attacked by a pit bull, sort of, a few years ago, so totally not defending anything. His teeth went right through a sheepskin jacket and ski sweater and drew blood. It knocked me right over the hood of a car. I think it was because I had a big red gym bag hanging off me... and the retard (literally, it was the owner's mentally challenged cousin) walking the dog had it on an extra long lead. Luckily I had dogs so knew enough to stay calm and managed to get it off me.  If I had been a kid or an old person, it probably would have got me. That's how strong the little bugger was. Wasn't put down either...

Stupid incompetent canine! I can't believe it attacked you and failed to rip you apart. :-\ I would actually throw you inside a dog pound full of starving pitt bulls, and then tape you being mauled, then jack-off to it. That would be a pretty damn good retribution for your mutilation of boys, you stupid cun.t. I would only feel sorry for the poor pit bulls, having to eat your putrid flesh. And fuck that little girl. Who gives a shit? Thousands of boys are mutilated and killed every year, and yet everyone cries for some little whore? Fuck her. She'd probably grow up to become a spoilet little princess anyway, pampered by her daddy, and then would leach off some poor sap for the rest of his life. Planet Earth is already exhausted, so there's no need for the little bitch to be breathing my oxygen. I say good riddance! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2007, 12:12:47 PM »
  Stupid incompetent canine! I can't believe it attacked you and failed to rip you apart. :-\ I would actually throw you inside a dog pound full of starving pitt bulls, and then tape you being mauled, then jack-off to it. That would be a pretty damn good retribution for your mutilation of boys, you stupid cun.t. I would only feel sorry for the poor pit bulls, having to eat your putrid flesh. And f**k that little girl. Who gives a shit? Thousands of boys are mutilated and killed every year, and yet everyone cries for some little whore? f**k her. She'd probably grow up to become a spoilet little princess anyway, pampered by her daddy, and then would leach off some poor sap for the rest of his life. Planet Earth is already exhausted, so there's no need for the little bitch to be breathing my oxygen. I say good riddance! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow!! you really don't like poor deedee do you, or women in general so it would seem.

why do you feel this way? are you gay and angry about it?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »
wow!! you really don't like poor deedee do you, or women in general so it would seem.

why do you feel this way? are you gay and angry about it?

Don't talk like this to your daddy... ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »
hahaha i got a funny story, my dads freind, whom is a copper was going to a house once for a report on an aggressive and attacking dog (this would have been 15 yrs ago) and when he got there to tell him to keep the dog locked up - it was a bitch with pups so it was going nuts, it ran out from the back yard and it jumped to clamp onto him, haha he whipped his .38 out and blew its back leg off HAHA. stupid dog.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2007, 03:26:28 AM »
   I think I am going to start feeding my kitten gun powder ,so will she be tough enough to whip my mother's Lahsa Apso ? That dog needs an attitude adjustment.

Just look at how viciously she attacks this cloth tape measure....she is a born killer.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2007, 03:29:33 AM »
  You are looking at a killing machine.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2007, 05:51:01 AM »
awwwwwwww, cute kitty gtbro1   :D
:D Weee

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2007, 06:18:44 AM »
Pits are so eager to please, they will do anything to please their owners.  If a Pit is mauling people, it has been trained to do so.  Pits are normally animal aggressive, people friendly.  We should also outlaw cars, because cars kill more people than Pits do.   ???

The comparison of cars and pitbulls only hurts the pitbull argument IMO.

There are more pros than cons of cars. There are not really any alternatives to cars, either. That's why we should have them.

The same could not be said for pitbulls. The cons outweighs the pros, and there are several breeds that could be offered instead, such as a Golden Retriever.

Pitbulls are very seldom used for anything else but companionship, ie they're a luxury item. There are other breeds that are better suited for duties such as supporting blind people, searching for narcs, herding sheeps, et al.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »
hahaha i got a funny story, my dads freind, whom is a copper was going to a house once for a report on an aggressive and attacking dog (this would have been 15 yrs ago) and when he got there to tell him to keep the dog locked up - it was a bitch with pups so it was going nuts, it ran out from the back yard and it jumped to clamp onto him, haha he whipped his .38 out and blew its back leg off HAHA. stupid dog.

I've got a funnier one.  There was a piece in the paper a few years ago about an undercover narcotics officer who was "discovered" by the dealers he was gathering info on.  They took him to a house and tossed him into an empty room, and then released about 4-5 highly motivated Rots into the room with him.  They killed him. HAHA. stupid cop.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2007, 07:27:13 AM »
According to the logic used in this thread, we should ban all motorcycles because they have a higher accident rate than cars.

And all black people should be banned, because they have a higher crime rate than whites.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

body88

« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2007, 07:48:15 AM »

There are more pros than cons of cars. There are not really any alternatives to cars, either. That's why we should have them.

The same could not be said for pitbulls. The cons outweighs the pros, and there are several breeds that could be offered instead, such as a Golden Retriever.

Pitbulls are very seldom used for anything else but companionship, ie they're a luxury item. There are other breeds that are better suited for duties such as supporting blind people, searching for narcs, herding sheeps, et al.

-Hedge

How many pitbulls have have you came into contact with?

body88

« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2007, 07:51:37 AM »

-Hedge

Pitbulls are some of the best narc and search and rescue dogs in the world. Take a look at the breeds used at the wtc site. Some where pitbulls. They are also used on the border as narc dogs.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2007, 08:32:45 AM »
I've got a funnier one.  There was a piece in the paper a few years ago about an undercover narcotics officer who was "discovered" by the dealers he was gathering info on.  They took him to a house and tossed him into an empty room, and then released about 4-5 highly motivated Rots into the room with him.  They killed him. HAHA. stupid cop.

i didnt laugh at your joke, but if you understood the way this guy unsheathed his gun in the time the dog took to jump and take a bullet mid-flight you would. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2007, 12:22:38 PM »
i didnt laugh at your joke, but if you understood the way this guy unsheathed his gun in the time the dog took to jump and take a bullet mid-flight you would. 

sorry, still don't see the humor in your post.  A female dog shot because it was protecting it's pups is not something I find very comical.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »
According to the logic used in this thread, we should ban all motorcycles because they have a higher accident rate than cars.

And all black people should be banned, because they have a higher crime rate than whites.

well... :-X
its comin today

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »
well... :-X

hahah, yes, my thoughts exactly. hahaha

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
hahah, yes, my thoughts exactly. hahaha

wait, aren't you black?
its comin today