Author Topic: A pit bull terrier mauls a five-year-old girl to death  (Read 18826 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: A pit bull terrier mauls a five-year-old girl to death
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2007, 11:16:52 AM »
As old as it sounds, it's never been truer.  It's the owner, not the dog.  We, or most of us are bodybuilders.  We are the pit bulls of the human race.  We're big chested, like a pit.  We have all the characteristics that a pit has compared to other dogs.  Should we ban bodybuilding, cause it makes us look so intimidating?  You can make a beagle just as bad tempered as any other dog.  It's just that beagles are smaller and weaker than a pit and when you train a pit to be aggressive, they have the tools to do damage, like a bodybuilder.  It's all the way you were raised, like the pit bull.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »
Does anyone know what happened exactly? Did the girl grab the dog or what? Surely she did something to set the dog off. :-\

The girl didn't do shit.  She stayed home with Grandma like her parents told her to.

The grandmother then allowed that filthy fucking animal to stay at the house as well.  It's possible that she raised the scumbag who owned the dog.  The whole loser family is guilty. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2007, 12:15:31 PM »
The girl didn't do shit.  She stayed home with Grandma like her parents told her to.

The grandmother then allowed that filthy fucking animal to stay at the house as well.  It's possible that she raised the scumbag who owned the dog.  The whole loser family is guilty.

Yup. I hope this event tortures their minds for eternity >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2007, 12:18:21 PM »
Yup. I hope this event tortures their minds for eternity >:(

It would definately be hard to live with yourself if you were the uncle. Thanksgiving dinner will never taste the same. Very sad.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »

yep, well said.

Most around here put dogs before people ffs

body88

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2007, 03:43:57 PM »
Pitbulls should be eradicated as a breed and made illegal. They are savage beasts who's only purpose is to kill and mame.

Wrong...

body88

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2007, 03:46:19 PM »
Kill on sight.

Hope not.... Your whole race will be dead. How about I make the argument the vast majority of pit owners now are black. Maybe the race ruined a perfectly good breed?

body88

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »
How so? Millions of people own golden retrievers and other dogs and you never horror stories about them.

Why did this 10 lb Pomeranian kill a six week old infant? I can post more.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/10/09/pomeranian.kills.ap/

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »

Why did this 10 lb Pomeranian kill a six week old infant? I can post more.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/10/09/pomeranian.kills.ap/

I can dig up thousands of pitbull stories. Why did a group of 15-20 chase a 15 year old kid down who was walking home from school minding his own business? Can't think of the last time I saw a pack of pomeranians do that.  ::)

body88

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »
I agree to some extent.

The simple fact of the matter is that this breed attracts no-hoper's, losers, low life's, wannabe gangster types, which in turn bring out exactly what there were originally bred for.

Anyone with modern sensibilities cannot refute this. Bad boys, wannabe gangsters don't keep golden retrievers.

People should accept the sacrifice of banning this breed IMO. They should accept that the value of the lives saved by banning this breed is greater than keeping the breed legal.

Of-course many dog lovers will jump in this thread claiming all responsibility lies on the hand of the owner and the breed is infact very nice.  I'm not refuting that Pitts are anymore aggressive than over breeds. That is NOT my point. I would love any lover of this breed to refute the FACT* that there's a correlation between the social demographic of the owners of this breed.

*Anyone who starts refuting facts should be sent to the funny farm.

Why do most critics think like this? Criminals use guns to kill? Ban the guns. Pitbulls are turned into weapons and trained to gaurd drug houses. Ban he pitbulls. Maybe instead of banning everything there should be tougher laws to punish those who exploit these dogs. You want to take the tools these people use for evil away. Only problem is they keep finding new tools.

body88

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
I can dig up thousands of pitbull stories. Why did a group of 15-20 chase a 15 year old kid down who was walking home from school minding his own business? Can't think of the last time I saw a pack of pomeranians do that.  ::)

First off, a pack of pitbulls running down the street would mean a bunch of irresponsible owners let there dogs run free or abandoned them. You have never seen a pack of pitbulls running down the street. Neither have I. So it would be about as rare as seeing a pack of 15 Pomeranians running free Second, a pack of any dominant breed of dog would behave that way. It is called a pack mentality. You seem to be the type who spouts off about things you know little about (no offense). You ever see a pack of wolves hunt in a pack? Pack mentality. That is not a pitbull thing. That is a pack of wild dogs thing.

Find me a pitbull attack where the animal in question was raised properly. Socialized, pure bred and not owned by some loser or crack dealer. An attack where the animal was not left alone with the child.

Btw for every pit attack you dig up I can refute it with an attack by another breed :-\ A pitbull attacks  a person and it is national news. A golden retriever mauls a little girl to death walking home from school 4 months ago and none of you guys heard about it :( I have hundreds of these stories with the breeds you think are "safe". Bring it.

Oh btw, you hear about this poor woman killed by her lab earlier this year?

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/OtherBreedBites/2006/December/Labradordec2006.pdf

body88

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

I can dig up just as much as you. Here is a few hundred fatal or disfiguring attacks by breeds you would consider harmless. This is a small piece of what I have. I doubt you can some up with more then me. Also most the shit you post will involve drug dealers and neglected/ abused pups. Most these stories involve family animals :(

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/OtherBreedBites/AllDogsBite.htm

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
Nice choice of sources! Not bias at all! :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
Nice choice of sources! Not bias at all! :D

How are valid news links biased? All those links are 100 percent legit. Are you saying all those various news sources from around the world are biased in favor of pits? Just because they where gathered up by a pro pit website does not make them biased. That is good research, not bias.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2007, 04:39:38 PM »
hahahaha, maybe the dogs liked to eat shit?  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2007, 04:55:57 PM »
I've never seen someone get so defensive about a breed of dog.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »

Criminals use guns to kill? Ban the guns.

I've mentioned this twice know and you did as well, that's three times and no one in support of banning pits touches the comment. Interesting.

Tre sounds like one pissed off dude, maybe his mom sucked off pitbulls for a living to put some food on the table but then one ripped her neck open cause it didn't like all the teeth she used in the proccess.

body88

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2007, 06:33:45 PM »
I've never seen someone get so defensive about a breed of dog.

No offense man, but you get pretty defensive when people insult the squad. I get defensive about pits since I have owned a few. Call me weird, but I really liked my two pits. They meant a lot to me. It might annoy you a little when people say things that are 100 percent false about something you like. I do not think all the things you guys say are wrong. Just some of them.

If I come off annoying I apologize. It is usually me against five or six people, so I do not take time edit my posts. They can come off like I am really upset. I am not.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2007, 07:04:26 PM »
First off, a pack of pitbulls running down the street would mean a bunch of irresponsible owners let there dogs run free or abandoned them.

Were any of them tried and convicted?

Find me a pitbull attack where the animal in question was raised properly. Socialized, pure bred and not owned by some loser or crack dealer.

Ok, fine - require all the little bastards to wear "I was/wasn't raised properly" signs so that innocent people will know what they're dealing with.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2007, 07:11:27 PM »
No offense man, but you get pretty defensive when people insult the squad. I get defensive about pits since I have owned a few. Call me weird, but I really liked my two pits. They meant a lot to me. It might annoy you a little when people say things that are 100 percent false about something you like. I do not think all the things you guys say are wrong. Just some of them.

If I come off annoying I apologize. It is usually me against five or six people, so I do not take time edit my posts. They can come off like I am really upset. I am not.

hahahaha, it doesn't really bother me. I'll be the first to admit I know next-to-nothing about pits except what I hear from the media. I wouldn't mind having one myself and I know that it's the owner that makes the dog, but almost anytime you hear about a dog attack, it usually involves either a pit, or some 100+ lb. beast.

body88

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
Were any of them tried and convicted?

Ok, fine - require all the little bastards to wear "I was/wasn't raised properly" signs so that innocent people will know what they're dealing with.

This is your rebuttle?

Next.....

body88

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
hahahaha, it doesn't really bother me. I'll be the first to admit I know next-to-nothing about pits except what I hear from the media. I wouldn't mind having one myself and I know that it's the owner that makes the dog, but almost anytime you hear about a dog attack, it usually involves either a pit, or some 100+ lb. beast.

Give one a chance. You might be surpised.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2007, 02:25:54 AM »
Pitbulls should be eradicated as a breed and made illegal. They are savage beasts who's only purpose is to kill and mame.

Pits are so eager to please, they will do anything to please their owners.  If a Pit is mauling people, it has been trained to do so.  Pits are normally animal aggressive, people friendly.  We should also outlaw cars, because cars kill more people than Pits do.   ???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2007, 02:53:30 AM »
  Like I said my dads 15 lb Lahsa would bite your face off in a new york minute if you got close enough...I know he was raised properly because I bought him from the kennell, and he was always treated well...he was just a little prick,that's all.   :'(  God I miss that dog.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2007, 06:32:03 AM »
It turns out that the owner of the pit bull was drug-dealer.

What a massive suprise!

http://news.aol.co.uk/killer-dog-owner-was-drug-dealer/article/20070101120409990010