Author Topic: CHRIS MASON doing T-BAR ROWS with 8 plates  (Read 6692 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: CHRIS MASON doing T-BAR ROWS with 8 plates
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2007, 04:44:09 AM »
just saw the video... wow that's brutal, chris has the leg development of a 14 year old. girl.

Check out the pic near the bottom of this page:  http://www.criticalbench.com/Chris-Mason.htm

I think you will agree my quad development is pretty decent (the pic is a couple of years old but my quads are pretty similar now except I am leaner).  My calves suck, I know it.  It is what it is.
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2007, 04:44:46 AM »
good to see you going hard at it chris.. so .. you used a lil big of legs in there.. coleman does the same..
as long as in the previous lighter sets your form was tighter.... cool.. i tbar row the same ..and when i get up there my legs tend to want to take over the movement but i make a concious effort to keep them out of it...
Good liftin man... and very good dead lift...
dont listen to the haters...
im sure you dont... most people who train hard dont have time to talk foolishness....
good stuff chris

Thank you!
w

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2007, 04:47:47 AM »
Hey Chris:

I just read through this whole thread and watched ur vid.  Impressive lift.  Also, legs are good too.  Not sure why you put up with all the abuse here but thx for contributing. 

Funny that all the guys here slam you and Rhino, yet most of them could maybe do ONE plate on a tbar row?  ::) ;D

Keep up the good work.  Also, didn't know u were in the supp biz.  I'll check out atlargenutrition.com next time around.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2007, 05:03:55 AM »
You see... Rhino is big because he actually GOES to the gym and lifts- he doesn't just talk about it like alot of you here.   ::)

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2007, 05:46:00 AM »
You see... Rhino is big because he actually GOES to the gym and lifts- he doesn't just talk about it like alot of you here.   ::)

I think that Chris needs to prove nothing to no one!!!! He is a great athlete and is a great guy.....

I'm sure everyone here agrees.....I have learned the getbig way!!! They slam, because they love....(Hallmark moment)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2007, 09:59:47 PM »
I think that Chris needs to prove nothing to no one!!!! He is a great athlete and is a great guy.....

I'm sure everyone here agrees.....I have learned the getbig way!!! They slam, because they love....(Hallmark moment)

Right on Jack.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
Check out the pic near the bottom of this page:  http://www.criticalbench.com/Chris-Mason.htm

I think you will agree my quad development is pretty decent (the pic is a couple of years old but my quads are pretty similar now except I am leaner).  My calves suck, I know it.  It is what it is.

You're right, it's not as bad in the other pic...must've been the camera angle.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 08:06:16 AM »
My calves are weak, they always have been.  My quads are pretty good.

Just a smart ass comment. I screw with you, but you obviously have power and your act together with respect to your job ( successful at a young age. ) Peace, brother.

The Beef

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 04:59:38 PM »
You're right, it's not as bad in the other pic...must've been the camera angle.

Thank you.
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
Just a smart ass comment. I screw with you, but you obviously have power and your act together with respect to your job ( successful at a young age. ) Peace, brother.

The Beef

That is very kind of you, thanks.
w