Author Topic: Does not supporting the war = not supporting the troops?  (Read 11873 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Does not supporting the war = not supporting the troops?
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 11:45:50 AM »
::) Just shut up... Penn was there ground zero after hurrican Katrina pulling people out of danger while your fucktard of a president was flying over and planning photo ops... ::)

O.K.  I'll shut up, oh wise one.   ::)  Is this like idiot's week on getbig?  Geeze Louise.  Full Moon?  Speaking of the moon. . . . LOL.  Nuts.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
If only more Americans had the balls to think for themselves rather than plug into Hannity and Rush...

You are the traitor Beach... Your Ignorance is what will destroy America.

Can you move to China please?  I'll chip in for the plane fare.  (Coach.) 

And take Sean Penn with you. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2007, 12:03:50 PM »
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR AS USUAL TALKING OUT YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU DO IS LISTEN TO THAT POS RUSH.  GET A CLUE BEFORE YOU SPEW NEXT TIME...

Here's just one example from one of the biggest liberals out there...

Al Franken has done 7 USO tours...

http://midwestvaluespac.org/blog/125/usophotoessay

Big freaking deal.....I'm talking about who sincerely cares, Franken is the side show of life, he goes there does his promo USO tours, thanks the troops, then comes back and shit talks.....like most libs, he's a backstabbing SOB......besides, I was talking about politicians not people who try and emulate Rush and fail miserably!

BTW, what the is "midwestvaluepack.com"???????????????????????

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 12:04:10 PM »
Just watched "All the Kings Men" Sean Penn was great,  Sean Penn for president everybody!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
Big freaking deal.....I'm talking about who sincerely cares, Franken is the side show of life, he goes there does his promo USO tours, thanks the troops, then comes back and shit talks.....like most libs, he's a backstabbing SOB......besides, I was talking about politicians not people who try and emulate Rush and fail miserably!

First you say no liberals visit, then when someone points out the facts, you start pulling stuff out of your ass by saying he doesn't care. Well he cares enough to have visited a dangerous country like 7 fucking times.  ::)

Oh and another thing.. Just because people are celebrities doesn't mean they don't care. Saying Sean Penn should leave this country is pretty stupid, I mean the guy is a true American. Just because he's critical of this admin and isn't a blind sheep does not make him anti-American. I guess someone who hates American would risk his life to go down into hurricane Katrina damaged NO to help the needy, and visit children and troops in Iraq is a traitor.  ::)

There's a point where you gotta see that you are going absolutely nowhere with your bullshit arguements. I mean you neocon sheeps will bring up things that are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand because you lack the ability to argue to the point. What's the worse is that you actually believe the bullshit your spew and think not following what this bullshit administration tells you = anti-american.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »
When a celebrity speaks his political opinion, he automatically loses HALF of his fan base.

So when anyone on either side comes fwd, he/she loses millions of dollars.

Calling them a traitor for using their fame to get a camera crew to point out hundreds of crippled children in hospitals which CNN/FOX/MSN would never show...

... I don't think you would recognize a traitor if you really saw one.

The use of the word around here is disgusting.  To falsely call another American a traitor is a serious fucking charge.  people here do it flippantly all day long, to anyone who disagrees with Bush's aggressive war policy.

So true. These fuckers have nothing to argue on, so they throw up some bullshit charge like "traitor" and then there's always "hate our troops."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2007, 01:05:23 PM »
The #1 call of "those damn liberals" is to bring our troops home.

I'm not sure how losing millions in income to try to get our men & women home to safety is "hating our troops". 

Don't forget these dudes have a highly flawed and single minded view of a very complex situation. I guess they can't really help it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »

have you ever listened to a single fucking Al Franken show?  You're talking out your ass like usual....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »
The #1 call of "those damn liberals" is to bring our troops home.

I agree, bring them home.....when the time is right, a gradule pull out, not all at once like these lunitics who took over the house want us to do.........shit, while we're at it, lets just surrender ::)!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »
Besides the Hitler comment..B >:(.. I agree with Beserker...I'm not exactly thrilled to be here either but u do what u have to...I have 37 days left anyway ...on this rotation.

Don't get dead...you need to be home to watch the Colts beat New England. ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
First you say no liberals visit, then when someone points out the facts, you start pulling stuff out of your ass by saying he doesn't care. Well he cares enough to have visited a dangerous country like 7 fucking times.  ::)

NO to help the needy, and visit children and troops in Iraq is a traitor.  ::)

Lets get one thing straight....I can give a crap about celebrities, yeah they go over there to help the needy and visit the children...props......BU T, if you think they are going there on their own dime.....your high and extremely naive, these celebs are under contract with major studios and don't think for one second the other half of that charitable trip wasn't a great PR move for them and the company their under contract with.......and yes, people like Penn and Gore and other "AMERICANS" who go to other countries and trash our system on foreign soil are traitors!!!!

Main Entry: trai·tor
Pronunciation: 'trA-t&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English traytour, from Anglo-French traitre, from Latin traditor, from tradere to hand over, deliver, betray, from trans-, tra- trans- + dare to give -- more at DATE
1 : one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty
2 : one who commits treason

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
I agree, bring them home.....when the time is right, a gradule pull out, not all at once like these lunitics who took over the house want us to do.........shit, while we're at it, lets just surrender ::)!!

YOU are a fucking idiot. The war in Iraq has NOTHING to do with defending America. It has everything to do with Bush proving how mighty we are.This war is ONLY about Bush's ego and the oil.NOT about protecting America,

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

YOU are a fucking idiot. The war in Iraq has NOTHING to do with defending America. It has everything to do with Bush proving how mighty we are.This war is ONLY about Bush's ego and the oil.NOT about protecting America,

YEAH OK Lib!!! THEY HAD WMDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2007, 02:17:35 PM »
and yes, people like Penn and Gore and other "AMERICANS" who go to other countries and trash our system on foreign soil are traitors!!!!

GOD you are fucking stupid. How does exercising FREE SPEACH make you a traitor? Just because they do not agree with this bull shit WAR does not make  them traitors.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2007, 02:18:47 PM »
YEAH OK Lib!!! THEY HAD WMDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DID?  Where?

WE FOUND NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

P.S. WE HAVE Weapons of Mass destruction...and WE HAVE USED THEM!!! Even though it was justified in WW2 it doesn't change the fact that we have  used nuclear weapons against another nation.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »
LOL Oh yeah, I forgot.  ;D
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
Lets get one thing straight....I can give a crap about celebrities, yeah they go over there to help the needy and visit the children...props......BU T, if you think they are going there on their own dime.....your high and extremely naive, these celebs are under contract with major studios and don't think for one second the other half of that charitable trip wasn't a great PR move for them and the company their under contract with.......and yes, people like Penn and Gore and other "AMERICANS" who go to other countries and trash our system on foreign soil are traitors!!!!

I'm guessing you are against free speech?

How do you know their agendas? Are you their attorney or accountant? So what if they're under contract? They're actors you loon. Penn had the balls, and to be honest, I think he went down there because he cared about their countrymen. How the fuck do you know he went there to pull a publicity stunt? You are just assuming.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2007, 04:48:51 PM »
I'm guessing you are against free speech?

How do you know their agendas? Are you their attorney or accountant? So what if they're under contract? They're actors you loon. Penn had the balls, and to be honest, I think he went down there because he cared about their countrymen. How the f**k do you know he went there to pull a publicity stunt? You are just assuming.

True.

Mr I - How can you assume the agenda of Sean penn, but not of Ollie North?  Both are civilians who are there for their beliefs and possibly, as you mentioned, their jobs.  Are you saying that Penn went there for the movie studios, which was wrong, but North went there for FOX, which is right?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »
True.

Mr I - How can you assume the agenda of Sean penn, but not of Ollie North?  Both are civilians who are there for their beliefs and possibly, as you mentioned, their jobs.  Are you saying that Penn went there for the movie studios, which was wrong, but North went there for FOX, which is right?

Intenseone is a closed minded bible thumper who will not listen to anything other than "BUSH IS RIGHT"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »

I believe the correct term is surrender monkeys ::)

:P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »
Nice to see Intenseone's entire view of Al Franken is from Rush/Hannity and probably O'Reilly... Figures... The first time I listened to him by the way all these fuckers talked, I thought for sure he would sound like Karl Marx... Good Grief, not even close.  99% of what he says is pretty mundane common sense stuff.  He gets his bad rap mostly from revealing lies told by Rush and Bill O'Rielly and it's funny, he does a good job of busting these guys in some blatant lies.  The other thing he spends most of his time on is revealing corrupt politicians... He spends a great deal of time talking about guys like Delay, Abermoff etc...  So the rightwing machine has pretty much come unglued on Al Franken because he had the balls to challenge them on the radio...  So now, guys like Int consider him a traitor batmouthing America... Well I've listened to him a lot and not once has he ever badmouthed America.  Never... He's much more likely to get all mushy and cry talking about how he feels about America... Ya, not good, he gets a little emotional about America.  Well that's good, but... The point, Anti-Americanism is NOT in his blood... Have the balls to listen to a man before you condemn him and I don't mean listen to him through the commentary of Rush/OReilly...