Author Topic: Valentine's around the corner...Do you really care?  (Read 8150 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Valentine's around the corner...Do you really care?
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 01:28:24 PM »
Do you that is sweet?  What do you do for Valentines Day?
............nothing that great

i hired an seaplane to write "Laura I LOVE YOU" and fly it over her workplace at lunchtime

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 01:51:06 PM »
............nothing that great

i hired an seaplane to write "Laura I LOVE YOU" and fly it over her workplace at lunchtime

and do you love her?  Not being a smart ass but my point is why didnt you do that on any other day of the year? 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 01:53:14 PM »
and do you love her?  Not being a smart ass but my point is why didnt you do that on any other day of the year? 

took me a year to save up for the seaplane................ .

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 03:07:09 PM »
Yes moons are very important to me!!  thanks for that bit of information interesting.

Moon in Capricorn

Today, the first new moon of the year occurs at 11:01 PM in Capricorn! This is like the New Year all over again. This day launches the next few days as a time of new beginnings. If you would like to start something, then this is your cycle between now and February 2 to get started. Capricorn helps you to plan well.

This is an interesting new moon because it begins a void of course cycle that lasts until tomorrow at 1:16 A.M. That is a very unique way to start 2007. In some instances it means delayed reactions all over the world - false starts and even governmental bodies changing their plans (minds).

Adding to that is the Venus-Neptune conjunction in Aquarius which layers everything with a certain peculiarity. Many leaders will offer fanciful ideas without substance. More personally you may notice a lot of “pie in the sky” talk that could even annoy you. It is a time of being torn between reality and fantasy and while you may want the ideal, you still need to remain grounded.

The void of course is saying to wait and see how valid the promises and ideas are. What can you do with such a time? Use your inner guidance to let you know where you should go and what you should do. If something sounds too good to be true then do not invest either money or time in it. Let temptations fall by the wayside and stick with the tried and true.

Friday – January 19, 2007

Moon in Capricorn-Aquarius

The moon entering Aquarius at 1:16 A.M. is like a breath of fresh air that lightens the atmosphere of wherever you may be. The new moon energy is now on the move so expect some action to what might not have worked well yesterday.

Aquarius can sometimes cause a sense of detachment so do not be put off if others are not responding quickly to you. Remain composed and go forward with what you know needs to be done. Whatever your plans, make the effort to follow through even if you must do them alone. Some are distracted and seem to drift away from what you say.

This moon is triggering all the Mercury in Aquarius “thinking” so the abstract may be the theme in conversations. People think independently and can be obstinate. Not everyone will be able to handle everything that happens and simply short out. This will not be serious and any time lost can be recouped. Just move on and know that some will be regretful for their off-color statements or absence of mind.

Mercury and Jupiter are helping you and others to think originally so that is the good of what can happen today. Listen to those unusual ideas and see what is useful. Even with the peculiar there are some valid and productive concepts. By the later hours you will see how to make sense of it all and even use some of the seemingly strange concepts.

There can be financial progress today. Jupiter will open doors and new plans and ways to manage money is favored. Expansion that leads to a more lucrative end is probable. See how you can work with money for greater prosperity.

Saturday – January 20, 2007

Moon in Aquarius

The Sun enters Aquarius today generating a spirit of greater understanding. This opens doors for a more unifying spirit both personally and for the world. The spirit of Aquarius for 2007 is one of personal development. The individual is of significance rather the usual concept of Aquarius which is mass consciousness. Evolution is recognized as truth resonating to likeness. This is also like another New Year beginning, so take advantage of the blessings it offers. In the Eastern Time zone, the Sun enters Aquarius at 6:00 A.M. so the day starts off with a brightness of mind and some excitement.

Use this day to launch your new plans and start to make new connections.

The Moon, Neptune and Venus are conjunct, causing a major creative theme to unfold in the mind and also for group efforts. This is the type of energy that makes for the writing of phenomenal movie scripts and deep poetic works.

From the depth of each there is a resonating cord of reality that is likely to be recognized. This could be the likeness of all life, the dreams of the many, or the common denominator of all people. By tapping into those deep dreams and desires today you are tapping into the universal mind.

The ideal in concept is the best way to remain focused. Saturn could cause doubt, so hold to your faith in the greater possible reality and avoid negative thinking.

Sunday – January 21, 2007

Moon in Aquarius-Pisces

From midnight until 3:48 A.M. the moon is void of course. That is a short time and certainly appropriate for it gives the spirit a chance to rest and your inner clock time to reset. The powerful vibrations this week triggers the circadian rhythms, so these are the hours to let yourself resonate to nature.

At that time of 3:48 A.M. the moon enters Pisces and is ushering in an energetic and harmonious time to begin anew. This is like a new day with a renewed spirit and even a strong desire to get going with life in general.

Practically, and in the mundane world of necessities, if you are planning to get around to an exercise plan – this is the time to do just that. The power of Pluto and Mars and here for you now and you can find just the right program and start it.

The Pisces moon is helping you to see your goal as you work toward it so use this day to visualize and see what you want for yourself manifesting. It is easier now to see the fulfilled dream. Be sure as you are out and about and taking the initiative so as not to let your mind drift from the vision – in other words, stay on track and keep the target in mind. Aimless drifting is a waste of this energy. Optimism is abundant and just a bit of initiation of it really opens big doors.

Simply put, what you start today has long term and sustaining results.

Greetings Aquarians!

Your personal cycle begins Saturday, January 20, when the Sun enters your personal domain. Inspiring Neptune is in your sign to help you become more at peace and gain greater insight into exactly what you need to know and where you want to go. Saturn in Leo is still challenging you to make changes, so see the truth of what is needed and take care of business.

For all, this transit of the Sun through Aquarius is keeping the inspiration going for each of you throughout the month.

The blend of celestial movements this week shows you that you have many options and opening doors to a long future ahead. The Capricorn new moon helps you to ground and get underway toward an ideal. You are being shown that there are ways around limitations and new vistas to see and explore. It will not surprise me in the least to hear from you that you have begun to venture where you have only dreamed and not thought possible. The dream can become the reality this year.

Hope and inspiration is a theme, and while there may be waffling and indecision from some leaders, this will not change the personal commitments of individuals and the global tribe of people in this Aquarian age. This is a significant week for such realizations and knowledge of the strength of human nature to gravitate toward harmony. The hurdle is the fact that each has a humane and spiritual side, and the way over the hurdle is acceptance of that reality. Let us all leap forward toward a greater world of humaneness and peace.

Key words: Harmony; Newness; Solidify; Foundation

Mantra: I start on solid ground and I know the ideal path before me.

Visualization: Freshly tilled soil ready for planting is bathed with the bright light of the rising sun.

Colors and stones: silver; light blues; shimmering hues; iridescent; rainbow; aqua marine

Wishing you bright new beginnings with positive visions of the future…

Yours in Truth,

Sandra

Your Time Table:

For your convenience, listed here are primary global times with instructions for use. Every location is different and the times listed herein of the celestial alignments are the exact peak of the energy, meaning the influence is over at that time. The energy is active prior to that time and date. Some stellar influences can last for several days to several weeks. Times for this week are set for Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) that may also be called Universal Time (UT) and Eastern Daylight Tim (EDT). I use GMT or UT for publications because it is easier for everyone globally. The table shows how you may add or subtract hours in relation to your location, i.e., for the Eastern Standard Time zone you would subtract 5 hours from GMT. I know that when I am having breakfast on the east coast of the US, my British friends are having lunch. If you think back to New Year's Eve celebrations, the media broadcasted celebrations around the world in different time zones - zone by zone for a 24 hour period. Our Earth time is based on the starting point in Greenwich, England and all formal coordinates are founded from that, such as militaries, ships and so on. There is the matter of Daylight Savings Time or Summer Time to consider. While in the US, one hour should be added to the time tables. Some countries may have double or even triple Summer Time such as Israel, so check in your local area for these conversions. In astrology, a celestial event may be occurring on different calendar dates in different countries on Earth. What may be a planetary alignment in the US on one day could very well be happening the next day in Russia or Tibet. By using the most universal time possible, everyone, everywhere will be able to take full advantage of these stellar alignments.

So, with all that said, here is your Time Zone Table:

TIME ZONES

Take UT and add or subtract the following hours listed.

Minus ( - ) means to subtract;

Plus ( + ) means to add in relation to GMT and UT time.

Example: When it is noon is England it is 9 P.M. in Japan.

Check your local area for Daylight Savings and Summer Times

International Date Line East (IDLE) + 12 hours

New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) + 12 hours

New Zealand Time (NZT) +12 hours

Guam Standard Time (GST) + 10 hours

East Australian Standard Time (EAST) +10 hours

Japan Standard Time (JST) +9 hours

China Coast Time (CCT) + 8 hours

West Australian Standard Time (WAST) + 7 hours

India Standard Time (IST) + 5.5 hours

Russian Zone 3 + 4 hours

Baghdad Time (BT) + 3 hours

Russian Zone 2 + 3 hours

Eastern European Time (EET) + 2 hours

Russian Zone 1 + 2 hours

Central European Time (CET) + 1 hour

Middle European Time (MET) + 1 hour

Swedish Winter Time (SWT) +1 hour

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 0 hour

Universal Time (UT) 0 hour

Western European Time (WET) 0 hour

West African Time (WAT) - 1 hour

Atlantic Standard Time (AST) - 4 hours

Eastern Standard Time (EST) - 5 hours

Central Standard Ti

me (CST) - 6 hours

Mountain Standard Time (MST) - 7 hours

Pacific Standard Time (PST) - 8 hours

Alaskan Standard Time (AkST) - 9 hours

Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) - 10 hours

International Date Line West (IDLW) - 12 hours

ill-prophecy.jpg

www.shirleymaclaine.

xxxLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 03:15:05 PM »

wish I could post the pic i have of the bloke in Daytona who cleaned the pool. 
He wrote I * U with the vac.  I guess he knew I'd be the first one there that morning.
(I'd slept with him the night before).

good clean fun...

xL

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I wanna * with you...

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 07:46:35 PM »

Oh ok fair enough!! 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »
Oh ok fair enough!! 

that is actually noble boobie...

you gotta remember..your personality type rebels against cliches.. :)

so does mine..

but it does not mean its any less important when people express love on that day... :)

i'm having hibachi steak with a female friend on V-day..(just a friend..no sex..nu uh)

last..after she goes to bed..i'm ginna drink a bottle of wine and watch MXC! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
that is actually noble boobie...

you gotta remember..your personality type rebels against cliches.. :)

so does mine..

but it does not mean its any less important when people express love on that day... :)

i'm having hibachi steak with a female friend on V-day..(just a friend..no sex..nu uh)

last..after she goes to bed..i'm ginna drink a bottle of wine and watch MXC! :)

That will be nice!  Why dont you share the bottle of wine with her?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »
  Why dont you share the bottle of wine with her?

1) she has kidney disease..and should not drink

2) she is in love with me and i'm not attracted to her

i've taken care of her for a long time(finalcially/emotionally)..and sometimes i feel...i'm obligated to take care of her..and that sux..but what am i supposed to do?

leave a girl with a poteltially fatal disease hanging?

..its a tough situation 2 be in...i tell ya..and its fucked up more than 1 relationship for me..

but i cant leave the fallen behind..i wont..and i cant..i would b going against EVERYTHING i believe in...

and my pride is EVERYTHING to me..

yeah..i'm up for a shitty life..  :(

carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 08:49:49 PM »
1) she has kidney disease..and should not drink

2) she is in love with me and i'm not attracted to her

i've taken care of her for a long time(finalcially/emotionally)..and sometimes i feel...i'm obligated to take care of her..and that sux..but what am i supposed to do?

leave a girl with a poteltially fatal disease hanging?

..its a tough situation 2 be in...i tell ya..and its fucked up more than 1 relationship for me..

but i cant leave the fallen behind..i wont..and i cant..i would b going against EVERYTHING i believe in...

and my pride is EVERYTHING to me..

yeah..i'm up for a shitty life..  :(

I think that is really nice of you, is she a childhood friend?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2007, 09:00:32 PM »
no  :(

i went thru a phase where i wanted to date people for their personality ONLY..not their looks..

obviously it didn't work...i ws naive and had some romantic ideals ...sigh..ones that only work in books..

but my luck ..i found someone with 50 medical problems..

now how do i abandon them?

carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »
no  :(

i went thru a phase where i wanted to date people for their personality ONLY..not their looks..

obviously it didn't work...i ws naive and had some romantic ideals ...sigh..ones that only work in books..

but my luck ..i found someone with 50 medical problems..

now how do i abandon them?

That is really sad for her, what is her name?  Does she still want to be your gf?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2007, 04:26:11 PM »
I personally don't want flowers given to be because it happens to be February 14th and it is something the sig other feels they "have" to do because of the date.  I hate that shit more than anything because if it's something they can't do on any other day (just because they were thinking of you and love you) and feel "oh shit it's Valentines Day, I gotta sink $60 on flowers".

I don't want them.   >:(
:D Weee

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »
I think I want a few of those throw thingys that ~flower~'s friend is selling.
...very appropriate for Valentine's Day, ...as well as any other day of the year.
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2007, 06:43:45 AM »
I personally don't want flowers given to be because it happens to be February 14th and it is something the sig other feels they "have" to do because of the date.  I hate that shit more than anything because if it's something they can't do on any other day (just because they were thinking of you and love you) and feel "oh shit it's Valentines Day, I gotta sink $60 on flowers".

I don't want them.   >:(
That really all depends on the guy you're with. A guy that really cares for his siginifigant other will do whatever it takes to make her feel special every single day.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2007, 12:05:03 AM »
A guy that really cares for his siginifigant other will do whatever it takes to make her feel special every single day.

PB

{sigh}  :)
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2007, 04:54:34 AM »
{sigh}  :)
Its true, too bad that doesn't happen often at all. Sad really.

PB