Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10072 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 05, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
my God listen to this one........front squat 135 for 10 no rest to smith machine squat 135 for 10 no rest to walking lunges with 20 pound db's no rest to leg press with 2 plates per side no rst to 40lb. leg extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 inch quads here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 08:10:16 AM »
Have you tired it?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 08:10:54 AM »
Have you tired it?
no, it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond what i can do. ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 08:11:43 AM »
I think your wieghts amounts are off, surely no pro would do just 135 for front and back squats , use massive 20s for lunges and two plates on a leg press.... hahahaha
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »
I think your wieghts amounts are off, surely no pro would do just 135 for front and back squats , use massive 20s for lunges and two plates on a leg press.... hahahaha

nope that's exactly what they did.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
my God listen to this one........front squat 135 for 10 no rest to smith machine squat 135 for 10 no rest to walking lunges with 20 pound db's no rest to leg press with 2 plates per side no rst to 40lb. leg extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 inch quads here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see this for yourself SF, or are these just his internet numbers?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 08:33:35 AM »
What a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see this for yourself SF, or are these just his internet numbers?
it was on his latest Fit Show video, you can get to it from the News and Gossip page off the main getbig menu.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 08:37:28 AM »
it was on his latest Fit Show video, you can get to it from the News and Gossip page off the main getbig menu.

There's no time for that, I've got to get cracking with the 20lb lunges if I want to fill my new jeans!!!

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »
why are you so concerned about what milos is using for weight? His legs are way bigger than yours will ever be.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »

That's actually not as easy as it sounds.

That shit right there would humble just about anyone.  :-\

EDIT:

I've done leg workouts like the one above.

It usually takes me 11/2 hours to do legs. But on a day like the one above, I've finished in about 20 mins. But let me tell you, the pain in unbearable. And no, I could not handle my usual weights.
HAHA, RON.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
so it's painful. but so is going to the dentist and that doesnt build muscle mass either
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 01:40:14 AM »
Maybe Milos rejects the fact that big weights build big muscle? and is it a fable like milking the lizard causes blindness?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »
great bumb i thought squadfather would go senile again and ask the same question twice
Z

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 10:41:29 AM »
maybe this routine does not give the same results without drugs?

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:07 AM »
they are awesome workouts, but you still need to go heavy sometimes. Need to switch up the workouts

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »
maybe it gives an even better result ?
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:53 AM »
 ::)
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 10:43:34 AM »
maybe milos doesnt have enough weights in his gym to go heavy?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 10:43:48 AM »
I don't believe those claims - they are too high!

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 10:44:18 AM »
maybe milos doesnt have enough weights in his gym to go heavy?

LOL

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »
maybe gravity is 3 times stronger in Milos' gym so 135lbs is like 405?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »

There's an inverse relationship in weightlifting. Supersetting, or in this case Giant Sets, are a perfect example of this. You cannot continue to you use your usual weights like you would for straight sets, that you would for Giant Sets.
One could describe this phenomenon, but it would just be ridiculed by our infamous Squaddy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 10:52:57 AM »
supersets are for superfags
Z

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 11:12:46 AM »

"Squad"...are you bored again and have nothing else to do but try to emberress yourself time after time again...?

My "brutal" giant set is something I would prescribe you as a "medicine" to get you in shape FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE....

Loose the ego and stop looking at how many plates are on the bar or a machine...Start thinking WHAT YOU CAN DO with whatever amount of weight in any particular excercise...and soon enough you'll realize that you can make 135 lbs as heavy as 500...IF YOU KNOW WHAT BODYBUILDING IS ALL ABOUT...

Anyway, I would AGAIN extend the invitation and offer you pretty much as much money as you would ask for as a bet that you could not finish A SINGLE ROTATION the way I do it...Now - if that is 'super slow"...rest-pause...half up and freeze...half down and freeze...stop on every 2 inches...or WHATEVER ELSE...you would have to do the same weight...same exercise and exactly the same weight...and IF YOU DO - you could make yourself RICH... ::) but also...BROKE - as I would LOVE TO COLLECT MONEY and give to GETBIG CHERITY to "loose your ego and start making gains bodybuilding community'...

Oh...HAVE A NICE DAY TOO...I don't want to 'fight' with you...and insted just give you FRIENDLY ADVICE... 8)

And speaking of LEGS...did you ever consider changing your user name to "The Squatfeather"...?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 11:16:33 AM »
"Squad"...are you bored again and have nothing else to do but try to emberress yourself time after time again...?

My "brutal" giant set is something I would prescribe you as a "medicine" to get you in shape FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE....

Loose the ego and stop looking at how many plates are on the bar or a machine...Start thinking WHAT YOU CAN DO with whatever amount of weight in any particular excercise...and soon enough you'll realize that you can make 135 lbs as heavy as 500...IF YOU KNOW WHAT BODYBUILDING IS ALL ABOUT...

Anyway, I would AGAIN extend the invitation and offer you pretty much as much money as you would ask for as a bet that you could not finish A SINGLE ROTATION the way I do it...Now - if that is 'super slow"...rest-pause...half up and freeze...half down and freeze...stop on every 2 inches...or WHATEVER ELSE...you would have to do the same weight...same exercise and exactly the same weight...and IF YOU DO - you could make yourself RICH... ::) but also...BROKE - as I would LOVE TO COLLECT MONEY and give to GETBIG CHERITY to "loose your ego and start making gains bodybuilding community'...

Oh...HAVE A NICE DAY TOO...I don't want to 'fight' with you...and insted just give you FRIENDLY ADVICE... 8)

And speaking of LEGS...did you ever consider changing your user name to "The Squatfeather"...?

Meltdown :(