Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10090 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 07:47:56 AM »
For me its evening right now and i always have a good nap after milking the lizard.

who was your fav. qusay or uday?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 07:48:32 AM »
For me its evening right now and i always have a good nap after milking the lizard.

is that the same as waxing the dolphin?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 07:52:15 AM »
who was your fav. qusay or uday?

they were both great men of honour and integrity but i think i see a lot of myself in the personality of Uday so id say Uday.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
they were both great men of honour and integrity but i think i see a lot of myself in the personality of Uday so id say Uday.

how many do you think uday raped?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2007, 07:53:56 AM »
exactly, the guys who train with milos and get results are getting results despite his bullshit routines..thanks to the drugs.

milos routines are -5......drugs are +10     = + 5    (but its the drugs that create the results)

with a proper routine these guys would get:

+5 (from proper routine) + 10 (from drugs)   = 15   (better of without milos and using a normal training routine)

what i suspect milos does is he puts em on insane amouns of steroids + the athletes dont really give a shit about his routines, they just want to use him to promote themselves. they use milos as a way into the bb spotlight.

;D ;D ;D

My guys take 1/3rd or even less than "others"...and I posted here on GETBIG my normal cycles and recommendations...Off course - nobody believes that...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2007, 07:55:25 AM »

;D ;D ;D

My guys take 1/3rd or even less than "others"...and I posted here on GETBIG my normal cycles and recommendations...Off course - nobody believes that...

hahaha  @ "normal".   ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2007, 08:01:25 AM »
"Uday used devices of torture deriving from the Middle Ages. One of them was a 20 kg (50 lb) black iron mask in which his players were to stand up straight with in the sun for the entire day after having performed poorly in a game (the players would faint after less than an hour and be awakened by kicks of Uday's guards). Another was a pear-shaped iron tool with two handles, similar to a car jack, which he would use to tear a man's anus open"

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2007, 08:08:51 AM »

hahaha  @ "normal".   ::)

hahaha @ come to see me and I'll show you 13 years of my journals and programs I've designed for others...

Everyone in the IFBB knows that Milos's guys DON'T TAKE MUCH...and amounts I've posted but gh15 and others DO NOT BELIEVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH...

Now, everything else here on board - I can somehow understand...In short: stupid is what stupid does...and believes...off course...

But, as I publicly say that I was using steroids and few other choice of hormones - HOW AND WHY
would I lie about amounts?

What sense does that make?

I see when many "so called naturals" make drug-free statements - out of embarrassment (still looking drug-free while taking higher amounts of drugs than IFBB pros), or because they have to (numerous reasons...)...but WHY WOULD I - trainer of many champions LIE ABOUT IT?

Can someone give me rationale?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2007, 08:37:48 AM »
hahaha @ come to see me and I'll show you 13 years of my journals and programs I've designed for others...

Everyone in the IFBB knows that Milos's guys DON'T TAKE MUCH...and amounts I've posted but gh15 and others DO NOT BELIEVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH...

Now, everything else here on board - I can somehow understand...In short: stupid is what stupid does...and believes...off course...

But, as I publicly say that I was using steroids and few other choice of hormones - HOW AND WHY

I see when many "so called naturals" make drug-free statements - out of embarrassment (still looking drug-free while taking higher amounts of drugs than IFBB pros), or because they have to (numerous reasons...)...but WHY WOULD I - trainer of many champions LIE ABOUT IT?

This email to Patrick Arnold is quite telling IMO  :D

In a February 2000 e-mail exchange with Arnold, Sarcev expressed interest in designer supplements and diuretics for an imminent competition.

"Let me know where to send money, gold or kidneys," Sarcev replied after Arnold quoted him a price of 100 dollars a gram for "miracle stuff" called Norbolethone.

"I can over night it." Sarcev offered himself as "a good guinea pig" because he had "tried everything" and added he worked "with many other monkeys (that would like to become gorillas)."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA, holy shit. :o

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »

honest question then:

do you put any "true naturals" through this type of routine?  I mean guys that are really natural, not taking only GH or insulin or a small amount of test, I mean someone who doesn't touch the stuff?

I'm just wondering....
nasser=piece of shit

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »
but WHY WOULD I - trainer of many champions LIE ABOUT IT?

because it sounds more impressive for you to say the drugs are only a small portion of your clients successes
and that the success was all due to giant sets and pre,during, post workout shakes

hope this helps

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »
Milos keeps journals like he is some movie star or famous politician, like future generations are going to read his journals to learn about his fascinating life eating chicken breasts and tunafish.  ::)

I have an idea pulverize the journals and add to his drinks... :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »
honest question then:

do you put any "true naturals" through this type of routine?  I mean guys that are really natural, not taking only GH or insulin or a small amount of test, I mean someone who doesn't touch the stuff?

I'm just wondering....
I didn't directly work with Milos, but I did give giant sets an honest try for 12 weeks or so. I'm completely natural, no AAS, gh or insulin.

It's very intense.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!