Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10097 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »
high reps hurt no doubt about that. but  pain is not necessarily = muscle growth

el mariarchi doesnt know shit about working out. i agree with you on that.

There is no "but" necessary here.  I never made that claim.

Consider increasing your reading comprehension skills to mitigate the fact that you're clearly overkeen to disagree with people.    Admit when you've made a mistake and then you won't have to make imbecilic, obvious comments to reassert you know something ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »
There is no "but" necessary here.  I never made that claim.

Consider increasing your reading comprehension skills to mitigate the fact that you're clearly overkeen to disagree with people.    Admit when you've made a mistake and then you won't have to make imbecilic, obvious comments to reassert you know something ::)

epic overanalyzing.  ::)

no mistake made as the point is milos workouts are bullshit, as been explained in my posts.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2007, 05:57:02 PM »
You know what it is? I remember one time i did reverse hacksquats''flex wheeler style'' with 200 pounds i wanted to go to 40 reps set. On rep 31 it wasnt about a leg workout anymore, you tax the whole god damn body and brain to the max, i got a big ass headache from it for a whole week. Thats a workout that you can compare to the milos principles, and he advises this as a life-time training. If your human and natural lifter you will end up in te hospital with these technique's. Train smart.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »
epic overanalyzing.  ::)

no mistake made as the point is milos workouts are bullshit, as been explained in my posts.

Your point to me, that is directed at me, was that I was talking shit, which I was not.  If you'd have just admitted that you were misguided I'd believe that I was overanalyzing, but anybody can go back and see you're unable to do that :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2007, 06:01:03 PM »
if you know so much about training why aren't you big and ripped?

because I'm natural and it is impossible to be big and ripped as a natural.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:56 PM »
how come you're neither one though?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 06:11:05 PM »
how come you're neither one though?

Huh?  I am ripped

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 06:11:53 PM »
Huh?  I am ripped
not really, you have a little definition but no striations or veins anywhere, no offense.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
Fat father,

so you are now a "born again" bodybuilder?
support the sport?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »
it is impossible to be big and ripped as a natural.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »
hahaha Epic defeatist attitude!! Quit now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 08:38:39 PM »
not really, you have a little definition but no striations or veins anywhere, no offense.

how could you possibly know how I look, a better question is why does it even matter?

Surely my BF levels would not be effected by anaerobic exercise, and even less likely would they be effected by my knowledge of it.  The only relevance my BF has to anything is that it's the first thing you thought of to direct the conversation away from the information I introduced that shows your criticism of Milos is misguided.

Distraction is a good tactic (albeit a bit womanly for someone who prides himself on being a MANLY MAN) and it's smart to target my appearance, because I'm obviously preoccupied by it or I wouldn't be here.

But getting back to the topic at hand: FORM IS AS IMPORTANT AS WEIGHT.  If you know how to manipulate form there is no need for external weight.Which means that a squat with proper form can require more strength than a squat with 1000lbs.  If you doubt me and are confident that I'm wrong we can put money on it.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007, 08:39:40 PM »
hahaha Epic defeatist attitude!! Quit now.

if you feel defeated by reality than you should kill yourself because the universe is not about to change.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »
if you feel defeated by reality than you should kill yourself because the universe is not about to change.
I'm not the one that has given up on being big and ripped, you are. You should tie a couple of 45lb plates to your feet and hang yourself.

You were defeated by your beliefs as soon as you convinced yourself they couldn't be changed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2007, 05:45:34 AM »
how could you possibly know how I look, a better question is why does it even matter?

Surely my BF levels would not be effected by anaerobic exercise, and even less likely would they be effected by my knowledge of it.  The only relevance my BF has to anything is that it's the first thing you thought of to direct the conversation away from the information I introduced that shows your criticism of Milos is misguided.

Distraction is a good tactic (albeit a bit womanly for someone who prides himself on being a MANLY MAN) and it's smart to target my appearance, because I'm obviously preoccupied by it or I wouldn't be here.

But getting back to the topic at hand: FORM IS AS IMPORTANT AS WEIGHT.  If you know how to manipulate form there is no need for external weight.Which means that a squat with proper form can require more strength than a squat with 1000lbs.  If you doubt me and are confident that I'm wrong we can put money on it.

FORM AS IMPORTANT AS WEIGHT? yes and no......form is important, but you cant become too obsessed about it and sacrafice too much weight. sure if you lift too sloppy you can get injured...but you dont get big with super slow "correct" movements. You need to know on which movements you can be more sloppy and which you cant. for example barbell cheat curls is probably the best bicep exercises there is.

if your a natural you have to constantly try to push the poundages higher and higher on the basic exercises, that the only thing that will give you size gains in the long run.

from the sound of your posts it sounds like you are on of those guys who lift the same weight from workout to workout and from year to year and try to come up with various excuses instead of working hard on what has been proven too work time after time, heavy basic exercises that is.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »
I dunno most pro's can lift heavy but do they? I know for sure that Serge, Lee Haney, Vince, and a host of others lift maybe 40% of there max with a high set rep range. I think Haney even had some saying.... something like "It's about stimulation not annihilation". In anycase I used to lift heavy and really got little gains compared to when i reduced the weight and went for sets and reps. Everybody is different.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2007, 07:26:43 AM »
I dunno most pro's can lift heavy but do they? I know for sure that Serge, Lee Haney, Vince, and a host of others lift maybe 40% of there max with a high set rep range. I think Haney even had some saying.... something like "It's about stimulation not annihilation". In anycase I used to lift heavy and really got little gains compared to when i reduced the weight and went for sets and reps. Everybody is different.

first of all you forget that these guys are on steroids, which will make it alot easier to gain muscle.

most pros lifted heavy when they built most of their size, then after years of training and fucking up joints they have to lower weights abit.

also heavy is a relative term.

you still need to get progessively stronger using whatever rep range you choose.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2007, 07:39:03 AM »

dude you've posted clips of yourself on youtube and you've posted pictures and like i said for a guy who brags on his condition you have what looks like 11 percent bodyfat or so, not flaming here but just being honest, i saw no striations or veins anywhere.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »
Hi Dave had a good sleep tonight?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2007, 07:41:11 AM »
You know what it is? I remember one time i did reverse hacksquats''flex wheeler style'' with 200 pounds i wanted to go to 40 reps set. On rep 31 it wasnt about a leg workout anymore, you tax the whole god damn body and brain to the max, i got a big ass headache from it for a whole week. Thats a workout that you can compare to the milos principles, and he advises this as a life-time training. If your human and natural lifter you will end up in te hospital with these technique's. Train smart.

reverse hack squats?  c'mon now......

stick to the fucking basics and stop acting like you know shit, you're posts are terrible and I almost NEVER say that about anyone but you are very annoying at this point and you don't know a fucking thing about anything BB related.

nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »
Hi Dave had a good sleep tonight?
hahahahaha, pretty good stud, why do you ask?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2007, 07:43:05 AM »
hahahahaha, pretty good stud, why do you ask?
he wants to know if he wore you out last night ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2007, 07:44:01 AM »
For me its evening right now and i always have a good nap after milking the lizard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »
is there something "natural al"?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2007, 07:47:39 AM »
is there something "natural al"?
settle down...it was a joke..."I got no beef with you"
nasser=piece of shit