Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 10073 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »

3-4 sessions a week,,  1 hour each,, as heavy as possible with good form/ pyramid from lighter to heavier,,change routines and order of exercises every month,,sets should be at the 2-4 per specific excersise,,rep range 6-10 sometimes 4-5 can be good but keep it in general at 6-10,, eating clean in general but enough caloric intake for your lean body mass (that means cheating meal every 5th day or even a cheating day once a week,,where you can eat whatever you want)

keep complex carbs low to moderate 4 days,,then jump it up to high complex carbs for a day ,,,so 4 low-moderate then 1 high carb days then again 4 low moderate then 1 high etc,,

protein should be at 1.25 to 2.5grams per pound of lean muscle mass,,can eat more but never eat less,,

fat should come from olive oil,,nuts,,fish,,penut butter,,,keep it low to moderate at 10-20% of diet,,

--------

natural hormones for the natural athlete:

anavar at 80-100mg/day
lr3igf1 at 60-100mcg/day
m1t
clenbuterol

can use either one or all,,they will bring you up to the natural level you see around now days,,the igf is legal for research,,anavar at 80mg a day will make you look like you were born with good genetics,,and the m1t will act in some like legit testosterone ampole,,

good luck

lol guys, I know gh15 likes "hormonization" but I just wanted his opinion on natural training...altho i think he misunderstood me haha..as i dont think taking clen, anavar, lr3igf1 etc qualiafies you as a natural. what i meant with natural is never taken anything more than creatin and protein powder+food..and never will take anything more.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:25 AM »
lol guys, I know gh15 likes "hormonization" but I just wanted his opinion on natural training...altho i think he misunderstood me haha..as i dont think taking clen, anavar, lr3igf1 etc qualiafies you as a natural. what i meant with natural is never taken anything more than creatin and protein powder+food..and never will take anything more.

and you asked the biggest steroid advisor on getbig about training naturally?
Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »

yup called irony

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »

You have to love the attitude of the pro bbers(if he is one) .To them,natural means ONLY using anavar and other mild drugs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »

You have to love the attitude of the pro bbers(if he is one) .To them,natural means ONLY using anavar and other mild drugs.

haha, isn't it great?

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 08:42:47 AM »
Yeah,great advice ::) If you want to compete in tested shows do not take these recommended 'products' as they are all banned.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 06:42:22 PM »
take the same anavar  at 100-150mg/day by itself! and see what happens,,

lifters here always ask me how to add lean muscle mass,,,try it sometime,,add finaplex and some prop with a mix of var and some dianabol from time to time,,,and you will see this lean muscle mass you all want so much

* i would not do those cycles untill id have a solid foundation and been through the test deca dianaboll for quite sometime. the above cycle is for guys that already hold 200lb at 12% or less on their frame.

if you take 1000mg avanar a day will you make 10 times the gains  ???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
how much gh can i take without dying? i want to be right at the limit so i can grow a lot and be alive.