Author Topic: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran  (Read 19565 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »
back to my original statement, zionism was a mistake that's going to get us all killed. :P

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2007, 08:04:36 PM »
IMO, Israel should never been created. We all, with some quick decisions in UN, stole the land from the Palestinians.

But things being the way they are, I don't think a whole country can be undone. You can't tell people in Israel to move back to wherever their parents and grand-parents came from.

Like it or not, the Israelis are there, and the sooner everyone comes to terms with it, the better.

Still, the Palestinian state needs to be an equal. Palestinians can't live on less than 10% of the Israel/Palestine area. It has to be 50-50.

Now Israel claims to have problems with Hamas.

Hamas, an organisation that Israel's Intelligence Mossad in the mid-80's started up, to fcuk with the Fatah.

Sometimes you wonder how many people really wants peace?

I definitely support a Palestinian state.

But I also support Israels right to exist. No attack on Israel is ever acceptable.

-Hedge

Israel was a spoil of war owned by GB.  The population was almist nil being a few tribes of nomadic herders due to the infertile and desolate landscape.  When the state was established the new populace settled in places that were completely isolated from the herders.  Some herders chose to move to these new settlements due the prosperity and farming techniques that were employed and brought fertility and wealth to the land.  These herders prospered and they, being the first palestinians, co -existed in harmony with the Israelis.  To say it was stolen is completely innaccurate.

Nor is a 50 50 split acceptable.  It is still Israel and any compromise on a new land deal would be up to them.  But after everything that has happened if a new deal was struck the palestinians would be given more than enough to call thier own.  Many think they already have enough.  the problem with them is the whole "give em an inch, they take a mile" deal.  they consistantly fail to accept the compromises and everytime Israel concedes to them they continue the attacks and continue to push for more and more land. 

Hamas is so much larger than people realize with new recruits flowing in by the dozens all the time.  the Pl's are indoctrinated not to live for a compromise but to never stop until the evil israel is destroyed.  Not only that but the PL populace is overwhelmingly supportive of the terrorism.  Hamas needs to be eradicated.. period.

Although a palestinian state is probably the closest thing to a workable deal I tend to believe that murdering the women and children of your enemy on a daily basis removes your right to anything.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »
back to my original statement, zionism was a mistake that's going to get us all killed. :P

Zionism will never "get us all killed."  It is a perfectly workable solution provided the palestinian issue can be handled well.. either by complete defeat of the war machine (not likely) or by a space for them to exist WITHOUT continued attacks on Israel.  I also hesistate to say that is likely just because of thier feelings and actions against israel are unlikely to change.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »
Zionism will never "get us all killed."  It is a perfectly workable solution provided the palestinian issue can be handled well.. either by complete defeat of the war machine (not likely) or by a space for them to exist WITHOUT continued attacks on Israel.  I also hesistate to say that is likely just because of thier feelings and actions against israel are unlikely to change.
WRONG... that's not part of the plan.... I have a playbook, you should get one ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2007, 09:22:16 PM »
exactly, well said all accept for the palestinian state.  My thinking is a bit different in that area.  I do not believe there should be a palestinian state.  Now I KNOW that's going to confuse people :D 

What would you suggest?  Give Gaza to Egypt, give the West Bank to Jordan, and be done with it? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »

What would you suggest?  Give Gaza to Egypt, give the West Bank to Jordan, and be done with it? 
This is a huge debate. I have thoughts on this, quite a bit actually, it's been sort of a strange hobby of mine, but you've given absolutly no reason for me to waste my time putting forth a lenghty agrument.  95% of what I read from your posts is sarcastic bullshit... Been there done that before and it never goes anywhere...   it's not important anyway, nothing either of us say will ever do any good.  The outcome is written in stone.  My solution is pretty much not possible anyway...  not that I think any others are any better...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »
Wow... you seem to get dumber with every statement.

I am a zionist in that I believe Jews return to Israel is Gods plan.  But I am also a conservative who understands that Israels right to exist has nothing to do with a religious return by all jews.  I am technically 1/2 but my mother converted when she married.

Sorry to bust your bubble, ...well not really,  :P , ...but according to the tenets of Judaism, ...you're not a Jew.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2007, 02:39:12 AM »
Sorry to bust your bubble, ...well not really,  :P , ...but according to the tenets of Judaism, ...you're not a Jew.

Depends on the Jews you ask.. to some I wouldn't be a jew just because I'm american.  I don't decide who I am based on others.  Maybe you do.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2007, 05:44:56 AM »
I'm fearful to jump in here so I'm not getting invloved other then to say..I hope the damm Jews make em glow.... ;D
L

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
I'm fearful to jump in here so I'm not getting invloved other then to say..I hope the damm Jews make em glow.... ;D

Haha, nice one.  Don't be scared... they're liberals, remember!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2007, 11:45:15 AM »
Haha, nice one.  Don't be scared... they're liberals, remember!!
tossing that term around like it's an insult, it's not... Now you want a hated term, it's neocon... If someone called me that, I'd have the instinct to end the turd.  ;)  Not to popular these days, neocons ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2007, 11:57:37 AM »
If someone called me that, I'd have the instinct to end the turd.

Only a liberal would say some silly shit like this.

I might just put a neocon sticker on my car.  Of course, I've been conservative my whole life so I guess it's not new.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
Only a liberal would say some silly shit like this.

I might just put a neocon sticker on my car.  Of course, I've been conservative my whole life so I guess it's not new.
They're not one in the same idiot ::) and you better call for a do-over with your only a liberal would say that... D'UH ::) lol...

Danimal.... Were you serious with that?  LOL  D'ANIMAL in DA houuusssseeeee...... :-*

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2007, 12:02:25 PM »
Is there a way to send Israel donations to help them carry out their plans on nuking Iran?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »
They're not one in the same idiot ::) and you better call for a do-over with your only a liberal would say that... D'UH ::) lol...

Danimal.... Were you serious with that?  LOL  D'ANIMAL in DA houuusssseeeee...... :-*

What's not one in the same?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2007, 05:27:52 AM »
Neocons were all liberals at one time....I think we've covered this one. I'm sure the Israeli's have plans to nuke half the mid east.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2007, 08:20:32 AM »
Is there a way to send Israel donations to help them carry out their plans on nuking Iran?
You already are moron ::)