Author Topic: this is what a REAL 'fit' girl should look like...  (Read 22810 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: this is what a REAL 'fit' girl should look like...
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »
You will never be good enough to get the time of day from me.

Wheres alex23 been? Are you two kind of serious? Btw, thats a nice picture of you that was posted earlier in this thread :)
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »
HOTTEST......CLIP......EVER

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2007, 07:58:12 PM »
do you count beating up women as cardio?

For your info, I'm not into fighting. I get so tired of you guys and your dumb shit. My pic was posted, just won "overall" 5 weeks out from Nationals. So now what...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »
For your info, I'm not into fighting. I get so tired of you guys and your dumb shit. My pic was posted, just won "overall" 5 weeks out from Nationals. So now what...

You should put up another pic of yourself, Alex is gonna take a beating cuz of that one. sorry, that's how it is around here.
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »
hold it hold it HOLD IT---is this pic actually Buff Goddess?  Oh My Good Lord.  That is the absolute ugliest human I have ever seen, male or female.  I thought that pic was posted as a joke.  I didnt even take it seriously before.  How can Alex23 even fuck that?  I wouldn't ant the time of day from you, in fact I wouldn't want you with 100 yards of me.  Girl, take a look in the mirror, how can you be happy?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2007, 08:09:25 PM »
You should put up another pic of yourself, Alex is gonna take a beating cuz of that one. sorry, that's how it is around here.

Why should he take a beating because of me? Not one of my best pics, but hell, I really don't care what these guys think. I'm winning lots of trophies, going places in my life, and having a blast doing it. What could be better?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2007, 08:12:54 PM »
hold it hold it HOLD IT---is this pic actually Buff Goddess?  Oh My Good Lord.  That is the absolute ugliest human I have ever seen, male or female.  I thought that pic was posted as a joke.  I didnt even take it seriously before.  How can Alex23 even f**k that?  I wouldn't ant the time of day from you, in fact I wouldn't want you with 100 yards of me.  Girl, take a look in the mirror, how can you be happy?

That isn't barfgoddess is it. Oh my god!  We have a perfect match for TA.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »
Why should he take a beating because of me? Not one of my best pics, but hell, I really don't care what these guys think. I'm winning lots of trophies, going places in my life, and having a blast doing it. What could be better?

maybe you should compete without male hormones

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2007, 08:13:28 PM »

what could be better?

girl--YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN--and thats not mean--thats a fact--was that your goal in life, to be hideous and unattractive, cause wow, you exceeded expectations there

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »

Cuz thats how it works, everyone knows you guys are hitting it, so they will fuck with him. All I am saying is you should put up something that shows you in a better light. That pic of you is not as good as you might think. Then again, you don't think Jess Biel looks good, so I guess it's all relative.
E

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2007, 08:16:38 PM »
I always found that there is a very interactive attraction between Silicon and Steroids.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Cuz thats how it works, everyone knows you guys are hitting it, so they will f**k with him. All I am saying is you should put up something that shows you in a better light. That pic of you is not as good as you might think. Then again, you don't think Jess Biel looks good, so I guess it's all relative.

I guess I could post some others, but let them have their fun with this one. It doesn't bother me. I'll post more pics after the USA...

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »

Going where? To manhood and heart attacks?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
Buff Goddess  offseason pic

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2007, 08:29:05 PM »
Please, kill that thing before it reproduces (if thats possible)!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2007, 09:29:57 PM »
jessica biel...no makeup, no pro lighting/camerawork, no touchups, no veiny forearms or striated chest, no burnt orange 'tan', just a fucking statuesque embodiment of the ideal female form :o

man what a nice moose knuckle. i can smell the trouser trout from here
i

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »
Salma Hayek owns this thread.

Agreed!

I think the whole package is important in judging a woman's looks. Can't have a good body and shit face, and vice verca. Salma is the complete package.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
Please, kill that thing before it reproduces (if thats possible)!

But she thinks Jessica Biel is an "out of shape garbage eater"  what is this world coming to. 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »
tell ya what buff goddess
get 100 guys together--out of those 100 for everyone that says they would fuck you instead of Jessica Biel, I'll give you 100 dollars.

chances are ohhhhhhh 100% my bank account doesn't change

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »
You know what really amuses me? The fact that I can make a comment, get all of you all upset, jumping up and down, beating the wall with a stick, and it provides hours of laughter for me. Do you really think I give a rats ass what you guys think? You're not judging the shows or handing out the trophies and pro cards...Peace out.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »
hold it hold it HOLD IT---is this pic actually Buff Goddess?  Oh My Good Lord.  That is the absolute ugliest human I have ever seen, male or female.  I thought that pic was posted as a joke.  I didnt even take it seriously before.  How can Alex23 even f**k that?  I wouldn't ant the time of day from you, in fact I wouldn't want you with 100 yards of me.  Girl, take a look in the mirror, how can you be happy?

:-X

I'm sorry I asked for that pic................... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

Going where? To manhood and heart attacks?

What, you mean life isn't about plastic trophies?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2007, 10:27:25 PM »
You know what really amuses me? The fact that I can make a comment, get all of you all upset, jumping up and down, beating the wall with a stick, and it provides hours ar laughter for me. Do you really think I give a rats ass what you guys think? You're not judging the shows or handing out the trophies and pro cards...Peace out.

no one is upset.  We are all mocking you.  I mean wow, great career choice--women's bodybuilding is oh so popular.  And stuffing male hormones is a great choice for making yourself look better.  I'd actually be willing to bet that at one time you were probably a decent looking girl.  Now I wouldn't waste a can of Alpo on you.  Those plastic trophies and pro cards should take you far in life.  When I read your posts I actually can put in the deep voice that I know you have gotten from juice.  You're a joke, a freak a mockery in society.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2007, 10:29:21 PM »
The girl in this video is PERFECT. You can't possibly get any better than this.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »

;D
a