Author Topic: this is what a REAL 'fit' girl should look like...  (Read 22717 times)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Re: this is what a REAL 'fit' girl should look like...
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2007, 10:35:36 PM »
no one is upset.  We are all mocking you.  I mean wow, great career choice--women's bodybuilding is oh so popular.  And stuffing male hormones is a great choice for making yourself look better.  I'd actually be willing to bet that at one time you were probably a decent looking girl.  Now I wouldn't waste a can of Alpo on you.  Those plastic trophies and pro cards should take you far in life.  When I read your posts I actually can put in the deep voice that I know you have gotten from juice.  You're a joke, a freak a mockery in society.
So while you sit on your fat ass eating cream pies and getting fatter, I'm making a name for myself, training bodybuilders, running a gym, doing guest posing, and living my life the way I want to. People who push the envelope will always have detractors, but you know I get so much positive feedback from the people that really matter, you guys just amuse me...

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
So while you sit on your fat ass eating cream pies and getting fatter, I'm making a name for myself, training bodybuilders, running a gym, doing guest posing, and living my life the way I want to. People who push the envelope will always have detractors, but you know I get so much positive feedback from the people that really matter, you guys just amuse me...

You look like a wolverine.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2007, 10:45:03 PM »
I guess I could post some others, but let them have their fun with this one. It doesn't bother me. I'll post more pics after the USA...

Please don't post anymore pics of you.  I just had dinner and now its all over my desk.  We are suffering enough already seeing this pic of you.  Please have mercy on us and DON'T post any pics of you.  I beg you.  We all beg you.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2007, 11:09:15 PM »

Correction, a lot of us males can eat cream pies and not turn into a cream puff, enjoy your sodium drained canned tuna fish.  You brought this on yourself by your commentary.  You amuse most of us.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmm cream pie  hey the only detracting statement i have for you is that you are fucking ugly.  I mean that ugly stick got broken 21 times from hittin you.  fugggggggggly

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2007, 11:15:09 PM »
low bodyfat, some definition, almost visible six-pack...I'm talking the fitness chick look,

How does Jessica Biel not fit that description?

She's about a month of dieting away from being ripped. She has good shoulders and arms, a firm butt and good overall muscle tone.

In fact, her bodybuilding genetics are way better than yours. Your hips are as wide as your shoulders.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2007, 11:17:17 PM »
Ahh some sanity from a woman, thank god.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmm cream pie  hey the only detracting statement i have for you is that you are fucking ugly.  I mean that ugly stick got broken 21 times from hittin you.  fugggggggggly
Anybody can be smooth and soft, it takes alot of time and dedication to the sport to become a winning competitor. I love being a bodybuilder, I used to be a SMALL DELICATE 125 lbs, but I don't care for that look. I went for something differnt. Many guys love it. Maybe someday you can learn an appreciation for what goes into being a winning bodybuilder. Why don't you post one of your pics? I'll bet your 12 inch pythons will blow eveyone away

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:10 PM »
Anybody can be smooth and soft, it takes alot of time and dedication to the sport to become a winning competitor. I love being a bodybuilder, I used to be a SMALL DELICATE 125 lbs, but I don't care for that look. I went for something differnt. Many guys love it. Maybe someday you can learn an appreciation for what goes into being a winning bodybuilder. Why don't you post one of your pics? I'll bet your 12 inch pythons will blow eveyone away

He's posted several.... you just gotta guess which one is actually real if even that.  But yeah Biel has got you beat... severely;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
"buff goddess" Oh brother................. ....

Please change your name, so that no one here (who doesn't know you're a she-male) gets the wrong idea and thinks you are somewhat hot.

Here are some suggestions:

Buff & delusional

One ugly beast

Buff-ness Monster

Every schmoes dream

One cycle away (from becoming a man)

Franken-she-male

guy-a-woman

HAHA, RON.....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2007, 11:33:26 PM »
You don't seem to get that you're a minority within a minority. Most posters here are in pretty good shape, with bodybuilder-like physiques. Here's me at age 40 with formerly funny comedienne Janeane Garafalo.

your sweet :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »
"buff goddess" Oh brother................. ....

Please change your name, so that no one here (who doesn't know you're a she-male) gets the wrong idea and thinks you are somewhat hot.

Here are some suggestions:

Buff & delusional

One ugly beast

Buff-ness Monster

Every schmoes dream

One cycle away (from becoming a man)

Franken-she-male

guy-a-woman

HAHAHAHAHA!  Thank you for taking so much time out of your busy schedule to try to burn me...I just laugh at your pathetic attemt...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!  Thank you for taking so much time out of your busy schedule to try to burn me...I just laugh at your pathetic attemt...

Actually, I gotta give you credit for pursuing your dream.

You got balls (literally  :-X) to go out into the world looking like a she-beast and not caring about what people think...........
HAHA, RON.....

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2007, 11:59:24 PM »
Actually, I gotta give you credit for pursuing your dream.

You got balls (literally  :-X) to go out into the world looking like a she-beast and not caring about what people think...........
Like I keep telling you guys, you don't hand out the trophies and pro cards. I'll post a couple of pics after I do my photo shoot at the USA. You might even realize that female muscle can be beautiful. That pic was probably the worst one ever taken of me at a show, but oh well it supplied several houirs of amusemnt for many...Peace out.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2007, 12:54:56 AM »
BuffGoddess

How about an offseasonpic for comparison?
Q

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2007, 01:54:05 AM »
The girl in this video is PERFECT. You can't possibly get any better than this.

Thanks for the new one.  I'll be using her shortly.
http://www.stephaniedahl.net/
Nothing like a big set of natural funbags.  Her ass could be bigger though....they always can.
N

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2007, 02:02:04 AM »
BuffGoddess

How about an offseasonpic for comparison?

umm..that is OK...we have seen enough of her already

I do respect her dedication and wish her the best in the future. God made us all different but she is exploring that difference to a degree never intended.
Here comes the money shot

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2007, 02:40:50 AM »

Does it not concern you that your face has clearly taken on more masculine qualities than originally?  Or do you truly believe (perhaps thanks to a stable of yes-men around you) that you haven't detrimentally affected your face as a result of your pursuits?

I mean not liking a well muscled girl is one thing, things are almost unified against the manface phenomenon that accosts every one of you girls using too much.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2007, 03:10:58 AM »
[

[/quote]

looks like a female Greg Kovacs?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2007, 03:27:23 AM »
HOLY SHIT, I know I'm a little late in this thread, but when the pic first popped up I thought it was Jay cutler in drag... GODDAMN... I feel sorry for her parents, what do they say to people?!.. 'our daughter wanted to be a man, so she pumped herself full of steroids and now she looks and sounds just like one..."

She reminds me of those circus attractions like the 'wolf boy' and other assorted phenomena, the only sadder thing is how delusional she is, thinking she's someone important on here.. ROFL, hope those plastic trophies and pro cards will be worth something in 5-6 years when you can't get a regular job because most workplaces won't hire transvestites.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2007, 03:32:23 AM »
This is even a better pic of her
Nice bitch!!!
S

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2007, 03:43:09 AM »
I actually dared to take another look at Jay's drag pic, and I noticed he/she has a monster receding hairline!!

in a few more years it'll be:

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2007, 04:35:33 AM »
You will never be good enough to get the time of day from me.
But I will find time to respond to your post.  ::)

/irony tag asplodes. no one ever said bb'ers were intelligent

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2007, 05:07:46 AM »
But I will find time to respond to your post.  ::)

/irony tag asplodes. no one ever said bb'ers were intelligent

Lololol

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2007, 05:09:24 AM »
;D

this girl has a lot of balls (probably literally) to poke fun at jessica biel.
footloose and fancy free