Author Topic: WHO ARE WE WATCHING IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR????????????  (Read 26672 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: WHO ARE WE WATCHING IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR????????????
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »
how many seasons could garcia possibly have in him one more
Two.  Trade McNabb up and get a pick or something better.  His running is no reason to keep him around.  He sucks at being a QB but is only good at running.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2007, 02:50:44 PM »
I am on the fence with this one. I would lean towards what rude is saying. How much longer can Jeff keep this up?

Garcia is smaller, so those hits have got to take there toll.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
Two.  Trade McNabb up and get a pick or something better.  His running is no reason to keep him around.  He sucks at being a QB but is only good at running.
i know this sounds crazy but in answer to body 88's question i would do this keep garcia for one more season trade mcnabb to houston for carr

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
i know this sounds crazy but in answer to body 88's question i would do this keep garcia for one more season trade mcnabb to houston for carr
Philly needs to get a pocket passer
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:27 PM »
Philly needs to get a pocket passer
you dont agree with carr then

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2007, 05:04:40 PM »
you dont agree with carr then
I def don't agree with McNabb.  I don't follow Carr enough to know much about him but if you give him a good O-Line and the Eagle's WRs and he could be great.
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2007, 05:06:53 PM »
McNabb was averaging like 300 yards/game until he got hurt. He fits perfectly into Philly's system.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »
McNabb was averaging like 300 yards/game until he got hurt. He fits perfectly into Philly's system.
Yea, and when you run your fat ass right into bigger guys, you get hurt like he does.  He doesn't like to drop back and pass.  He drops back for a second and then runs.  He could be better but he just chooses to run. 

Teams that win nowadays drop back and pass and have better run games.  If they didn't have Westbrook, McNabb's numbers would suck.
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2007, 05:11:46 PM »
Yea, and when you run your fat ass right into bigger guys, you get hurt like he does.  He doesn't like to drop back and pass.  He drops back for a second and then runs.  He could be better but he just chooses to run. 

Teams that win nowadays drop back and pass and have better run games.  If they didn't have Westbrook, McNabb's numbers would suck.
well he dont run as mcuh as vick at least mcnabb thinks pass first

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »
well he dont run as mcuh as vick at least mcnabb thinks pass first
Very true.  There are so many teams that have great WR but they have a running QB and that fucks with their numbers.
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2007, 05:14:55 PM »
Very true.  There are so many teams that have great WR but they have a running QB and that fucks with their numbers.
thats the kinda team i pray TO ends up on one day  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »
thats the kinda team i pray TO ends up on one day  ;D
Hahaha.  Fuck that prick.  I just feel back for the Eagles, Falcons. etc WR.  Nobody wants to see QBs run.  They want long bombs and high scores.  None of this 9-3 win bullshit.
Squishy face retard

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
like i siad to big mal if the SD defence lets brady be brady and dillon be dillon and maroney be maroney SD is in big fuggen trouble

the key to this game for the pats besides Brady is going to be Maroney...If he is patient, SD's defensive line is very fast...And they tend to over persue...if Maroney can be patient and let them over persue, he has the ability to make some huge runs...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2007, 05:48:54 PM »

McNabb can for sure still play...I think his problem is that he goes into every game thinking he has to put it all on his shoulders...Garcia doesn't do that...If McNabb can trust what is around him, he will be fine...Their is no way that they are gonna let McNabb go(he is still relatively young)...Garia is playing like he has nothing to lose...He will be 38(i think)next year...So he really does have nothing to lose...I think it may just be a one year wonder with Garcia this year...Where ever he goes after this, he will feel the pressure...Still a really good QB right now...But not so good that Philly would let McNabb sit or go for...

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »
McNabb can for sure still play...I think his problem is that he goes into every game thinking he has to put it all on his shoulders...Garcia doesn't do that...If McNabb can trust what is around him, he will be fine...Their is no way that they are gonna let McNabb go(he is still relatively young)...Garia is playing like he has nothing to lose...He will be 38(i think)next year...So he really does have nothing to lose...I think it may just be a one year wonder with Garcia this year...Where ever he goes after this, he will feel the pressure...Still a really good QB right now...But not so good that Philly would let McNabb sit or go for...
He is a liability to them.  That's alot of money to pay someone injured the last 3-4 years in a row.
Squishy face retard

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »
He is a liability to them.  That's alot of money to pay someone injured the last 3-4 years in a row.

yes he has been injured but if the docs give him a clean bill of health. I just can't see letting him go...If that happend he could just end up with the bears...Or the packers...If he went to oakland, that wouldn't be such a horrible thing(afc) but what would they get for him? I actually think he would be great in Oakland...I still think he has 4 more good years behind him(if he can get healthy)..The Philly are actually my pick to win it all this year..Although my heart is with the Pats..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 11:12:29 PM »
My team, the Niners, is home again, so I don't really care who gets there.  I'll probably root for the Colts, because I've been picking them to win it all for about the past four years.  The most interesting game overall would probably be N.O. v. S.D.  Lots of great stories:  Rivers, LT, Brees, Bush, the City of N.O. 

I should add that the one team I wouldn't bet against in the playoffs is N.E.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2007, 08:24:53 AM »
Send his ass to Oakland.  They need all the QB help they can get.  They never liked McNabb in Philly that much so getting rid of him ain't that big a deal.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You mean I have to root for the Chargers tomorrow...
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2007, 08:57:14 PM »
Well ok :D