Author Topic: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle  (Read 5586 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »
could it just be the stench of that rat bastard al sharpton  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 04:47:46 PM »
From what i remember when i saw it on the news as it was happening, that no one know what is was for sometime but they had figured out it wasn't natural gas.

It could have been some sort of Chemical spill some company is trying to cover up? 
Yup, it may be something like that... I just think it's weird because stuff doesn't happen like this often and bang, close together it's happening in more than one city with similar descriptions of the smell.  Seattle and NY... Plus you're right, they didn't know what it was right away but the Mayor knew enough to say it wasn't dangerous even though a few people went to the hospital... That sounds like he knew something was up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »
could it just be the stench of that rat bastard al sharpton  ???

That's PRESIDENT Sharpton to you!   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
I want 240 on this ASAP so that we can prolong this meaningless thread even more amongst those with nothing else to think about.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 01:55:07 AM »
I think this reeks of probing, someone figuring out what might happen if they do this or that. Some senator was on savage's show today, saying the same thing, and saying he thinks the whole polonium thing way way bigger than just an old spy, he thinks the russians are selling the shit and that if terrorists get it here, they can put a few ounces in the drinking water of say new york and so many people would get so sick and die that our financial center would collapse and destroy the country. Oh and don't count out the soviets, they could well be the ones who do it.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 02:18:15 AM »
This is the next step beach, it'll be bigger than 9/11 but not the biggest to come.  The very end will be the end of almost everyone.  A new age will begin after that with one people.  You'll see the North American Union in the years after this next attack move forward.  Somewhere along this timeline they're be moving the nation's captical to Colorado... Guess why that might happen :-\  Sorry Toxie...

Explain the colorado thing? I used to really up on conspiracy theories, but I kinda lost interest and forgot most of them.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 05:30:02 AM »
And somethink killed all those birds in Austin... Hmmm testing testing....

Why Austin?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 07:42:49 AM »
Why Austin?

Alex Jones' radio show is in Austin! lol...

the university in my town was evac'd on sunday for a mystery gas in the air.  something weird going on.  hopefully if it was something dangerous or nefarious, people will come fwd as they usually do and leak it. 

(remember that our govt did all sorts of nuke tests in washington state back in the 50s, right?  people grew up with cancer, etc and no one ever knew why.  was revealed decades later.  of course they'll just point at nat'l security, and we'll never know if we're being vaccinated, if they're testing something, or something else.

My guess is nothing too bad, as they gassed rich and poor alike.  But 63 dead birds falling from the sky, mystery gas in multiple cities, and Bloomberg assuring us that nothing was dangerous - even though ppl were in the hospital and they didn't know the cause.

(I dont' see how he can discount any threat at all from a mystery smell using only prelim tests and no source - so he's either irresponsible in saying that or he knew the truth).

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle, ...you can now add Toronto
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 08:24:30 AM »
Hate to add more fuel to this fire. I haven't smelled anything up here, ...BUT, this morning while watching Breakfast Television, Dina Pugliese, the morning co-anchor disrupted their broadcast to say "Oh My Gawd! What is that foul odour?" Everyone in the news room smelled it, they didn't know what it was either, but it was so overpowering, they couldn't carry on on-air without mentioning it? co-incidence?  :o {shrug}
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 09:17:29 AM »
Explain the colorado thing? I used to really up on conspiracy theories, but I kinda lost interest and forgot most of them.
I'm assuming because the east coast becomes uninhabbitable for some reason.  Most likely this will happen when congress is in session.  This is just wild prediction stuff, of course I hope this is all wrong.  Probably Denver because it's a more logical place for the capital of the North American Union.  And they had it painted this way, with the rockies as the backdrop for the new order of the ages, at that point everything and everybody else will be gone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle, ...you can now add Toronto
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 09:22:56 AM »
Hate to add more fuel to this fire. I haven't smelled anything up here, ...BUT, this morning while watching Breakfast Television, Dina Pugliese, the morning co-anchor disrupted their broadcast to say "Oh My Gawd! What is that foul odour?" Everyone in the news room smelled it, they didn't know what it was either, but it was so overpowering, they couldn't carry on on-air without mentioning it? co-incidence?  :o {shrug}

I smelled something funny in Subway yesterday.  They said it was the "toaster oven."  Coincidence?  I think not. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 09:30:19 AM »
I'm assuming because the east coast becomes uninhabbitable for some reason.  Most likely this will happen when congress is in session.  This is just wild prediction stuff, of course I hope this is all wrong.  Probably Denver because it's a more logical place for the capital of the North American Union.  And they had it painted this way, with the rockies as the backdrop for the new order of the ages, at that point everything and everybody else will be gone.
NORAD is also stationed in Colorado. It is the 2nd point of command if anything ever were to happen. It's like a underground city, military and other officials can live down in Norad for I think 6 months. A few more underground bunkers that are closer to DC though under hotels, that have significant masonic symbols, I cant remember their names, but they are set up to hold meetings, and vote in decisions.