Author Topic: Are these models toooo skinny?  (Read 6415 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Are these models toooo skinny?
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 02:12:19 PM »
we all agree

but, I'll still stick up for them (get the pun?

perhaps when/if they grow up they'll put some muscle on those great bones?

funny cap !!
hilarious even, but very non politically correct. 
you gotta treat those muscle-diminished persons fairly.

I don't believe in politically correct.  ;)  These women do that to themselves and it is so unhealthy.  I feel worse for the starving people who actually want food and don't get a check for looking like that. 
Squishy face retard

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
sorry, i deleted my message because I thought we'd leave it alone after your brilliant death camp post.

I totally agree.  But these women are making so much money and need to be thin for that. 
I'm hoping they'll grow up and use their lovely bones later in life to make a proper body out of.
They could move to America and go to KFC after they retire from the catwalk when they're 20.

about the starving in the rest of the world, well, I have no comment. 
Cannot write 10 paragraphs right now.

I agree they're not setting a good example, but the clothes work on skinny tall blondes.

don't know who jessica x 2 are, but I assume they're busty (and blondes?

xxx

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 02:29:50 PM »
Women think this looks good but it looks gross.

I really don't think women think anorexic models look good. 
but the clothes really really do work much better on tall skinny women on the runway.

We're not looking at the models, we're looking at this years latest fashion.

But I'm sure we'd all sooner see it on that Brazilian Giselle, what happened to her, she did underwear...  Trouble is, she couldn't wear all the dresses, whereas these skinny things can wear anything.  I told you already, they used to make the dress on me, then send the 6' thing down the runway in it.  (I had to dress them and help them get the zipper up, they had no energy...

x

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »
It might surprise you but Jessicas Alba and Beal are not blonde and not really busty by my standards.  Just good looking women in shape.  As far as the ideal for women, more and more women in my age range are looking this thin to keep up with the image in the media.  It is sickening if you ask me.  I won't hate on them for making a paycheck but I will for what they do to their body, but I'll play nice today.  ;)
Squishy face retard

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 02:41:14 PM »
It might surprise you but Jessicas Alba and Beal are not blonde and not really busty by my standards.  Just good looking women in shape.  As far as the ideal for women, more and more women in my age range are looking this thin to keep up with the image in the media.  It is sickening if you ask me.  I won't hate on them for making a paycheck but I will for what they do to their body, but I'll play nice today.  ;)

thanks, I should've googled but didn't.

If I assume, it makes an ass (of) u (and) me.

x

nay worry, they'll ban skinny models soon in NY and London and Paris...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »
I'm glad nobody likes skinny girls..  More for me! 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »
I'm glad nobody likes skinnyanorexic girls..  More for me! 

Fixed it for ya
Squishy face retard

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 02:59:28 PM »
everyone likes slim women.  i just think they might be slightly uncomfortable.

I was, when I was young, I could feel my hip and shoulder bones when I rolled over in bed. 
I didn't ever do fat though, never went to KFC.  I just put on muscle when I grew up.

xxx

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »
Yikes....I guess I rarely see runway models...at least the V-Secret models have some meat on their bones.  This look scares me, I don't think it is at all attractive.  Their calves are as big as their thigh and it isn't because they have big calves.   :P

nope, most of them are SlimJims. Tyra was the only one that had meat and breasts. I wish i could see Tocarra walking the runway with her EE's (I think FF's :o), and herbig hips. Or Salma Hayek, Mylessa Ford. Somebody with curves.

You know if they had more models with curves, more men would watch and take notice, and more men would buy clothes for their women. The thinking being that they want their woman to look like Tocarra 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 04:34:43 PM »
plus they're all about 14-16, 19 max.  Wait till they grow up, they'll probably put on muscle later in life, like me.

Well that's true, for the most part. I remember being that skinny at 14-15.  But catwalk models do range much older into their twenties.  There isn't as much money in it either compared to print ads.

I wonder if this is true:

And, even if you could figure out a way to cope with true hermaphrodites —and those were pretty rare and so not too threatening to the system—it was becoming clear that a relatively frequent condition existed in which a patient could look, sound, act, and feel for all the world like a female but would have testes! This is the condition now known as androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) or testicular-feminization syndrome. We understand this as a case in which a genetically-male individual has testes which produce testosterone but her/his body can’t “read” that testosterone (the receptors are lacking). AIS individuals are often classic Western womanly beauties with a female vulva, long limbs, hairless bodies and faces, rounded hips and breasts, “feminine” voices. (There is a rumor that many women high-fashion models are actually AIS “males,” a claim which, whether or not true, I enjoy suggesting to my undergraduates who belong to the more sexist and heterosexist fraternities and sororities.)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 04:37:25 PM »
There was an episode of "House" about something similar to that Deedee.  Wierd....
Squishy face retard

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 05:47:02 PM »
Here's a few pics from the '07 Spring Chanel collection.  Are these legs too skinny?  Love the clothes, but frick and frack, I find these thighs a little too thin.  Doesn't look good...  :(

Does it?

They're on the borderline. The fact that their calves are bigger than their quads is weird, but they probably don't weight train at all. Most women don't want to have much fat on them and these girls just take it to the extreme. Plus-size models are the other (equally as disturbing) extreme, so finding something inbetween would be the perfect model in my eyes.

Then again, it's not hetero guys who go to/watch catwalk parades, so maybe the women/gay folk see only the clothing and not the body, which in essense is what it's all about.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
Are they too skinny???  YES!!  They look like they need to eat a damn cracker!

Here is a pic of a perfectly figured woman.  If I were a man...and 50 years older...she would be all mine!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
Here's a few pics from the '07 Spring Chanel collection.  Are these legs too skinny?  Love the clothes, but frick and frack, I find these thighs a little too thin.  Doesn't look good...  :(

Does it?
Absolutely. Very skinny, very anorexic looking and very unhealthy. From a males point of view, I never liked boney women. Those models need to gain about another 10-15 pounds in the right spots. They have that ugly skeletal look.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 04:22:33 AM »
The problem is that on a woman with curves, it's the woman who is accented and not the clothes.

Skinny rail thin models are like walking clothes hangers.  :'(
w

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »
Are they too skinny???  YES!!  They look like they need to eat a damn cracker!

Here is a pic of a perfectly figured woman.  If I were a man...and 50 years older...she would be all mine!

Ahhhh yes, a young sophia or a young raquel ! heaven!! Thats how a woman should look, hips, ass, boobs and a tiny waist!!
X

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 08:17:23 AM »
There was an episode of "House" about something similar to that Deedee.  Wierd....

Yes, I saw that one too.  Apparently there's something to it. Apparently the castrati looked very similar, i.e tall, thin and beautiful, which was why they were perfect playing the roles of women.