Author Topic: Fellow Christians--I've got a bit of a dilemma.  (Read 7103 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: Fellow Christians--I've got a bit of a dilemma.
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 01:35:06 AM »
Purge, very rich imagination, bro. Are you scared of the bogeyman when the lights r turned off?

Yeah, but as long as I keep my feet under the covers, he can't grab me. :D

OneBigMan

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 03:04:28 PM »
I don't know many women period who don't want to have kids, regardless of their religious beliefs.  They are the exception IMO.  You'll probably have a tough time finding one.

There should be much more women, especially the attractive ones, who don't want to get pregnant and have a child only to regret that later in life because KIDS DON'T MATTER like they used to.

Me personally, I hated being a parent when I found out that being one doesn't end although your child might become a parent himself.

Religious beliefs aside, the idea of birth rates going up INSTEAD OF GOING DOWN is one that bothers me consistently.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
whats wrong with having kids?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »

Well considering that the end of the world as we know it will be in 2012 and you don't mind them only living for a few years, Nothing :-\

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 12:26:10 AM »
why is the end of the world in 2012?

the TV has told you that? ;D ;D ;D

OneBigMan

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 07:21:03 AM »

What's wrong with having kids?

1. There are too many selfish people who don't have any responsibility to be decent parents.

2. Birthrates are supposed to be decreasing because the population is overcrowded with kids.

3. Women don't understand what they do to their bodies when they get pregnant and after giving birth.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 07:39:49 AM »
What's wrong with having kids?

1. There are too many selfish people who don't have any responsibility to be decent parents.

2. Birthrates are supposed to be decreasing because the population is overcrowded with kids.

3. Women don't understand what they do to their bodies when they get pregnant and after giving birth.

so that ultemately means that those who

1. are not selfish and responcible
2. live in societies with diminishing birth rates (e.g. eastern europe_
3. are well educated and aware

should not have kids either?

what are general trends have to do with you personally?

OneBigMan

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
What I said truthfully means that any two people who F U C K each other by penetraing that ladies female perineum based on love or lust have to be unselfish and responsible and ready to deal with the ramifications of a pregnancy without thinking about the abortion option.

Also sexually active people should seriously think about why it is so misguided to give birth to a child in this 21st century country because this society is not the boy scouts of america.

The last point is whether you are republican or democrat, it is wise to think about how the over populated states of america are so conjested that this colonial civilization should slow down and control the population by preventing MORE PREGANCY until there is no longer the incivility and coarseness that exists in extreme ways.